Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Evergreen Harbor: Clean or dirty?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    xManicMelodicxxManicMelodicx Posts: 165 Member
    Dirty!
    im going tobe honest. most of the sims worlds have NOTHING specialto them. theyre all too perfectt,and mostly lookk like perfect "white picket fence" neighbourhoodss, it gets boring, i want to have my sims live somewhere realistic,and (unfortunat as it may be) the real world isnt,perfect. In most towns and cities,yourr going to see garbage and pollution. Evergreen Harbor is thefirst time were gettingg anything like that. Island Living may have had its "conservationist" careerr, but that only effected one portion of the world, it was easyy to ignore.

I like the,idea of a messyy town, somewhre grungy and just DIFFERENT. for,a change. Id keepp it dirty because it makes it differentt from the other worlds.

when yourr roleplaying a poorerr family (or doing a rags to riches,for example) it'd be cooll to have the option to start out somewhere not so nice looking, too. Like a poorer neighbourhood.

Im not happyy about the eco living packk in many ways,but the town seemss like it could be interesting to play, in givenn it can stay dirty. xP
    9517953f7d116bed59d3d8860ae452cd27577c24_hq.gif
    Origin ID: ManicMelodic
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited May 2020
    Other (please explain)
    It will depend on my save. In some saves I will clean it up and turn off eco footprints so I can have the signature Sims 4 pristine Pleasantvilles we’ve always had, but in other saves I will make it worse and let the grunge spread to other worlds and hash out all the political intrigues and tug of war involved in cleaning or letting it go! >:)

I am just so excited to finally have some mood in my game and plenty of options to control it!
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I like the idea of clean in one part and dirty in another area that is run down.
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Other (please explain)
    Both, I'll do a save where it's clean and lovely and a save where it's fantastically dirty, so dirty a sim couldn't see the end of their nose for smog!
  • Options
    love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    Other (please explain)
    I'm going to do both! Whatever that may entail!
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    Dirty!
    Start out dirty then clean it up, is my plan. I am wondering if our other worlds will become polluted only if we decide to place the new community lot in like Willow Creek? Or if we will only have the option to set the polluted state through game options, and every world will be affected by which choice we make. I heard we can set the level of pollution we want in each save we have, but I am still a bit confused what it all means. Gosh, that live stream cannot come soon enough. I have so many questions.
  • Options
    emma_leeemma_lee Posts: 18 Member
    Clean!
    I like the idea of making it clean.