Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nicki Minaj's Queendom Mafia | Town Wins!

1323334353638...Next

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    edited May 2020
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wow, good job town!! 😮😮

I made some notes as I was dead, if anyone wants to read them.

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

I was so frustrated of Zinnia in this game. XD

What did I do that made me scummy? Just curious so I can improve my mafia skills

I don't know. Just something that others have done to make them look more townish and I just used elimination method.

Ahhh makes sense

Does it? :D I guess I used the same thing with Bella as well. As for Nerd, it was weird when she said she had a feeling that Luna was scum cuz she didn't really explain herself why she thinks so. It made her look like she was 'psychic'. I did the same for Luna too cuz she was one of the few who didn't speak so it was a high chance she was scum.

Well, I guess it doesn’t make as much sense as I thought for this set up. How can you use elimination method if u don’t know the amount of non town in this game?

By roughly estimating how many baddies there are. Like, I mean, I was wrong about Lala and Rose anyway. I thought they were town cuz they looked more townish than you. Also, earlier on, I had roughly estimated there to be at least 2 mafia and 2 werewolves thereabout, so it's a good starting point.

That was pretty accurate. Just missed a werewolf and an alien... throughout the first day people just kept talking about mafia and werewolves and a few times I almost mentioned aliens but I decided it would be better for everybody to just forget about my faction

Hahaa, yeah when Lala brought up about 'perking up' her ears when I said werewolves and I was like thinking, "GUURL, you better not try to turn this on me and call me a werewolf..." XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif