Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The lifespan of Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm happy to keep moving forward with the Sims 4. I'm enjoying it despite it's faults and I'm not ready to start over again. I didn't play it for years until the seasons expansion released so I still feel like for me it's got lots of life left in it and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what's going to be added to it in the future.

So far I haven't liked any of the odd numbered Sims games and I have no real hopes for the the Sims 5 being any better that the Sims 4 is anyway, not while EA is involved in it's development.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I'm happy to keep moving forward with the Sims 4. I'm enjoying it despite it's faults and I'm not ready to start over again. I didn't play it for years until the seasons expansion released so I still feel like for me it's got lots of life left in it and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what's going to be added to it in the future.

So far I haven't liked any of the odd numbered Sims games and I have no real hopes for the the Sims 5 being any better that the Sims 4 is anyway, not while EA is involved in it's development.

I think the starting-over-again blues are always my biggest problem with new iterations. Since The Sims 2 essentially codified what made the Sims experience I've been kind of annoyed about starting again from a new base game with The Sims 3 and again with The Sims 4. I'm not really interested in doing that for a third time, and will probably wait until a hypothetical Sims 5 released the pack with the content I want -- pets, seasons, vampires, university -- before considering purchase.