Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Imagine if we could: what is on your(can't because of covid) to do list

MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
Right now I am sniffing a freshly cleaned super bleached pillow case, and I had a thought:
I want to swim in a chlorine filled blue pool. I want to feel that weird cement or whatever it is but sort of soft ground as I walk around the pool.
I want to accidentally swallow nasty pool water and spit it out.
I would like to feel that hot sun but still go under the cold water and feel refreshed!
What's on your to do list?

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Mostly food lol πŸ˜‚:
    1. Get a chocolate milkshake from Chick fil A.
    2. Get a burger from Five Guys.
    3. Get boba.
    4. Go to my favorite coffee shop with my friends.
    6. Go grocery shopping. Used to be annoying, but can be super fun now that I think about it. Like, I still like treating my cart like a skateboard and I love restocking my supply of avocados.
    7. Visit family in Las Vegas.
    8. Visit Dublin.
    9. Visit NYC.
  • Options
    SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    1. Go to a pool
    2. See my friends! :(
    3. Go to the park
    4. Go to a camp
    5. Go to the library

And that's pretty much all! But if I had to choose one it would be seeing my friends.
    My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    haircut :s
    HdLHa3j.png
    (β—‘β€Ώβ—‘βœΏ)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    - A trip to Boston over spring break that I had to postpone
    - Going home over the summer to be with my family and friends
    - Go to the campus gym
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    1. Do my glasses when the frames actually arrive. (I ordered them from a shop but they're still not here yet).
    2. Buy a weighing scale cuz the one I have now is broken and I don't think electrical consumer shops are open.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Go on vacation 🌴🌞🌸🌺 #sulanivibes
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited June 2020
    Going to the grocery store without getting nasty stares. ~sorry, just had to throw that one in~.

*cough*... "HOLY HELL HE'S CONTAGIOUS...Must've brought it over from Wuhan." :shrug: Guess my ethnicity. :smirk: At least my wife doesn't get harassed.

But seriously, being able to pick up my camera and go out and do a little shooting outdoors.

@Coffeecrumblecake - then you must really hate us Canadians. We got Skip the Dishes so we can get fast food when we need it.
    https://www.skipthedishes.com/five-guys
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: Β»
    1. Do my glasses when the frames actually arrive. (I ordered them from a shop but they're still not here yet).
    2. Buy a weighing scale cuz the one I have now is broken and I don't think electrical consumer shops are open.

I actually managed to buy a weighing scale today at a healthcare store. Yay! XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    darlingdeviantdarlingdeviant Posts: 36 Member
    Things I Miss and Can't Do:

1. Eating out with friends.
    2. Going to the gym.
    3. Taking my super bored dog to the dog park.
    4. Traveling (anywhere but here!)
    5. Seeing family in other states (both my state and theirs are still on lockdown, and frankly, even if we weren't, I still wouldn't feel comfortable going anywhere).
    6. Going shopping in-person and trying on clothes!
    The ocean does not apologize for its depth and the mountains do not seek forgiveness for the space they take; so, neither shall I.
    Origin ID/Gallery ID: darlingdeviant
    My Simblr (CAS challenges/lookbooks): thedarlingdeviant.tumblr.com

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited June 2020
    Things I miss:
    Going to cafes,
    Going to the cinema,
    Visiting a city,
    Being able to go out anywhere on a spontaneous whim,
    Family gatherings without having to worry about social distancing,
    Going on holiday,
    Shopping- for me, it's the multisensory experience that I miss; seeing new sights, tasting things, being able to test if clothing fits before buying it. I also like to take in what's going on around me; people's behaviour, what they are wearing. It inspires me for stories. I'm so bored of having to keep away from people!
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I miss being able to dine-in at restaurants. I miss going to the mall and to random stores whenever I felt like I needed a breath. I miss being able to go on vacation & stay in hotels with my family. I miss being able to go to the movies and spend actual time with my friends that wasn't over a zoom call. I just miss it so much.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    β™₯
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I want to...
    1. Go on a date
    2. Go to a museum
    3. Go shopping
    4. Go back to work (surprising but true)
    5. Traveling!! (my last trip was cancelled due to Covid)
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Cupid wrote: Β»
    haircut :s

Forgot about that. My hair is so long I could tie it into a ponytail. Fortunately, hair salons open back up on Monday, and I already made an appointment for Wednesday. Thank goodness!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Go to fairs and festivals with live entertainment, go to concerts, eat inside restaurants
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Was gonna go to the USA and take my kid to Disneyland this year! Been saving since before she was born but sadly it's not going to happen. Hopefully next year.
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Was gonna go to the USA and take my kid to Disneyland this year! Been saving since before she was born but sadly it's not going to happen. Hopefully next year.

Aww... I'm so so sorry πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
    MPy9H9S.gif
    β™₯
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited June 2020

Aww... I'm so so sorry πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Thanks. I was pretty disappointed but the important thing is we are staying healthy and I am SOOO thankful I never told my kid I had the tickets. I had decided to keep it a surprise for the day before we were leaving, so she had no idea, and that turned out to be a very good thing. Disney extended our tickets by over a year so hopefully we can use them in 2021!
  • Options
    Sharebear67Sharebear67 Posts: 26 Member
    When this all started, I just wanted to go on my Cruise that's been put off 3 times. Today, I just want to be healthy. I tested positive for Covid 19 on Monday. I feel like I hit a brick wall. I have all the symptoms except my lungs are clear. Now I just want to be able to go outside and do the minimum activities I took for granted. I don't know how I got it except from work. I wear a mask all day long but customers are not required to wear them. Yes I know I touched my face without realizing it. I have lots of GI problems so I didn't need this. Thanks for letting me carry on.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    When this all started, I just wanted to go on my Cruise that's been put off 3 times. Today, I just want to be healthy. I tested positive for Covid 19 on Monday. I feel like I hit a brick wall. I have all the symptoms except my lungs are clear. Now I just want to be able to go outside and do the minimum activities I took for granted. I don't know how I got it except from work. I wear a mask all day long but customers are not required to wear them. Yes I know I touched my face without realizing it. I have lots of GI problems so I didn't need this. Thanks for letting me carry on.

Feel better soon!

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I just want to sit down for a coffee. And not have an anxiety attack at the prospect of doing so. A lot of places are open now but with all the safety precautions and stuff. I don't really handle all of this change well. It's a new normal every week before I can adjust to the last one.

And swimming. Some of the pools are reopen also but same thing. Plus the one I go to isn't one of them. I was just getting into going like every Saturday I don't work because it's a fantastic deal to swim then.