Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nicki Minaj's Queendom Mafia | Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Thanks for sharing those thoughts, @DeKay ! I was wondering what must have been going through your head throughout the game, cool to know. I thought it was funny how everyone thought I was acting so weird. If I ever acted normal maybe that's the time to get worried. :D
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

I made some notes as I was dead, if anyone wants to read them.

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

I was so frustrated of Zinnia in this game. XD

Yes!! You roleclaim when scum will no longer be picking you off based on your role! If I had known why Nush knew Coffee couldn't have killed there wouldn't be doubt on my part. At that point scum would just want to get off a kill, regardless of who it was on.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Zinnia was always townish to me because that post I pointed out. It just rang town to me. Bella was always a possibility because usually I can read her, and could not read her this game.

I really thought Sophia was mafia with Mouse, lol. I found out too late it was due to them being lovers, but I knew they were connected somehow. Sorry I lynched you, sophia, but I"m glad we got that alien.

I also kept waiting for goo to show up.

Coffee I knew you were town from your first post of the game! Dekay wasn't the only one.

Nush, I thought you were obvi-town. There was no way you could have been scum, lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Thanks for sharing those thoughts, DeKay ! I was wondering what must have been going through your head throughout the game, cool to know. I thought it was funny how everyone thought I was acting so weird. If I ever acted normal maybe that's the time to get worried. :D

Ya, I thought you looked pretty obvious town to me cuz you usually don't act like this when you're bad. XD

And I've always wanted to kill Bella since Day 1. 🤣 That was going thru my mind the whole time. Haha.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Yes!! You roleclaim when scum will no longer be picking you off based on your role! If I had known why Nush knew Coffee couldn't have killed there wouldn't be doubt on my part. At that point scum would just want to get off a kill, regardless of who it was on.

Sorry, Zinnia. I wanted to trust you, really. But if you weren't town, I didn't want to lose the chance to use parrot on a scumkill at night.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

I know what you mean but sometimes I think it could be helpful if you know who to trust and therefore can maybe use your power role to protect someone who needs it or something like that, etc etc and come up with a better plan rather than everyone just blindly doing their night actions randomly at night. Of course, like I said, this would have to come with some trust among the townies.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Zinnia was always townish to me because that post I pointed out. It just rang town to me. Bella was always a possibility because usually I can read her, and could not read her this game.

I really thought Sophia was mafia with Mouse, lol. I found out too late it was due to them being lovers, but I knew they were connected somehow. Sorry I lynched you, sophia, but I"m glad we got that alien.

Coffee I knew you were town from your first post of the game! Dekay wasn't the only one.

Nush, I thought you were obvi-town. There was no way you could have been scum, lol.

Aw thank you for believing me too Lala! 🙂
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/706284087865770046/7. 06292702399955086/unknown.png[/img]

I know what you mean but sometimes I think it could be helpful if you know who to trust and therefore can maybe use your power role to protect someone who needs it or something like that, etc etc and come up with a better plan rather than everyone just blindly doing their night actions randomly at night. Of course, like I said, this would have to come with some trust among the townies.

Right. I trusted Nush, but their unwillingness to share why they trusted Coffee meant that trust couldn't extend to her. I wanted to use my power role to prevent a kill but I couldn't gauge how to do that without knowing what others are doing, because jailkeeper is an ability that can really feck things up for other townies.

Now I understand Nush couldn't put that same trust in me, but at that point in the game anyone should be doing what they can to work together.

I realize this contradicts what I said earlier in the game but it really depends on what point during the game your in. We hadn't a protective role apart from myself (who also roleblocks) so if we claimed earlier there wouldn't be anyone who could save Nush.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/706284087865770046/7. 06292702399955086/unknown.png[/img]

Right. I trusted Nush, but their unwillingness to share why they trusted Coffee meant that trust couldn't extend to her. I wanted to use my power role to prevent a kill but I couldn't gauge how to do that without knowing what others are doing, because jailkeeper is an ability that can really 🌺🌺🌺🌺 things up for other townies.

Now I understand Nush couldn't put that same trust in me, but at that point in the game anyone should be doing what they can to work together.

I realize this contradicts what I said earlier in the game but it really depends on what point during the game your in. We hadn't a protective role apart from myself (who also roleblocks) so if we claimed earlier there wouldn't be anyone who could save Nush.

^Not an actual swear word, still censored though. The censor makes it look harsher than it is.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Oh, the game's over? :sweat_smile: I got busier then expected this weekend and I sat down to catch up but found I was dead :joy:

Well, good job town! It was really hard to deceive y'all :innocent:@DeKay when you put me on your list day one, I was legit sweating buckets! :cold_sweat:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Oh, the game's over? :sweat_smile: I got busier then expected this weekend and I sat down to catch up but found I was dead :joy:

Well, good job town! It was really hard to deceive y'all :innocent: DeKay when you put me on your list day one, I was legit sweating buckets! :cold_sweat:

Well, at least the werewolves help to get rid of me for you. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I don't understand why Bella kinged Lala when she could have kinged Rose and it will have guaranteed that Rose won't kill either of them. 🤔

If I'm being honest, we didn't think of that. XD
    XSNhniU.png
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I don't understand why Bella kinged Lala when she could have kinged Rose and it will have guaranteed that Rose won't kill either of them. 🤔

XSNhniU.png

Yeah, it wasn't until Nush said something about the kingmaker kinging their partner that I brought it up but no one suspected Rose at that point, so I decided against it.

Well, good job town! It was really hard to deceive y'all :innocent: DeKay when you put me on your list day one, I was legit sweating buckets! :cold_sweat:

Well, at least the werewolves help to get rid of me for you. 😂

Yeah, right? I didn't want to kill you in case it threw even more suspicion back on me :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

XSNhniU.png

When the townie is more mafia than the mafia. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited May 2020
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Me too! In Mouse & I's group chat, we were talking about shooting you, but then I told Mouse to not do it because you might be goo due to how obviously suspicious you were acting :sweat_smile: We were also thinking about shooting Dekay because she seemed way less townish then usual, but we backed out of it too because if she turned out to be town (which she was!) we'd lose one of the best scumhunters.
    Screenshot_1243.png
    Screenshot_1244.png
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

What did I do that made me scummy? Just curious so I can improve my mafia skills
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Poor Sophia helping the aliens, lol.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

What did I do that made me scummy? Just curious so I can improve my mafia skills

I want to know, too.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Right. It would be helpful of course, if we knew who to trust. :smirk:

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

I don't know. Just something that others have done to make them look more townish and I just used elimination method.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

I don't know. Just something that others have done to make them look more townish and I just used elimination method.

Ahhh makes sense
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Ahhh makes sense

Does it? :D I guess I used the same thing with Bella as well. As for Nerd, it was weird when she said she had a feeling that Luna was scum cuz she didn't really explain herself why she thinks so. It made her look like she was 'psychic'. I did the same for Luna too cuz she was one of the few who didn't speak so it was a high chance she was scum.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Ahhh makes sense

Does it? :D I guess I used the same thing with Bella as well. As for Nerd, it was weird when she said she had a feeling that Luna was scum cuz she didn't really explain herself why she thinks so. It made her look like she was 'psychic'. I did the same for Luna too cuz she was one of the few who didn't speak so it was a high chance she was scum.

Well, I guess it doesn’t make as much sense as I thought for this set up. How can you use elimination method if u don’t know the amount of non town in this game?
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Ahhh makes sense

Well, I guess it doesn’t make as much sense as I thought for this set up. How can you use elimination method if u don’t know the amount of non town in this game?

By roughly estimating how many baddies there are. Like, I mean, I was wrong about Lala and Rose anyway. I thought they were town cuz they looked more townish than you. Also, earlier on, I had roughly estimated there to be at least 2 mafia and 2 werewolves thereabout, so it's a good starting point.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Ahhh makes sense

By roughly estimating how many baddies there are. Like, I mean, I was wrong about Lala and Rose anyway. I thought they were town cuz they looked more townish than you. Also, earlier on, I had roughly estimated there to be at least 2 mafia and 2 werewolves thereabout, so it's a good starting point.

That was pretty accurate. Just missed a werewolf and an alien... throughout the first day people just kept talking about mafia and werewolves and a few times I almost mentioned aliens but I decided it would be better for everybody to just forget about my faction