Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easter hunt during the Lockdown

Hi Simmers, I thought I would make an easter egg hunt for you to enjoy during the time when most of the world is under lockdown. It is similar to those we usually do during Christmas time where we have to find presents <3 I added the freezerbunny just to make you smile :) Stay safe everyone <3

L3dah6l.png

jEHvNEo.png

7Aqy6cq.png

ps, you might have to rip up a few plants to find all 24 eggs ;)

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Bump for other time zones ;)
  • Options
    beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    That looks awesome fun!

Any particular reason for the unique shape of the fountain?
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    That's such a great idea! Thank you! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks!! I love a hunt.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    That looks awesome fun!

Any particular reason for the unique shape of the fountain?

Hope you enjoy it, and nope nothing about the shape, just got soooo tired of placing plants so made a fountain in the space that remained LOL

*edit to add: omg just had a look at it and see that it sort of represents a bunny hahahaha, did not notice that
    H85GAHH.png
    LiELF wrote: »
    That's such a great idea! Thank you! <3

Its a pleasure, I thought we all needed just a little something different during these difficult times <3
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    Thanks!! I love a hunt.

Pleasure, I do hope you find them all :)
  • Options
    I did an easter hunt for our neighbourhood kids as well. Our Prime minister suggested we do this to cheer up all the kids in Lockdown. I know its not sims related but its easter related LOL

https://youtu.be/PpjuDHWClQA

vdeFvE7.jpg

I laminated them and stapled to my wooden fence, I can hear the little kids talking about then excitedly walking past <3 They are a4 size :)
  • Options
    Last bump just before easter <3
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Awww, I love the idea @mcrudd, so much fun! I know what I'm going to do this weekend!
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I was in game when you posted it, and immediately had to give it a fav :D I need to find the perfect spot for it, as soon as I can decide which save to play (currently cleaning house, and reducing the number of saves I have. takes time!)

Thank you! Wishing you a good weekend, and Happy Easter!
  • Options
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Awww, I love the idea @mcrudd, so much fun! I know what I'm going to do this weekend!

Aww thanks you @EA_Mai , I got the idea from you with our Christmas day challenges ;) I hope you have fun and find all 24 eggs I hid away :)
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I was in game when you posted it, and immediately had to give it a fav :D I need to find the perfect spot for it, as soon as I can decide which save to play (currently cleaning house, and reducing the number of saves I have. takes time!)

Thank you! Wishing you a good weekend, and Happy Easter!

Aww how nice of you to give it a fav <3 Happy Easter and happy simming :)