Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @telemwill Is it functional? I love the look of it. Both of you did a fantastic job.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @telemwill Is it functional? I love the look of it. Both of you did a fantastic job.

I haven't tested my part of the build yet. I plan to use it more for after school clubs (with the help of a mod) than for the school day itself. But I did include white boards in some classrooms just in case I want to try it out.

James Turner purposely built the downstairs so you only need to use a small area during the school day. So it's easy to get around, and he's playtested it in his Let's Play series. So definitely functional. The rest of the build is more decorative in that it's not really needed during the school day, but it is usable if you want to swim or shoot hoops after school.

Thank you!
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited August 2022
    In my short lifespan legacy the first generation Sims are going to die soon and I don't feel great about it, but life has to go on. :(
    These two adorable Sims have been my joy and way to relax during these days of pre-HSY patch bugs when I haven't been able to play my older saves.

Alicia and Leon Hunt took their last selfies for the next generations to remember them. Leon will pass away soon, his age bar has been glistening for several days already and Alicia just got a notification too that her days are almost over. I didn't even realize how much I've gotten attached to these two.

rwOpmLM.png
    lwN8Fb2.png
    sYYGapR.png

Their daughter Riley met a guy during a trip to Granite Falls and fell in love. The guy is older than her and Riley ended up pregnant. When she found out about it and told the guy the news and proposed to him, he rejected her. Riley will probably end up being a single mom unless her friendship with Jayden Price (premade from HSY) turns to something else. They like each other very much, they've been good friends since high school. It may be just friendship, but who knows... ;)
  • Options
    The great news is, every time we load a Sim into our game by clicking on the checkmark in CAS, a copy of them goes to our Gallery My Library. So, if you find you miss them too much, you can always bring them back and maybe play on a longer setting? Poor Riley. Some guys just aren't worth it. I do hope Jayden proves to be a keeper, though.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    No screenies today, but I had no idea the new selfies and photos came with the update as opposed to the HSY pack as I don't have that pack yet. Definitely a pleasant surprise.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    45Z3r4r.png
    rXttai7.png

Sergio and Siobhan gave birth to Matteo Romeo. Sergio was a bit tense about adding to the family, but agreed to attend some parenting classes, and has decided he can be a good parent to Matteo. But only Matteo, since he went right out for surgery to prevent any future siblings.Siobhan held a family party to introduce the new baby to her family which went well.

Neither Romeo is really feeling Henford-on-Bagley, but they haven't brought it up up in conversation. Sergio thinks maybe a farm is a good place for little Matteo, but he would prefer a more urban lifestyle. Siobhan thinks Sergio might be reluctant to move since it's a family farm, but she would love more fashionable friends. Their watcher thinks they may last until Matteo reaches toddlerhood.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Something is wrong with this picture :o:D
    tFlAuAO.png
    BUPRpZS.png

and no, it's not CC, there are mods but no CC in my game/s. It is a career outfit, so that could be part of the issue. Fixed it up with a more Sulani hot-weather appropriate dress.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @NRowe Oh, wow, couldn't tell she was missing her midriff while sitting down. Yikes!

As for what's going on in my game, Erik is now, on day Five, a B-Lister. He's written six songs, received a nomination on one when he licensed it. Has released three albums. Had two successful Meet & Greets one via GF and the other via RTF mod. He held his very first concert that drew a nice size crowd for a new talent on the scene. Come Sunday in the game, he'll attend his very first Starlight Accolade Show and we'll see if the kid manages a win. He's also done numerous magazine shoots, so Sims know what he looks like, now. The following Tuesday he will begin high school with two of his siblings. Yesterday was a much better day than I have had since I got HSY. He and his sister, Brianna, even stopped at the ThrifTea shop, (or however it's spelled). Erik's fans, particularly his Obsessed Fans, followed him in. Erik was conscientious enough to clean up the piles of trash and the half-eaten tiered cakes they left behind. He even convinced them to leave. He met the love of his life while there. Yes, Kayleigh finally showed up in the game. :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Today i played two families, one that was new, and one that I have played before.
    My new family was a bit of an experiment. I downloaded and Elsa and Anna from the Gallery, and downloaded a Kristoff from the Gallery as well. I made the Kristoff married to Anna, but he has daughters with both Anna and Elsa. The family tree for them is kind of funny after this, because the daughters are half-sisters, as well as cousins. Considering Elsa and Anna are sisters, it makes some since that the family tree would do that. I loaded the family, and had Kristoff interact with both of his daughters, and really only have anything romantic with Anna. Elsa and Kristoff are just friends with a kid. The names I gave to Anna's daughter is Iduna II after their mother, and she is 'older' than her cousin/half-sister. Elsa's daughter is Elsa II after her own mother. Not too much happened in the game, except the Elsa and Anna I downloaded had jobs, so I helped them with that, and they went to work. Iduna II and Elsa II went to school, and went to visit the nightclub where they met Don Lothario and Bella. The Welcome Wagon came, and Kristoff actually got along well with nancy Landgrabb. Since this was mostly an experiment for a type of family I want to play later, I was just mostly making sure relationships were working properly to each other.
    I went back to play my K/DA family. Evelyn was pregnant with another one of Don Lothario's kids. Her kids before the new birth were Damian, Aamon, Mammon, and Lilith. I had aged Lilith to a child the last time I played the family. I gave Ahri a daughter through editing, whose father was a Gallery Caleb, who I named Ahri II.
    Ahri II and Damian flirted, and shared their first kiss together. Damian got the want to make Ahri II his girlfriend, and asked her to go steady, which she accepted. Evelyn worked from home, since she was pregnant, and Ahri went to her night job. Ahri is in the music career, and has been doing well. I had Evelyn make a cake, and had Ahri light birthday candles. Then I brought Aamon over to blow them out to age up to a teen.
    V5YPtJh.png
    Afterwards, Don came over to visit with his kids, and Evelyn flirted with him. He hung out with all of his kids, before going home for the night. Later that night, Evelyn gave birth to a son I named Dracula. I also got the achievement for a whole house in that save. Evelyn now also has four sons, and a daughter.
  • Options
    Jackie got accepted into six different distinguished degrees! o:)
    I had even been nervous because I didn't deliberately set her up for a specific path and I didn't know if (as a new Sim) she had enough skills to get in after only four days. I'm so proud! :D
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2022
    I loaded my first save that I hadn't touched for two years and all my sims I used to find pretty when I made them looked sooo ugly now with old skintones and missing hair I must have deleted at some point, that I don't even know where to start with makeovers.
    Ellyn is still a teenager there! And she has younger siblings! And cousins! Something I totally forgot about!
  • Options
    I loaded my first save that I hadn't touched for two years and all my sims I used to find pretty when I made them looked sooo ugly now with old skintones and missing hair I must have deleted at some point, that I don't even know where to start with makeovers.
    Ellyn is still a teenager there! And she has younger siblings! And cousins! Something I totally forgot about!

This can happen when an older save sits too long. If the Sim is bald, likely it was cc hair you have removed from your game. If it's a do that's no longer in the game, (and personally, I haven't noticed any of them being removed) then have fun trying out do's for your Sims. Start there. ;)
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2022

This can happen when an older save sits too long. If the Sim is bald, likely it was cc hair you have removed from your game. If it's a do that's no longer in the game, (and personally, I haven't noticed any of them being removed) then have fun trying out do's for your Sims. Start there. ;)

Funny thing is, I can recall every piece of cc I deleted, thinking I wasn't using it anywhere 😂 Oh well.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    Alwayzboredkid15Alwayzboredkid15 Posts: 8 New Member
    I have a teen sim named Parker Roberts. He's the first born of my favorite household. I figured he would be like his mom genius and all around nerd. Unlike his brother Kaden, he only recently started seeing a girl, Lacey. Well, come to find out that not only does he have a girlfriend, but he has a lover as well who is best friends with Kaden's girlfriend, Phoebe. Parker has attempted to flirt with Phoebe, has successfully flirted with Phoebe's brother, Lacey's brother, and has made moves on both. I'm going to let it play out because he is, apparently, wild.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Two words, dormitory roommates.

nbk2Xs2.png
    I'm not sure I want to know what's up with him...
  • Options
    and then this mess

wfOfLqx.png
    There were three of them in there. Just prior there was a similar pile up with four!
  • Options
    That's been around since Uni, I'm afraid. It used to bug me, but I've, sadly, grown used to it.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @NRowe The leotard outfit is from an art society event. That fellow must have been the model that the other students were painting.
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    I’ve been swapping between two different saves. One of them is base save #9,688,765 (just doing makeovers and placing lots) the other is legacy #7,896,685. I have a serious case of restartitis. The legacy save, I’m kinda enjoying. I may turn aging on today. My sim married Salim Benali and they had 3 boys. The teen is giving them all kinds of headaches. He’ll get it together right before he starts university though.

I’m also itching to play a rotational save with the premades. I may do that with my base save to give the game more life. I really wish neighborhood stories allowed for marriage.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited August 2022
    I already mentioned in the phonecalls thread that I currently have three main sims and two townies that are designated as the "Big Bad" (Judith Ward) and the "Hero" (Luna Villareal). Over the course of two seasons this happened:

- Judith Ward calls one of my sims and offers him a job. He defects to the dark side and moves out.
    - Since he is still friendly with the other two, one day he brings them a gift for being such good neighbors...
    - My remaining sims beat the traitor in a spellcasting duel.
    - A little later Judith Ward gets defeated (story decision, but I guess I could say my sims contributed to that by defeating the traitor.)
    - Luna's father calls my two sims, offering them money if they marry within seven days - apparently this is a reward for their heroic actions.
    - The day of the wedding Judith Ward walks by my sims' farm, but she doesn't antagonize them. It looked more like a "Well played, former enemies, let's respect each other" gesture.
    - My sims get her autograph and sell it for money.
  • Options
    PlutohasaheartPlutohasaheart Posts: 25 Member
    edited August 2022
    Not really in-game, but I randomly decided to go on a downloading spree for random video game and anime clutter for Yuki Behr, then decided it might be good for teens in general since we do get the choice to decorate their lockers with anime stuff. Found a bunch of Inuyasha themed outfits and a dual-monitor computer on tsr that made me really happy.

Otherwise it was slim pickings unless I want to deal with adfly. And I don't.

Still, I feel like Yuki will get an awesome wardrobe and room makeover when I circle back around to her and Candy. Excited about that.

In-game, two of my original sims, Davey and Shayne, are in love, so I had Shayne ask Davey to move in together, and was stopped by a bug preventing me from going through with the process from inside the lot, or X'ing out, so I reloaded the game, went to manage worlds and combined the two households that way. Loaded back into the lot, saved, then played a little longer and decided to go ahead and have them get married. Had one propose to the other, then saved. Went through with the wedding. Decided to save immediately after and got an error. Ended up having to quit my game without being able to save since the wedding, so now I have all that to do over again. :(
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Afraid of the dark my 🐸🐸🐸🐸! :D:D:D
    bh1VGLu.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Yesterday was an interesting day. Erik got his first invitation to take part in a photoshoot to be on the cover of a popular magazine. He won his first Karaoke contest, became a Notable Newcomer, followed by a Rising Star upon taking part in the photoshoot. He's written four songs and is only on Day-5 of this save. Then something inexplicable happened. He returned home from the photoshoot was notified of his status, and then his icon left the family row of icons. Yet, Erik was still on my screen. Alive and not even dying! I exited without saving, cleared the localthumbcache.package and went back into the game. He's fine, no worries. Phew, dodged that Phaser blast! I didn't play the game too much after that. I decided editing was calling me. We shall see what happens today.
  • Options
    tj16Mcj.png
    Rowan was surprised to discover that Michael Bachelor was her father. It was a rather shocking experience for him too.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Recreated one of the shell buildings from Mt Komorebi and made it into an upstairs apartment :)

08-24-22-2-44-46-AM.png
    08-24-22-2-45-09-AM.png
    08-24-22-2-45-25-AM.png
    08-24-22-2-46-02-AM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top