Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph's ToS Coven All-Any Mafia | Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hydraing (two players occupying the same slot) is a thing. I've done it before where another player took over when I went to sleep, lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hydraing (two players occupying the same slot) is a thing. I've done it before where another player took over when I went to sleep, lol

What a fancy term! 😲
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I just found out that my parents are forcing me to go on a road trip tomorrow to go on a hike, despite the fact that they know that I hate long drives, I hate the desert (where we're going), and that I hate hiking. So uh, not going to be even less active than usual during the next day and night phase.

Would you be okay with Coffee replacing you for the phases? :)

Sure, it's fine. As long as Coffee doesn't get me killed :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited May 2020
    I just found out that my parents are forcing me to go on a road trip tomorrow to go on a hike, despite the fact that they know that I hate long drives, I hate the desert (where we're going), and that I hate hiking. So uh, not going to be even less active than usual during the next day and night phase.

Sure, it's fine. As long as Coffee doesn't get me killed :D

Alright! :smiley:
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

we’re literally in the middle of a pandemic lol yall should stay safe!!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options

^Yeah, be careful!
  • Options
    Well hey everybody! Since I just hopped in, I'm going to have to spend the next hour or two reading back into everything 😂
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Well hey everybody! Since I just hopped in, I'm going to have to spend the next hour or two reading back into everything 😂

Have fun with that
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

You still have about 2 hours until day starts, lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

I know, my parents aren't taking this seriously enough at all. We've gone to visit my grandparents ten times, and my grandpa is high-risk.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

I know, my parents aren't taking this seriously enough at all. We've gone to visit my grandparents ten times, and my grandpa is high-risk.

yeah...people are going to be shocked when they think it's okay to go on with life as usual because they're tired of all this, and it rears up again just as bad. Other countries have already shown us. We got invited by some old friends who are thrilled to finally have conceived, who are traveling to our state from a densely populated major metropolitan city in the South, who are disregarding our state's 2-week quarantine order for out-of-state travelers, basically coming here on vacation to have a party for their happy "we're expecting" news...and while we are thrilled for them...the happy news was already shared via social media, they do NOT need to travel across like 4 state lines and violate all kinds of quarantine orders and basically book a vacation and a big party with friends to celebrate their special moment, right now!

So I am sending congratulations but regrets that we cannot attend because it is not safe to do so at this time. And I would be overjoyed to attend their baby shower at a later date, if it is safe to do so, by then.

But I feel like...get a clue, y'all!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,628 Member

But what about Valencia's slot?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Just a heads up, I got involved with another endurance comp cause this host loves torturing me apparently, so I'mma be distracted during this next day phase most likely.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    @nerdfashion I hope your grandparents and parents will be okay. I'm pretty incensed at these friends for being so obtuse about this...and they are coming from a major Southern city in a state that is basically protecting "bidness" over human lives, largely disregarding the importance of this, and in that city, segregation and economic and social inequality are really high especially along racial lines, and the city and state are throwing the poor and the disenfranchised under the bus for the almighty dollar, and all the people who are better-offs (like the friends) shrug and say, "not my problem" and "meh we're young"... :s

So it's not just older people being dense about this.

What really infuriates me about it is, they are coming from a place in which disregarding it is the order of the day, much more than here ( dense urban metropolis in which bars and restaurants are open, and the local gov't is blowing off the need for further caution), so they are just that much more likely to be tracking it in all over the place as they travel, and do they think they are doing anything wrong? Nope.
    And friends or not, us saying "congratulations but we cannot come because what you are proposing doing right now is very unsafe" isn't going to stop them from doing it. They'll just be mad at us, and do it anyway.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

yes! Is Valencia in need of a replacement also?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

According to her profile page, she hasn't been on her since the 19th, so I reckon. I think Coffee replacing Valencia would be better since Nerd has at least been online enough for now and we can give a pass for being a bit inactive for the moment. Valencia only made like 3-4 posts throughout the whole game.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

According to her profile page, she hasn't been on her since the 19th, so I reckon. I think Coffee replacing Valencia would be better since Nerd has at least been online enough for now and we can give a pass for being a bit inactive for the moment. Valencia only made like 3-4 posts throughout the whole game.

*on here
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm fine with either 😉 I can co-op witn Nerd lightly the next two phases, and then help Valencia out with her spot. Or either or. Whichever.
  • Options

I'm fine with either 😉 I can co-op witn Nerd lightly the next two phases, and then help Valencia out with her spot. Or either or. Whichever.

I don't know if this is possible in the setup cuz we are possibly dealing with different factions and it would give you an advantage if you know who's who. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I don't know if this is possible in the setup cuz we are possibly dealing with different factions and it would give you an advantage if you know who's who. :D

Right! Lol. Well I already know Nerd's role so I guess the chance to fill in for Val is out the window. @xstxrrysequence what do you think? 😂
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

Due to some reasons that we can't publicly state, Coffee can't replace Valencia. :)
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Due to some reasons that we can't publicly state, Coffee can't replace Valencia. :)

Got it 🙂
  • Options

Right! Lol. Well I already know Nerd's role so I guess the chance to fill in for Val is out the window. @xstxrrysequence what do you think? 😂

If I turn out to be dead in the morning, then you could probably do Valencia.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

Coffee is unfortunately unable to replace Valencia.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Coffee is unfortunately unable to replace Valencia.

Kk.
    funny-gifs20.gif