Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite sim!

SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
Soo I was playing in Sulani again and decided to bring back my favorite sim Chris. Chris has been so many things already: a famous cook, a 5-star restaurant owner, a master vampire, an archaeologist and temple raider, an actor, perfect neighbor and super dad (like always, he's been the perfect father to every child he's ever had, in any save), and he's currently working on getting his distinguished degree in physics (started with drama but given his past, it was a little too easy).

I don't know what it is about Chris. He has a bland name, he doesn't look super special. But man does this sim make me happy lol. Every time I play him, I just can't stop. I'm already thinking up new ways of making sure he doesn't die in this save (spoiler alert: he never does).

So I'm super curious to know: who's your favorite sim - or, let's say, your Chris?? :love:

Here's a few pics - of him making a bday cake for his current daughter (they just got twin boys - of course, since I wanted to keep the fam small this time :joy:), him all alone, him with his current family and with a previous one (big faves too actually these guys, the son / daughter also each made it into at least 1 other save).
gFZE75N.png
6fJKcj2.png
RWHqPpX.png
ExT3rES.png

Comments

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited May 2020
    I have a few, but maybe I am still searching for my ultimate Chris??

The Heller family consists of widower Robbie Heller, his son (child) Jayden and daughter (toddler) Kristie along with Robbie’s sister Vivian. Robbie is a writer and Vivian working as a freelancer while she helps look after the kids (so Robbie can earn money to pay the bills...)

Bonnie Sheffield is maybe the closest I have to a favourite. A bit of a tomboy, Bonnie has unflirty, geek and vegetarian traits. She’s a scientist living in Oasis Springs normally, but I made her a gardener in a pinch once. In one little peculiarity, Bonnie has a preference for females in my head and therefore any game, the only Sim to be that way. I adored her last wife and adopted daughter...
    Bonnie is the Princess Leia in my current avatar.

Breanna Fox is the cheerleader with Bonnie in the picture and she is awesome too. She is self-assured and I can’t remember what else off the top of my head but she has attitude. She is a style influencer and has made an appearance in more than one project.

I could go on, but this post is getting real long. <3
  • Options
    NRowe wrote: »
    I have a few, but maybe I am still searching for my ultimate Chris??

The Heller family consists of widower Robbie Heller, his son (child) Jayden and daughter (toddler) Kristie along with Robbie’s sister Vivian. Robbie is a writer and Vivian working as a freelancer while she helps look after the kids (so Robbie can earn money to pay the bills...)

Bonnie Sheffield is maybe the closest I have to a favourite. A bit of a tomboy, Bonnie has unflirty, geek and vegetarian traits. She’s a scientist living in Oasis Springs normally, but I made her a gardener in a pinch once. In one little peculiarity, Bonnie has a preference for females in my head and therefore any game, the only Sim to be that way. I adored her last wife and adopted daughter...
    Bonnie is the Princess Leia in my current avatar.

Breanna Fox is the cheerleader with Bonnie in the picture and she is awesome too. She is self-assured and I can’t remember what else off the top of my head but she has attitude. She is a style influencer and has made an appearance in more than one project.

I could go on, but this post is getting real long. <3

They all sound great! Maybe you just have more than one Chris :D scientists tend to be so fun to play, but I can see why you'd think of making them gardeners since they usually garden quite a bit as well. Maybe she can become a civil engineer next? ;)
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'd say my avatar sim (reason below - sig). Do you need to know more?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Ohh that's easy, that would be Filip! He's achieved more than any of my other sims, married to Shaun, 2 lovely daughters (1 from alien abduction, 1 with Shaun - currently teen and toddler respecively), 30'ish skills maxed + several careers (currently working on secret agent (its not as fun as I thought it would be), completed the most collections which fills his massive basement and then some. Think he even has 2 basement levels, been busy with other saves, haven't visited him in a long time. Also a grand master vampire, of course. Like the rest of his family, except the oldest daughter who is an alien-vamp.

Oh yeah, pics....

MQmwYmW.png
    Him and his alien-vamp daughter
    q8moFZG.png

And the way he looks at his husband
    uE6XeRc.png

I really really should stop mucking about in other saves, and play this family again <3
  • Options
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I really really should stop mucking about in other saves, and play this family again <3

Haha they are just irreplaceable aren’t they xD

He sounds fun! Love unexpected alien babies <3
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Haha they are just irreplaceable aren’t they xD

He sounds fun! Love unexpected alien babies <3

Me too :) he got abducted a second time, after he was married, but no spacenooboo that time. Kiara, his daughter, is quite a character too. She's one of the reasons why I want to go back to them. She's about ready to leave the nest :o
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited May 2020
    Olivia Banks.
    04_03_15_12_40_PM.png

Oh... and Melonie Bloom.
    Melonie is my favorite TS3 sim brought over to TS4. I really don't like putting one above the other. :D
    04_03_15_12_12_PM.png

But those are some really old pictures.
    Since we got Parenthood and Toddlers, I've aged them down to toddlers and given them parents.
    Along with my other sims, I am now playing out their origin stories as they grow up.
    05_19_20_11_59_05_AM.png

Olivia's father has died due to a cursed totem he found in Silvadorada.
    Now it's just her and her mom.
    05_19_20_11_19_10_AM.png

Her mother, Ann, used their treasure money to start a clothing boutique.
    05_21_20_10_42_51_AM.png

That dress in the mannequin is Olivia's iconic outfit.
    I thought it fun to make it one of her mom's designs.
    05_21_20_12_42_09_PM.png

I bought Tiny Living today and found it perfect for the office and living space above the boutique.
    They have a house, but sometimes sleep here when her mom is working late.
    05_23_20_3_07_23_PM.png

Just upgrading the bed so it doesn't kill her mom.
    05_23_20_3_50_38_PM.png

05_23_20_3_55_49_PM.png

They are so good at skating now.
    05_23_20_4_09_18_PM.png

This is the first time they have been ice skating since her dad died.
    05_23_20_4_12_56_PM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    A sim I call Susan, inspired by a character in my favorite book series. She didn[t get into TS1 as I hadn't met her yet, but she utterly dominates my TS2 games and has since TS2 came out, outliving several computers in the process. Tried getting her into TS3, but that version just doesn't cut it for her. Have her widely in 4, though the art style just isn't up to capturing her look and the 'trait system' isn't either. She's had enough adventures to fill books, but nobody would believe the stories. So book Susan is defferent that game Susan.
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »
    Olivia Banks.
    04_03_15_12_40_PM.png

Oh... and Melonie Bloom.
    Melonie is my favorite TS3 sim brought over to TS4. I really don't like putting one above the other. :D
    04_03_15_12_12_PM.png

But those are some really old pictures.
    Since we got Parenthood and Toddlers, I've aged them down to toddlers and given them parents.
    Along with my other sims, I am now playing out their origin stories as they grow up.
    05_19_20_11_59_05_AM.png

Olivia's father has died due to a cursed totem he found in Silvadorada.
    Now it's just her and her mom.
    05_19_20_11_19_10_AM.png

Her mother, Ann, used their treasure money to start a clothing boutique.
    05_21_20_10_42_51_AM.png

That dress in the mannequin is Olivia's iconic outfit.
    I thought it fun to make it one of her mom's designs.
    05_21_20_12_42_09_PM.png

I bought Tiny Living today and found it perfect for the office and living space above the boutique.
    They have a house, but sometimes sleep here when her mom is working late.
    05_23_20_3_07_23_PM.png

Just upgrading the bed so it doesn't kill her mom.
    05_23_20_3_50_38_PM.png

05_23_20_3_55_49_PM.png

They are so good at skating now.
    05_23_20_4_09_18_PM.png

This is the first time they have been ice skating since her dad died.
    05_23_20_4_12_56_PM.png

I love this it's so sweet <3 the idea with the outfit being one of her mom's designs is just brilliant. Your Chris duo is adorable!

@Oldeseadogge what traits did she have in TS2? Amazing how long she's been around though! I only seem to carry over ideas of sims to the next game, rarely actual sims. Maybe with Chris it will be different xD
  • Options
    SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    my fave sims 4 townie is Max Villareal and my fave sim I made is called Destiny who married Max
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I love this it's so sweet <3 the idea with the outfit being one of her mom's designs is just brilliant. Your Chris duo is adorable!

It's been a long time since I've played these sims.
    It's great to continue their story.

A lot has changed in the game since then.
    I've run this business before with Olivia when she was a young adult. Now that her mom is running it, I am combining it with the Style Influencer career. It's adding more depth to the boutique. Olivia will inherit it. She will attend University first, so she can skip over the boring levels of the career after she graduates.
    05_24_20_12_54_03_PM.png

05_24_20_12_54_24_PM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Love the pictures, as always CK!

My "Chris" is Brooke Huffington, a CAS character I made in Sims 2 and have played her in different renditions since then. She's one who has had all skills in every game, has been a devil in every game, lol and now she is a spellcaster who's latest fling involves convincing a vampire to turn to the witchy side, and he was happy to do it. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member

@Oldeseadogge what traits did she have in TS2? Amazing how long she's been around though! I only seem to carry over ideas of sims to the next game, rarely actual sims. Maybe with Chris it will be different xD

Overall aspiration: Knowledge

slob/neat: 4
    serious/playful: 4
    lazy/active: 6
    withdrawn/outgoing: 5
    mean/nice: 6

turn ons: fit & creative
    turn off: vampires

Interests: generaly go with what the game assigns unless certain ones are off, then I use Simpe to adjust them: Weather minimum of 8, politics minimum of 8, money 5 or lower, fashion 8 or 9, paranormal 7 or 8, travel 8 or 9, animals 9 or 10, work average range, school & toys nil or close to it, scifi 5 or 6

Have been known to change lifetime want to 'maximize 7 skills'
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Hal has to be my "Chris". He was the first sim I ever made in TS4 and I love him so much it's like having a virtual son. :D He is a grand master vampire, but tries his best to control his thirst with plasma fruit and live like a normal sim with his family. He is just adorkable and so much fun to play. You can see him in my avatar.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited May 2020
    Lily Summers... She is the sim in my avatar and the very first sim I played in my current almost year old game save.

She loves to karaoke.
    0WCtcUt.png

Spicy food is not her thing.
    q7F4tS3.png

Her fiance is called Brady Ness. He is a random townie. She adores and loves him with all her heart.
    8yboj2P.png

Random picture from the first time she got a suntan just because I think she looks beautiful. :D
    IcG30Nr.png
  • Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    hsMzGpm.png

This is my all time favorite sim ever. Alex Vatore. I never had a favorite until he came along. He was born in the game to vampires Caleb and Aryanna Vatore. I played him as a toddler and fell in love. He was such a sweetie. I pretty much ignored his parents playing him and concentrated on him. lol. He maxed all his skills as a toddler, then child and teen. He is a Silver Screen Icon, a Prime Master Vampire, has almost all the aspirations done along with his skills. I'm going to be working on the career hopping perk by having him do all the careers. He is a romantic with the player trait who loves to love 'em and leave 'em and he is who i play the most, especially when i want to try something new or get a new world to discover. I have 3 versions of him saved to my library. One as a toddler, one as a teen and this version pictured. I would be very upset if I lost him for some reason.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    There was another thread similar to this one where I posted all about my favorite Sim. Here's what I wrote:

My favorite Sim is Josh Hunter, one of my Super Sims! I've loved him ever since he was cloned from my first Super Sim, Joel Hunter (now his brother in my game) to be the founder of my Apocalypse challenge a couple or so years ago. He has the most personality of any Sims I've ever had before and since. He married Zoe Patel and was such a good husband. These two were the lovingest couple I've ever had and he was an excellent Father to their two girls.

I was a little anxious when he turned into an elder that he'd be slumped over and miserable, like most elders. But, to my delighted surprise, he wasn't! He still was as gorgeous and fit as before. That's never happened with any of my other elders. Judge me if you will, but when he died in that save, I actually cried a little. But at least he was a happy ghost. :)

I couldn't bear the thought of never playing Josh again, so I put him in my custom template as a not in world townie and I see him wandering around quite a lot. Mostly at community squares in San Myshuno playing the guitar or violin, which isn't surprising since he is Level 10 in those two instruments and piano too. He's been a friend and/or lover to a few of my other Sims, but I've never had him remarry or played him since the Apocalypse challenge. I just enjoy having him around and smile whenever I see him.

Here's just a very few pics in the spoiler of the numerous screenshots I've taken of him over the years if you'd like to see what he looks like. Thanks for asking! :)
    WtVDACa.png

AWcln6g.png

6BuGEeC.png

aFfDrNe.png

4sQOhUY.png

66oZTvp.png

x3CpyoQ.png

yXwcuMh.png

vwAAKcd.png

xhFL7No.png
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    After all this time I don't have one. One day I will have my 'Chris'. :)
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Sadiesue wrote: »
    hsMzGpm.png

This is my all time favorite sim ever. Alex Vatore. I never had a favorite until he came along. He was born in the game to vampires Caleb and Aryanna Vatore. I played him as a toddler and fell in love. He was such a sweetie. I pretty much ignored his parents playing him and concentrated on him. lol. He maxed all his skills as a toddler, then child and teen. He is a Silver Screen Icon, a Prime Master Vampire, has almost all the aspirations done along with his skills. I'm going to be working on the career hopping perk by having him do all the careers. He is a romantic with the player trait who loves to love 'em and leave 'em and he is who i play the most, especially when i want to try something new or get a new world to discover. I have 3 versions of him saved to my library. One as a toddler, one as a teen and this version pictured. I would be very upset if I lost him for some reason.

Wow, he is gorgeous. I like dark hair, dark skin, and light eyes.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    SadiesueSadiesue Posts: 128 Member
    @joRN1414 thank you. His mother was biracial and had these same looks. The light eyes and dark skin. His grandmother Gia was white and his grandfather Dax was African American. He is the spitting image of his mother. Which is unusual. The boys tend to take more after their fathers in this game. I was delighted when I realized he had this combination of all his heritages. Like I said, I knew he was special.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited May 2020
    I have my go-to sim, Victoria VanHelsing. I love her and feel guilty when I haven't used her in a game for a while. I also have Sam Astral and his brothers Jason Mandrake and Alexander Nightshade who are the go-to spellcasters I use in my games.

Sam Astral is the stage name of a world-renowned stage magician. He once made Widenburg disappear in a live broadcast. Other illusionists and stage magicians have no idea how he does it and would love to learn his secrets. However, he is a spellcaster... mage...wizard's wizard and a sorcerer. As are his brothers. Nobody knows how old any of them are and there are plenty of speculations amongst the spellcaster community. They are immortal. and appear to be young adults. Their usual eyes come how magic affects them. Their line has stary eyes. A trait of their bloodline. Some speculate Sam is the son of Morgana La Faye and Merlin while others believe he is older than that existing during the time of proto magic. Some believe that Sam and his brothers are the embodiment of magic itself. Whatever their truth is they are the only ones who know it. They aren't giving up their secrets anytime soon.

Jason Mandrake
    [img][/img]dWz818d.png

Alexander Nightshade
    [img][/img]nI7E1AH.png

Sam Astral talking with Simeon
    [img][/img]hsfrIWZ.png

Oddly though they are friends with other oldest families I don't have them as part of The Proto Seven in the one story I am doing. However, Sam's firstborn Andrew is a part of Granny Hex's Group The Proto Seven. Sam has his group in which isn't exclusive to bloodline or only to the oldest families. The idea of his group is to give guidance, teach other spellcasters, act as a support group. While Granny Hex's group is there to prevent incidents like The Last Occult War from happening again. They are a force of warrior spellcasters. They research potential threats. They will take action against these threats even if it means taking care of it themselves. They act more in secret to help Granny Hex's group without being a part directly.

Victoria VanHelsing was once a hunter hunting vampires, magic users, ghosts, and other supernaturals, paranormals and occults with extreme prejudice with The Van Helsing clan of hunters. She was one of her family's pride and joy. Always doing as she was told without question. A perfect obedient soldier for humanity. Then one day she met a daywalker named Damian. They became fast friends and soon after that, they became lovers. He was the love of her life. Her family didn't approve of her sullying her self and destroying the family name by having a relationship with of all things a vampire. As with most hunter families, they would approve of an ordinary human with no training as hunters before a disgusting vampire. She would run off with him. He turned her and she became pregnant and he was the father. Eventually, her family found them and killed him and captured her tried to force her to become human again.

It would be later that she would personally meet Cain the First of all Vampires and believed to be the only known survivor of Atlantis. Now she works for Cain hunting down rogue vampires drawing attention to the vampire community in a negative manner. She hunts threats to the vampire community.

Every time Victoria Van Helsing gets married I throw a wedding. This has happened one time and I'm trying to see if its a fluke or not. She dresses in men's clothing. She has guys that she sort of dates. None of them impresses her. Maybe I should try to hook her up with a woman. However, when I use the attraction system for the one mod I use it tells me she is attracted to men. I try to honour the attraction system when I use it.

Victoria VanHelsing
    Kg8Csdw.png
    Post edited by drakharis on
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    My Fav Sim in my avatar!! She is also featured on my Simstagram (Instagram) :D
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    My favourite sim would have to be my 'Barbie' sim (aka Super Sim) Hope Schuler. I've been playing her since the Sims 1 Superstar (although she went by her stage name back then). I brought her back in the Sims 3 Showtime and made her a singer and I gave her a little backstory, too. She's originally from Appaloosa Plains and lived on a farm with her parents and grew up singing country songs. She decided to leave the quiet country life behind and try her luck at stardom. I think she got to 4-star celebrity before my sims 3 imploded.

Hope Schuler (aka Holly Wood)
    31BL1K1.png

I brought her back in the Sims 4 (she was the first sim I ever made in the demo before release) and I have been playing that save ever since 2014. She has almost ever skill maxed thanks to her first career as a mixologist unlocked the Snaggle Fluster recipe (I didn't realise what that drink did to sims for at least 2 years though :grimace: )
    She's been a secret agent, a social media star, celebrity mixologist, entertainment career (musician branch), a tech guru, a scientist and now a 4-star (soon to be 5) celebrity actor. I'd love a proper singing pack and a modelling career for her in the future.
    She has most of the collections completed and she has a large personal museum under her large Windenburg Island home. She's explored the jungles of Selvadorada, been to Sixam countless times and explored both base game hidden lots and the hermit's house in Granite Falls.
    I love experimenting with her outfits in CAS and she pretty much looks good in anything really - I don't know how she does it! I change her look practically every time there's a new pack out.
    She has a long time boyfriend called Murphy and she is a very popular and friendly sim in my game - there's no one that doesn't like her (thanks to the super friendly trait). Murphy was also her boyfriend in the Sims 3 but he had a tendency to cheat on her in that game so I deleted him out of annoyance.

Murphy (her boyfriend)
    yXsx5g5.png

After Get Famous came out I decided to give her an actual friendship group (inspired by the actual Barbie).

Hope's entourage (L to R: Jamarcus (actor friend), Sanosuke, Sloane (her PR Agent), Ha-na (her stylist), Murphy, Silver (her make-up artist))
    0K3Xorx.png

I haven't really played her since StrangerVille came out though (been too focused on my Supernatural save/story) and I'm starting to miss her but I wanted to wait as I want to build her house in the Pinnacles when we hopefully get split levelling. Fingers crossed!

I think when/if we get a farming pack I'd like to create a new save where I expore her backstory/childhood/teenhood a bit. I think that would be really fun :)

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

This is my Chris. Literally. His name is Chris. He's been with me from day one of TS4. I made him in the CAS demo and haven't looked back.

I originally made him blonde, but I tend to prefer him with the darker hair.

aeV7kd0.png

He's evolved a bit sine the beginning with CC but still the same Chris :)

mq1XImH.png

Also these two. Made in the demo as well and still played heavily to this day

8HOf7Zr.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @sillyangel0906 You make some very good-looking sims! They're all gorgeous.