Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    A lot has happened since my last post! Benji graduated with honours:

NcxRWNq.png
    He joined the Civil Designer career and moved into a poky little flat in the Fashion District of San Myshuno.

plnfwzj.png
    He started getting to grips with the whole recycling and fabrication business:

FybN18W.png
    7DRoMGP.png
    He also met Tahlia. The two hit it off straight away.

x8gwgaJ.png
    And soon they had their first date! <3

OoYYGel.png
    Zae02jJ.png
    Things escalated pretty quickly! :D

q5B4w8r.png
    After a few weeks they moved into their very own home together - the Old Mill in Port Promise. They're eager to clean up the neighbourhood and make their new home eco friendly.

REsHgTb.png
    Sitting by the waterfront just imagining how green the place will look once they're done with it! <3

nXQLoid.png
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 722 Member
    Grim and Aislinn moved into a new house with the kids that are still living at home.

4nhoBqy.png

t7ZBy5E.png

Piano made it over in one piece, Grim decided to celebrate with a song.

CHrUG2D.png

Carmilla and Myrtha are really into karaoke.

e5dLGyN.png

yfdj4eW.png

Carmilla forgot her Aunt Jet is a way stronger spellcaster than she is.

Xc2a3KH.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited June 2021
    I was playing in an apartment type lot with roommates. I heard grimmie's music and was like...oh crud, what happened. I search around the lot and found my roommate laughing hysterically at her husband's death. Like she fist pumped when Grim took him. I never seen this before. LOL

https://youtu.be/D5t6wYvipfg
  • Options
    JohnTheSim96JohnTheSim96 Posts: 43 Member
    Nothing much really happens in my Sim's games, mostly just life routines, the game tends to get less exciting the more you play it, I have a hard time finding interesting things to do. I guess I play a little too much, I mean don't get me wrong, I love the Sim's, but I just wish there was more options for the game. I've tried mods, which does help to make the game more fun, but again after awhile it gets repetitively boring, I've been looking for more things like, more greeting for the sims, like handshake, fistpump, things like that, I don't know, here's me just raddling on, my bad, Thanks for reading if you did, Sul Sul,
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hey, I kinda have a hard time posting things here because I'm often like "they just lived their life...and did some work for their aspirations..." but people seem to like that.

Sims is just a nice calm game to nuture some people...unless you want a spice of spiceness with drama and flair, but it's a good chill time and I more welcome it.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    Double posting for I have a report. A report on the Greenburgs! I was a little nervous and hesitant about this family. The lot is kinda small and cramped and I wasn't certian how gameplay would work with them, since I turned off the Green gameplay. ...not helping was that when I loaded in, it was still a bit smogy and so I had to deal with that. Also, elders. With a lot of Elders, I feel like I'm just waiting for them to die off. But I had a surprising amount of fun with them, getting their garden set up and working on the fabrication stuff. Helps that there is a garbage bin out in the world to rummage through. And that Blossom and Mary are extremely directed in their old age in wanting to make Evergreen Harbor a better place. Thanks Team Gnome for making them! They're a great family.

I normally go for at least five days to start with but I immedately knew I had to go for at least 10 and two weeks. I had NAPs to sort out and a Green Neighborhood to make! At least the gardening NAP was already voted in so Mary had BUCKETS of influence. I also managed to speed past a lot of both Knox's and Mary's aspirations. Was a bit nervous about the "selling off a utility" but my solar pannels and my insect-bio fuel managed to work wonders. I even managed to get a computer and a research machine when dumpster diving, and those sold extremely well, so I'm even somewhat sorted on money...after I spent it all on gardening seeds, insect farms, solar pannels...lots of stuff. Knox is also literally just at the point of needing to reach level 10 in his career...after he just started out. Kinda funny that.

Also evidently Grims Quarry went modern when I wasn't looking so I had to upgrade my Museum (formerly Community Center) to something modern-ish and found something nice on the Gallery for that...having to fix stairs notwithstanding. Going to need to change that starter home into something modern-esque as well. Won't even need to be a starter home if the neighborhood has improved as it has!

Next, I rolled the Akiyamas again and now it's fall. I'll give a better report on them later.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    Coming from Sims 3, I'm still learning about S4 build mode. I've been using the Courtyard Oasis lot to practice renovating. Last night I tackled the outside and roof. It was definitely a trial-and-error experience! :# I liked the original, but I wanted something warmer that would also blend in better with the neighborhood.
    Before
    y4mJag5KokmEeI7lZdz7MdnaJrWoPp3XeMBD4r2z0EQrbN1qQIQzPEFdbryijTVNCJCxMAY0VEVJtHkQfbzCWeCcile5wDPLNSwed7G4T0WppLcEf6hCw9e5V74AJtVIT4WG3S9eXhiIlc2MxN5zzrKx6HihElHaywUuuGNcmJYso6666W5zjvs8GPfKGZ-UDMX?width=1659&height=932&cropmode=none
    After
    y4mj1tGUZfEHmnQh7k5EZsU1q6r73kaboVZk8xcx3deF_yTDZ7THQ2GD935T7jcLnhuCuMqdU6x62IrnGrK1OQBR7nBpzMv2aMGm1uvpfZA246kpufAZTiZpkNUEnyibvlgXA14dwPzO4B1Do00MPSxpaHgXOCYksdXgj5xq3Jxyj7NJFG-cROza4rXdk2aBqI1?width=1392&height=783&cropmode=none
    y4mtYLKmtxr8iLaJCb1F1cd23X2Hd-TPQWZyKm_TXSv3bz0IzsDCXHodINEChIZEVF5gjgbm2H_4oU1K0hpHrcNzvxACAaErBfYcYSFog546xtiT02bjOVh7j0Nugn8yYTsu252wj7wLdZlIjb1OmuLQAIuzbHylLg2PZ-PYT_RX6QMiJq0rFRJX2x_LzRNRpEf?width=1702&height=957&cropmode=none
    y4m-pCWGXywyedpzfxS3tKNd1tNAz_J3-Bi9znjRnRjvbboTWmaBRmMnSDDwUH1-Prak6_QvUZ5mvvmBrrCbdxzC9lKXn1gD7GvvIN5xCHE6FjbZfb-nVeBWUgT0qLYllybi75vXWQyc-Nh3GFvWL8gtEAoz3B6CS0w_gk0m3VX4juKHK0rdNI5U0Ma6pLTTVJy?width=1727&height=972&cropmode=none

Jerard did his first tech media video and received good reviews and modest payment. He was also paid royalties for his book.
    y4mshiN6YU8jnaWhCGxhZfpN0manEqd6PTCTq4dWnvRx6Jz0wFJjeEdqw8ozyKUvQwKLiTa9i__hNAtRd1bXhMP5p1dQ1S1luGYdl5_Cu242CH-Be_Y7nyw6CBWrF1E0XNsvFfKI2gf3pn-zL6PSG9KjXMuKJ2jtDtthdm8KRj7M6LYefRlK_tCk6fiCqeeo1Li?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

Sandra successfully completed her first Home Decorator gig and was promoted. All she had to work with was "dislikes comedy, likes purple, and likes dancing." Well, they asked for it. :D
    Purple Dancing
    y4mC7FnDuNT6Ieh0fMnT2-iBWcbS6nOOInGLMpAc4da__Nt4e5VMQ3KDa10hLKEHMXaZO7dn3b-cwL_1U4wzkWFWXk30fh4OW5EhMVUSk6XEwHU-kyjFNlat8fykkVR41fgSzJVfIQ_y3brhxp707kBW0TWZp5qwPwEoW346xoPh8A0jyTkz-a4dkOD3Ek3QJvS?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mjoke__E10EnmjXmfMA5kG4dtQqK7D_rZIdfRIqEbFzPu5uNKMkMJz5_3is9CrncwOi1QFhAZKqWGOV3eaeAtUT-Ri9axwp0Sz2bEFthyQCKSEBi-quatvrjZldKpYf7wXbnkTyhON-gEuacBKWxShi_av352xkCnZfyJElaOPlcAtTexKmEtfT8pEJdaPK6c?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

De-stressing after a busy day.
    y4m44VRHj00V6OBqxuOfV3e3dGI6e6wywtB9IEwGBk2r-OPqdtkdDeVa1gCLMAfrP-NN9TExItj_f2vGbPhRbYG0Ol66DT_Nf8mozJgF5iQ_oqVlD3lDM2wHdbupDNxP_h3Zq_KESlLyAqsN0XSebfDSEZW0ee5OGkgrMWwOszl6h_1-ruJiXiq6MEsefb9H_Xu?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited June 2021
    Octavia & Branden continue to raise their brood.
    Bright & Shiny Christmas tree
    qVCnZTV.png?1
    Who doesn't like Christmas pajamas?
    QvCfSn6.png?1

vFnCuqm.png?1
    s1XwtYO.png
    tKEhp9I.png?1
    I didn't know Branden could serenade his wife with the violin. They're both 10 in the violin skill.
    qsHxZUX.png?1
    Sooo cute!
    wsStMN5.png?1
    Jasper and his twin sister have become toddlers
    SygQCCp.png?1
    Ivy
    1nhbRUH.png?1
    Meet Kenneth & Lucas
    K4zqQJ1.png?1
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 722 Member
    Charon Reaper and Caleb Valatore are study bros.

Gsex2EV.png

Charon decided to serenade his girlfriend, and sire, outside, in the middle of the day, as you do when you're a vampire. </eyeroll>. Taking bets on how long this one lasts. :D

R9bdqiX.png

Grim and Aislinn had another kid (they have many, many children), Lucinda Reaper.

NzCqqX8.png

MmyGmm4.png

And apparently the best way to end a hard day's parenting is with drink and dance.

ZrMrVsZ.png

tFioutP.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    Today I mostly played my third gen kids, who just gave birth to the first round of the fourth gen. Dominque shared the happy news with her husband, Jermaine. He immediately rolled a whim to gain parenting skill, so basically he just volunteered to be the primary caretaker.

wgOpl7F.png

She looks super cool as a Sim-in-Black right after her promotion.

FrqrNAc.png

I took them to the Humor and Hijinks Festival since Jermaine's a comedian, so it's right up his ally. His dad somehow acquired a voodoo doll and was stabbing his uncle. They live together and are best friends, so who know what Malcolm was trying to accomplish.

Udbb2qN.png

Glimmerbrook situational outfits are wild. Scarlett (on the left, Dominque's second cousin) just wants to stay bundled up, while her mom (blue hair) pulled some random spellcaster outfit for running around in the snow. It's not that it's not her style, but why abandon winter wear?

GrVYBMQ.png
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    In yesterday's game play all the children (6) aged up. Octavia and Branden met their grandchildren.
    Heather (long hair) & Georgina (short hair) became beautiful teens.
    os1AFCj.png?1
    h7xcpmq.png?1
    Ivy & Jasper aged up to school kid age.
    Jz6RieG.png?1
    NgLlDW6.png?1
    The babies became toddlers. Kenneth & Lucas.
    O1yl0tc.png?1
    YeN4Yno.png?1
    Octavia met her grandchildren, Ashlie & Jordan.
    The children of her 1st set of twins, Alexander and Brody and their wives.
    LgFcmWx.png?1
    ZE4uS3J.png
    They love to gather in this toddler room.
    WRB5TIU.png?1
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,387 Member
    edited June 2021
    I haven't played Sims for few days because it's been too hot to use my laptop but today I decided to try. I played with Wade family.
    They moved to Sulani because it was winter in Willow Creek and the teen daughter Allison has a fishing aspiration but she was not able to fish at all, it was too cold for fishing all the time. Also the father Lucas wasn't able to plant his winter plants for the same reason.

Lucas Wade is looking suspicious. He was not sure if it was a good idea to move to Sulani.
    V6Bd1Tr.png

It was Christmas and Lucas kissed his wife Nora Lemier-Wade under a mistletoe.
    dhv8Hsy.png

Their kids Allison and Mark were spending some time outside because it wasn't so cold like in Willow Creek. Allison walked their dog Rusty
    kvRxLHB.png
    FwOt03f.png

In the Christmas evening Nora and Allison chatted with Father Winter,
    6QTBXdZ.png

Christmas was over and gifts were opened. Wade family pets Rusty and Mew slept outside. <3
    eEwpBGz.png

The next day Lucas decided that it was time for him to try to get on shape and he decided to start a new hobby, snorkling.
    fZMU0JC.png
    KrBk5Xz.png

Later they had guests who brought food. Allison and Mark were trying to do their homework when the guests and Lucas decided to show up bothering them.
    ByKVxA7.png

This evening Rusty and Mew slept inside.
    zM79NQG.png

Allison finally got forward on her fishing aspiration and Lucas was able to plant his winter crops. Too bad for Lucas winter is almost over. :D
    I should've moved them away from Willow Creek earlier. I love Willow Creek but Lucas and Allison have hobbies that won't work well in there. Their pets also love Sulani a lot. :)

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2022
    Today I come with a very awkward post.
    First my sim's girlfriend decides to go sledding in her swimsuit.26-6-2021-16-05-27.png
    Then she decides to relax in hot springs in her cold weather outfit.
    26-6-2021-16-06-47.png
    Then they do the woohoo-lala while having an audience and of course they made the water all nasty! Ew!
    26-6-2021-16-07-17.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    So I played with the Akiyamas. Last time in the household, I was like "man, this is a pretty domestic household, maybe I should add laundry!" Laundry sucks! I know this in reality and I should have expected it in Sims world as well! Because the only time I think about it is late at night when Jenna or Kado should be going to bed. Bah.

It felt like I was doing a lot more effort on Jenna and Kado's aspirations than I was with the kids this time. Likely because I hit roadblocks like "read to child" and playing chess when I didn't have a chess table. "Don't get a chess table, Handel. There's one over in the park and you like using observitories for leveling logic." While I don't mind the challenge of having to go to another lot, I got the most self-interalized roadblock in doing that...

...holidays. Both All Spooks Day (Halloween) and my own made Explosion Day popped up. And I like sticking around the home for the holidays. I say, as I "trick-or-treated" around the neighborhood by popping into the other households and introducing myself and saying hi.

(Also I'm pretty certian that Halloween is not much of a celebration in Japan and is only catching on because of western culture being ubiquitous and all consuming but that would require rejiggering my holidays and that's effort.)

15 days until I age the kids up...and Taku's only got the social aspiration left (the most annoying one) and Miki's in the midst of the Mental aspiration and got the Creative one still to go. Ho boy. Race against the aging clock kids!
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    edited June 2021
    So, a lot has been going on in my game the last couple of weeks. I've been putting the Moschino pack to good use by getting photos up for those involved with my main household. Carlie, my interior decorator, has been trying to rise through the ranks so as to become the best interior decorator the Sims World has seen. I really enjoy watching Sims interact with one another--especially at parties.

The Career: During Gig #8, Carlie noticed that the client was wearing the same summer dress as her--nice to see someone else with good taste. Everyone in the family actually loved what she did for them.
    Gig-8-Manson-Big-Reveal.jpg

Gig No. 12: Carlie chatting it up with the family to try and discover what they like and don't like. She's had a few disappoints; so, she's hoping this goes well. I'm enjoying going through and changing things up with builds I haven't visited in awhile.
    Pic-1-Gig-12-Fabulous-Living-Room-Before.jpg

Gig No. 12 is in San Myshuno's Spice Market district. So, Carlie decides to grab a burrito before getting started. There is no better feeling than seeing all of my created townies and Sims walking about.
    Gig-12-in-the-city.jpg

The Boyfriend: Jumping to Carlie's boyfriend, August, at his household in Oasis Springs. August is telling his parents and teen brother that he's planning on proposing to Carlie. His family is so happy because Carlie is such a sweet girl.
    August-Ready-talking-about-proposing.jpg

August texting Carlie to let her know that he wants to go to the beach tomorrow by the waterfall. She has no idea he'll be proposing.
    August-Ready-to-propose.jpg

The Proposal: While at the waterfall, Carlie turns around and sees August down on one knee and can't believe what is happening.
    The-Proposal-1.jpg

She says yes and makes him the happiest Sim on the planet.
    The-Proposal-2.jpg

The Engagement Party: Both of their families are super excited for the upcoming wedding. Carlie's sister, Bella, decides to have the engagement party at her and her hubby, Denton's, house. Denton happens to be best friends with August and Nasir (August's brother). Bella and Denton invited:

• August’s family
    • Bella’s side of the family
    • Alexander Goth (dating Bella's niece, Angel Remy) and his little brother Elliot Goth (whose best friend’s with Bella's nephew, Luka Remy)

From left to right: Carlie's mom (Reyna Purdy), Alexander Goth (Angel Remy's boyfriend), Denton Traus (Carlie's brother-in-law), Mike Remy (Carlie's brother-in-law), Sade Messer (August's mom), Nasir Messer (August's brother)
    Engagement-Party-2.jpg

Carlie's dad, Ben Purdy, sitting next to Nasir's wife Tara.
    Engagement-Party-3.jpg

August chatting with his dad, Carl Messer, and his teen brother, Zane Messer.
    Engagement-Party-1.jpg

From left to right: Bella Traus (Carlie's sister), Carlie in the middle, and her nephew (Luka Remy who loves being a Scout).
    Engagement-Party-4.jpg

From left to right: Anika Remy (Carlie's sister), Angel Remy (Carlie's niece) and Elliot Goth (Luka's best friend). Denton is wearing his pajamas because I could only invite 15 Sims; so, thank goodness the party was at his house.
    Engagement-Party-5.jpg

The Wedding: Looking forward to planning their wedding. :)
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Today was a busy day in my Sims 4 world. I didn't play Octavia's household. I played with her 6
    adult children who have moved out.
    1. The oldest twins got wives (via CAS) a while ago and have school aged children.
    2. I gave the other 4 adult children a spouse each (via CAS).
    3. They moved into houses I had to furnish, frustrating! One house I didn't have to furnish,
    which made me very happy, but gave me a big surprise!

4. The four couples got pregnant and 3 had twins, last one is still pregnant. The game named all the kids.
    5. Then I went around and aged all the babies to toddlers because some editing was needed
    in clothes, hair and last names.

6. I had every couple take a picture together to give to Octavia. Called Octavia over to receive her pictures
    and meet the grandkids in each household.
    It was a very busy day.
    Alexander and his wife, Tulie (they have a daughter, Ashlie)
    UV9GNS2.png
    Brody and his wife, Misha (they have a son, Jordan)
    JM0R4Yz.png
    Cooper and his wife, Janet (they have twin sons, Salvador & Branden)
    lzZoNqt.png?1
    Dennis and his wife, Abigail (they're pregnant)
    t87IVTk.png?1
    Ethan and his wife, Amanda (they have twin sons, Charlie & Jake)
    53O8QtM.png?1
    Felicity and husband, James (they have twin daughters, Dana & Gwendolyn)
    BFrLXUF.png?1

And the surprise? I was happy to see that one of the houses they purchased today
    was furnished. I wondered if I had built it, if I had played in it and then I entered the sub-basement! :o

gLMAjs4.png
    I played a big family several real life years ago. I don't know why I created this "mausoleum" in their house.
    I decided to move them to a cemetery and I found a little spot next to a house in Forgotten Hollow.
    There were 15 graves, which included a cat. I set it up and added some decorative tombstones to give it some
    realism.

yodaWPR.png?1
    7opjoZD.png

And that was today's game play.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,387 Member
    edited June 2021
    Nora just found out that she's pregnant and she told Lucas about it. They wanted yet another child.
    fgnyigv.png
    pg6v1Ni.png

Lucas made a New Year's resolution to lose weight and he relly wanted to get in better shape. He's a chef, so he likes food and he wanted to get fitter. He tried swimming and snorkrling but it didn't do much. He decided to try workout videos... dancing awkwardly. :D
    Dr1afeq.png
    5EH24Fs.png

More here...
    He also went running.
    HGYuBsn.png

Finally he succeeded. :)
    02sLCvQ.png
    Only Sims 4 didn't think he lost enough weight, because it never registered New Years resolution completed. I'm not going to make him lose any more weight. He wasn't even overweight and he's already an adult, so whatever. He looks fine to me.

He found some new energy after getting fitter and he and Nora were having fun.
    pGqE5yv.png

Their teen daughter Allison did a lot of fishing.
    ELbsPYh.png

Their dog Rusty got sick and Allison took him to the vet. He got cured.
    xHCUAQY.png
    CxepTnw.png

Allison's friend Olivia Kim-Lewis invited her to visit and as soon as she got there Olivia's dad Eric Lewis set the grill on fire. Allison extinguished the fire and saved his life.
    LiRyqyY.png
    nm5zrBb.png
    Eric called Allison a hero an got a sentiment with her. B)

Nora gave birth to twin boys, Aaron and Andreas. I didn't want twins this time, my Sims always get twins when I don't want them. Luckily we have bunk beds now, because their room is really tiny.
    GUssoyk.png

Lucas & Nora's other son Mark completed his Rambunctious Scamp aspiration and I didn't want to force another aspiration to him. He got to do whatever he wanted, like being lazy. He looked happy about it. :smiley:
    6o9oQSh.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Aww, my sim adopted this cute dalmatin pup <3
    27-6-2021-18-29-06.png
    27-6-2021-19-09-17.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,685 Member
    edited June 2021
    Well, all four Cantrell Teens have aged up To YA and just before the youngest, the Golden Triplets aged up to YAs, too. Now, I just have to decide when to send them all off to Uni. As in before or after Adrian ages up to Teen? I'm leaning toward after, since it would be nice if his siblings were there to help him celebrate, even though he's been a rather spoiled pain in their behinds for much of his young life. :open_mouth: AAh, did I just type that aloud? …
    p7MEIOb.jpg
    xZUVv2V.jpg
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,131 Member
    I sent Florida Man over to the Hicks residence--I figured it was about time they met, since they're all cut from the same cloth, so to speak...

ZF2dH2t.png
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited June 2021
    Neither happened today but some of my favorite semi-recent things were:
    1.) Victor Feng and Penny Pizzazz having an affair and Lily caught them in the act (after I had to lock her in the same bedroom as them cause THIS GAME) and was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (possibly due to the fact she saw them go at it multiple times) that she died from rage. Hilarious. What disappointed me was that Lily x Victor's kid didn't give a schnitzle about her father remarrying or the fact he had an affair. Laaaame.

What cracked me up though, was later on after Lily x Victor's kid and Penny's twins aged up to teens, Penny's son and Victor's daughter started doing some romantic interactions despite being active stepsiblings. Which is 90% likely due to mod intervention messing up with some of the family dynamics but I thought it was hilarious. Penny's twins were fathered by Father Winter but due to MCCC moving him into a house and removing him of that position, the twins DIDN'T inherit the "Father Winter baby" trait which I was mad about. Oh well.

2.) Judith Ward, George Cahill, and a sim from the gallery having a polycule/throuple marriage due to mods. They were so cute/sweet as they all lived in George's crazy little bunker raising their kids. Judith hated living there but the things you do for love, you know? It was so sad when George died. I think I'll just have Judith and her wife just stick with one another marriage wise, although they both have plenty of lovers on the side. Judith's wife recently even got knocked up by the Flower Bunny! This has been one of my favorite surprise households of my main rotational game.

3.) Darling Walsh married this cute born-in-game lady sim and were perfectly happy together until...they went to college. Cause apparently the divide between the two colleges is SO STRONG that it just nukes perfectly fine marriages. Like, even after they finished college the "taunting about university superiority" stuff was still going on. Darling's wife at the time DID have the hot-headed trope so it's not a glitch but I was so irritated cause it was stupid and with sentiment mechanic that stuff is fatal if it is autonomous. I actually like the sentiments feature but the autonomous "taunting about university superiority" behavior especially post-college days is awful. If I had known that I wouldn't have sent one of them to school.

Fortunately, Darling's wife was a robot engineer so she made herself a robot husband (wanted to make it female at first but thought with mods there might be a chance the robot could knock her up if it was male, but at least with my current mods, no) and left Darling. They had a son together who's on good terms with all of both of his mothers and his new robot stepfather (and noticeably didn't react to the divorce, altho it may be very likely be due to mod interventions again). All four of them live together, but I may move out Darling at some point cause I don't want her flirting with her ex. But with what few little interactions they've had, it's mostly brief friendly pleasantries or the ex-wife taunting Darling about the university superiority thing...AGAIN.

EDIT: A few extra things!

4.) Who designed the Bailey-Moon's house?? Why is there only ONE toilet but multiple bathrooms??? Is that a rich people joke/thing or just ??? The Bailey-Moons are very pretty though. I hate that Octavia's face is hidden by the sunglasses, but she looks snazzy in them.

5.) I played the Heckings household for the first time and two things; (1) both men are SUPER handsome although I hate their names are so similar to one another that is painful (2) their dog Rosie is so CUTE. It reminds me of my dog (although different breed but semi-similar). I want to play their household more but man it makes me so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 anxious because you can't control the pets directly and Sims 4 AI is very stupid/glitchy even on a good day and my heart couldn't take it if anything happened to that poor dog. Or any of the pets. Which is why I haven't touched pets even despite getting the pack. On one hand I appreciate not having to micromanage them, but at the same time I can't intervene if something dumb happens and don't they already count as a "person" slot? Seems silly.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Sometimes a pic just speaks for itself....

UTOBYZN.png
  • Options
    I did another turn on George Cahill. And he is nearing the end of his lifespan! I did have that overall goal in mind "get handiness to level 10, and get out of this town," but uh I got that notification of 'George's time is near...' and was like "Oh boy. He's never going to get out of this town isn't he?" And like, that is now influencing my plans with him.

So he's had this long romantic time with Meredith Roswell. Whom, might I add, divorced her husband a long time ago for he was acting...strange. But, added point for all unaware, George himself killed off Ted and Jess Sigworth, blaming them for the whole weirdness around town. And nothing strange has happened so it must have worked! (...yet) But yeah, those two have had a slow romance and I wasn't going to make too much of a thing out of it...well, outside of leaving Meredith with someone to remember him by...

...but his time is near up and he does not like it but he's at least seen Meredith's new home and it is so much nicer than his plane so...what's one proposal and maybe keeping an eye on a baby.

BUT he's a part of the Criminal career. He's not going to marry her unless he's out of that career. Maybe. Because that's not how Meredith sees it and see wants him at her home, at least helping with the new child Marcus whenever he can.

So yeah, it'll depend on which household I get rolled into next on how their story will change.

That being said uh, I'm kinda gearing up towards starting up the Strangerville storyline again because Jess DID revive the Mother Plant before dying. I'll probably roll up some new households and set things up for whenever I get around to that town again. It'll be likely, "if I roll specific households, we'll start up the story again." Because I sure do want to see that storyline with fresh eyes and not my Simself playing through it to see what it's like.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited June 2021
    No alien abductions for absolutely ages... and then three come along, two ending in an alien pregnancy. I suspect I have a mod acting up. Beau Merrick Jr. (a copy of one of the twins Beau Merrick had in my old game), Has been abducted three times! First abduction resulted in Luna Merrick, Second was no pregnancy and the third resulted in Solena Merrick. Both kids have a different Pollination Tech #3. Luna is turquoise, Solena is green. His wife has also had two children with him (risky woohoo, not even try for baby), Lillian, at about the same time he had Luna, and Darian, at about the same time he had Solena. They are both not able to have children via CaS (now! I had to change to this to avoid more kids). Four kids is more than I'd usually go for, especially since Luna and Lillian are still toddlers!
    Post edited by jeepjeepcat on
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    Fun at the Summer Session music festival (although it was fall for my teens) :)
    y4mEW--ceXZgOqOUoekUy3p7mtOOQ-IMMh_skN4R2x8WJfK8UaROoWky-2MgMhuW78lrhDSQOmhGI39v_O-BzlxcMkjhgT0XD7IBQnMn5hjjqAbGdB3ZQ9R0WfrAKcJZje2dT9wYQr8TL0Q1N5Lse6tU6lyT2Tt_yogGxisaW_lnU_znfUQZIkfhcKkDr4yqeYX?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m8YpddxEoZRpv0s7Vo1Pxtm_QrIHXiQvNu2QyYqfywaypBHmopDfrZ_Au6gLToSCpevqPZI9oP4zGlw-UOZCfs3ccPjTGU5pMga1A3RiVWhIXhRgp6v6tP6NA_luM9HRiaViyEapXV6V44zru1rnvoufLg6t6TTyKskrwNehwswoJ0NbcCIhN21qOUH4kc6nV?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m5fl2zXrHFihaAzFiB-mjwhIed4c4YbGLttu19bB3gyTtk-Wr48-B-6kGSfaTwilYNpjkpK-G7DM6GEWcsY6BrSpq9IcU8kWaqQ5bgLoxfOo5DkYVKqQCc79t92xYzCYkAwSXjLzXY-GAoRBqWdsswvNjqvdSsd9a7yibQjotdwKI93F6X3FsFQOrdiuEu-Hl?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mFEZPaJIhTz3c4JA9wn6oE98E30C7knFb0Mc0zmLHlPMvX0geULDGGq8WMpvWNvoErm_CXa5rFO8HXi9jvEhRZbs6NRBdygSHZj7PTmHOc5qQYXiiLuod3wbacuMbi8RIlgKev5kbo2OJ1mPwlCKfnc60PCRWZjcRFZcW2uUFvJckMTR6FN6vu2_hrVLDcqfE?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mBg1IYM64mtjgmDBgto5zIBIKOGt9sygf4iY5yLfgtoeQx2bGO_KG514HdlWy1bwzny2xwGkm7gtaSv7fhBmTVOgetJ2X0wv0xY0w-a-NiKgTb6fDbcZyqO0qKCq8YsJcg-zxSLIvfYMjEuabRCDhosD1yZ8mWrb0elMdUivdZzq5srVsXrSIz80djYxiWlx2?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m05ceTmxcT7elxOW8oVFEDhZbP5xFgkcnogJgtmgBXhLS-es_PtBrvSHX8lL6v3XmPdqD35ll4usalYuWVeY3ZW3ma56lRQzvI0CSuuc0dN3EgndTvxt9e8AVmRBv76Hq8Dse0SX8GNy-ge5CuwLgTRK6slSTLC6_JG3QKfvSLhixiQ9kuQqvIPpTs-HYLRNM?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mqZVVQib7OwJVSghohGcDM5wmrxa8_U5fi4_gwMqVX5Wf3AzJxqzQVhzK5e7AmJxTUylxOkYQZT22F-WKjW_zsTfK2Ldnl558ljz3oP4VxuE-GOyhgQujD0i9Lo3JdapZLmU7t2W0VoeAev5BwCXTgp8vi3Tmp60_nNH-bRHwCAOuQpepFXMNgwXxLz6LUlPZ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mS802kGnNX8RWe5_S9CzDzlWh6wPZCHjx45uWI3mNlNtX0YLbLIz1ti3kA9fGuKOebItxrmtjcGa31sQGRekbM1B-jqclKQMbKZpRYiXToa8rcGOuSduIKYwowWvs6lczRNtNuPV2sRipUo5W6IPhsMhvW0lueZubzEtCO0gbcZT64-WylOVpqwzp2v6E8DZT?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mqbAvbxaIcSS47xLoblrBjrrQ4TIXYh-bWCBU58sOj9jteTl-E4o2LgAUQ3w5Uu-fR9CJO8zTVVoqYwwrUFNGDB8VlE-ghgMS4ps7GqNbh2eYlisZUKdg12XNVpCQYO-ZeJJNJUTpm87xY8KOhqhj5IIYp5cUFe8uk_VxQmzRD_j0ep7FO3_KphJocFu8u2fK?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mwRpLAJHzfjsGeLu2snAnPgvx-v8-p5DPUGrQ6b1cki8heMufocVBRmmY9luuCgU4sNHhK7aFMaOL0wjRd_6ukg2MPcdvmS6e-xijbn7rRf4zs09ide7-u8tx7n1Xgb2opKsOnxGvT09b-BTNU3N1ETVSbmLZagss1gqcs6EYwatwH_4903ScORvt2jvdIcK8?width=1484&height=835&cropmode=none
    y4m6qCRkEHrJKPwgaZOJpDh78AdB_KCjUieqHDmOG4Tnx7fw49KKAMSVCo6pNPZV6fDVvT1lCd6Ks9CiGGdh12TlpN4mVewgwQiet9ITVN7FJurMFgWbIvJ7xmkHjBgntQc7Gk_5ngw6dMIUbxMMaRu5kgq_-Hm5pV8U83nG5Bwt_fWwEvzhIs5iR3o5R-nqgfd?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mKAFau6e2Emtj2YjJBzkT5pJTJqjklPSAmLsqwhWn2kof0QAqr2cWuA9XcLiWn7auwZrmp61P2v6Nu_kaD38Ae7bg79EDKnx8B-XmPGzS2Akay9tr9pwdsMHBiMkxx4hq_UIILZvP4IPyi2GZHHT4RAh7EL8Dx2gnwVp5iF4yWGlHW2Sz8vqrd0qwhfLxeQog?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top