Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Country Livin'

Comments

• Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    sam123 wrote: »
    Okay but can we speak about how it's not called "Farm Life" but Country Livin' that can literally mean anything. People shouldn't be jumping to conclusions thinking they're going to have a full on farming pack with raising farm animals..

Raising farm animals won the Twitter poll that Grant did a long time ago. If we get a country/farm/whatever pack, it would definitely include raising farm animals.

Anywho, what we're speaking about now is the fact that the leak is confirmed fake. :'(

Wow those 2 years went by fast.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    akaseven wrote: »
    Drago97232 wrote: »
    I feel like they're won't be much Farming content... I just hope it won't be a boring pack.

I really hope, the Nando on Twitter quoted an old survey questioning an ecological objects collection package.

Honestly I don't know what to think, if it's not even farming or country vibe what will this expansion do?
    in particular I can't see anything very important besides possible objects with momentary interactions for a particular save, but only that.

Oh that features nectar making and food preserves! ❤
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    About the eco-living-survey: Wow, that would be a hell of a boring EP... :(
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    That teaser looks more like Eco Livin' but I'm still hoping for country livin'.
    telmarina wrote: »
    Jinkx wrote: »
    is anyone else done with EA shoving ecological stuff down our throats.

Nope. Love it.

^This. They’re hardly shoving it down our throats. Even if they were, ecology is important.

Anyway, back on track, I’m super curious now. I’m not convinced it’s farming after seeing the wind turbine, I feel like a farming pack would have a more rustic feel. I’m excited for the world though! Mountains! I’ve been wanting a world with mountains for ages!

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Okay but can we speak about how it's not called "Farm Life" but Country Livin' that can literally mean anything. People shouldn't be jumping to conclusions thinking they're going to have a full on farming pack with raising farm animals..

Raising farm animals won the Twitter poll that Grant did a long time ago. If we get a country/farm/whatever pack, it would definitely include raising farm animals.

Anywho, what we're speaking about now is the fact that the leak is confirmed fake. :'(
    Lol not true, imagine tell your boss, “but the twitter poll says” 😂 SimguruGrant was asked a few weeks ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/SimGuruGrant/status/1254844346978844672
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

Lol not true, imagine tell your boss, “but the twitter poll says” 😂 SimguruGrant was asked a few weeks ago

And he literally said "it's not something we can discuss unless it happens and...we can discuss it."
  • Options
    So, does anyone know what the simlish text says in the stream title pic?
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

And he literally said "it's not something we can discuss unless it happens and...we can discuss it."

And conveniently left out might not go anywhere, you can’t exactly make a pack off a twitter poll 😂😂 that was TWO years ago too, opinions are subject to change from two years ago, maybe yours didn’t but they got more customers since 2 years, they need a more updated official poll to reach the much larger base than the one on Twitter, like the one they had last week.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I feel like they're won't be much Farming content... I just hope it won't be a boring pack.

I really hope, the Nando on Twitter quoted an old survey questioning an ecological objects collection package.

Honestly I don't know what to think, if it's not even farming or country vibe what will this expansion do?
    in particular I can't see anything very important besides possible objects with momentary interactions for a particular save, but only that.

Oh that features nectar making and food preserves! ❤

yeah, that would be cool, but if it were those two features and a pretty world and nothing else, we're back to my first pet stuff. These should have been in seasons anyway, but they certainly shouldn't get their own expansion, solar panels and wind tubes added.
  • Options
    SimsAddict_SimsAddict_ Posts: 72 Member
    Sad that this is fake.

Does everyone want or expect a farm EP to have horses? Am I the only one that would be totally ok if it doesn’t?

If it's a farm ep it's not related to horses. But I would be sad if there weren't horses, as it's something i really want. I was really happy because being country living both farm and horses would fit. But i also think this is a fake leak, so we're back to the future cube hints. Those were giving me a vibe of rural medieval times...

I think it absolutely would have horses.

I hope so... i really really hope so... i really want horses in the game...
    Same
  • Options
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    So, does anyone know what the simlish text says in the stream title pic?

No but i'm wondering if it's a hint. It looks quite random, too random...
    qvao...?
  • Options
    AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    i'll be so disappointed if it's just eco living and not farming
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member

I'll be okay with some green energy.By I think most will be farming.
  • Options
    It's an ep or at least a gp. I think it will have many more features.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member

Yeah girl I literally could not care less about the environment in a video game. Sigh.....
  • Options
    AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member

I do care about the environment irl, but in a simulation game it's pretty far down the list of priorities of gameplay...
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Features I want:

-Horses
    -Chickens, cows, pigs and ducks
    -Pond tool
    -Festivals (similar to what we have in CL and IL)
    -More crops and gardening gadgets
    -A world like Appaloosa Plains
    -Bigger lots
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I haven't heard from Maxis or Game Changers to combat the speculation yet. If it was a fake, they would have killed it by now.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member

Wait was this survey for an EP or GP?
  • Options
    Features I want:

-Horses
    -Chickens, cows, pigs and ducks
    -Pond tool
    -Festivals (similar to what we have in CL and IL)
    -More crops and gardening gadgets
    -A world like Appaloosa Plains
    -Bigger lots

this! added canning, nectar making and games for children like tag or hide and seek!
  • Options
    Alve wrote: »

I do care about the environment irl, but in a simulation game it's pretty far down the list of priorities of gameplay...

Same. It would be a nice touch if it came wiht an EP that does a mixture between farming and the off the grid eco living stuff, but I would rather not have a whole EP dedicated to ecological living.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

Same. It would be a nice touch if it came wiht an EP that does a mixture between farming and the off the grid eco living stuff, but I would rather not have a whole EP dedicated to ecological living.

Was it confirmed that it's an EP? Maybe it's just a GP and they will release the EP later, in June. Also, didn't they say they will release a GP with a theme they haven't done before? This green thumb ecoliving sounds like a new theme.
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

Was it confirmed that it's an EP? Maybe it's just a GP and they will release the EP later, in June. Also, didn't they say they will release a GP with a theme they haven't done before? This green thumb ecoliving sounds like a new theme.

It actually wasn't. Everyone just thinks it might be an EP because of the roadmap they shared and because of the leak.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Y’all the leak was photoshopped...turns out they used the same image from the DU leak.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited May 2020

This screams green as in "eco-friendly" rather than "farming" to me.

Personally I'm glad if that's the case. We've never had an EP around that theme (assuming EP is next from road map) and it's very current IRL.

ETA: Definitely ecology themed.