Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do we think about Plopsy?

FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
edited May 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I will admit that I was kind of surprised when they did a feedback session on the forum a while back asking simmers who have experience in handmade businesses, selling their products online and the references to Etsy shops/sellers. I loved this!

I put in my two cents and gave some ideas and personal experience on this matter and today I red the blog

I am quite happy they introduced this new game play feature for the voted stuff pack and it seems like it could have an even bigger future with additions and perhaps more handmade possibilities for sale?

I was wondering what you guys think of it? And what else would you like for this feature to get even better? What future packs could work with it? What type of handmade crafts or freelance jobs could really get creative here?

Sewing would be nice to be added with this feature as well. Also, i'd like pottery to be added to this where sims can also make empty pots to place plants in, since we don't really have these. Maybe mugs too and then sims would use this mug each time they drink coffee or tea. I also like pillows, blankets and throws to be a thing.

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    jewellry making maybe using gemstones they find and refine.
    Tshirt designing they could wear after.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    This is the feature that will make me buy the pack if it's well done. I want to sell every craft that sims can make and also collectibles and toys. But i also want my sims to buy from it at good prices.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I like the idea, loathe the name.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I like the idea, loathe the name.

Same here. Sounds too much like potty training a toddler. It's one of those love or hate names, nothing much in between.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Good idea, but the name is so stupid!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    I agree. Great idea. Hate the name. It conjures images of soft steamy things like oatmeal that's too thick....or worse. Wish they'd change the name to something better, more hip. Like "Bitsy" - a cross between Etsy and binary bits, because it is all digital crafts anyway.

• Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I agree. Great idea. Hate the name. It conjures images of soft steamy things like oatmeal that's too thick....or worse. Wish they'd change the name to something better, more hip. Like "Bitsy" - a cross between Etsy and binary bits, because it is all digital crafts anyway.

Bitsy sounds better! Do not like the name either and the logo.. nope! It is too childish again unfortunately. Hope they do a vote on the name+logo though. That would be great! Till now the pack seems good, so I think them letting us vote yet another feature and look would work in their favor. Obviously the asking the community seems to work.