Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leonardo Mancini

Hi, my name is Leonardo Mancini. My homeworld is Sunlit Tides, but I'm currently at university.

AcUx6hn.jpg

My mum is Luisa, she's a talented artist (and sculptor, and inventor). My dad's name is Enrico and he's a top athlete.

Here's Mum finding out that she was pregnant with me:

MfWUA6I.jpg

Sometimes inventing didn't go too well. Thankfully I was unharmed!

CF75rrM.jpg

Mum didn't actually take many photos of me as a baby, so here I am as a toddler. Yeah, my favourite colour's blue, how can you tell? :p

yir1ZLG.jpg

Sunlit Tides is a lovely warm place to live, so it was only natural to have my playpen outdoors.

HJ9luPs.jpg

Mum soon got pregnant again, and ended up giving birth on a full moon night.

yjo5VL6.jpg

I had an imaginary friend when I was little, although I don't remember playing with it much.

G61fyE3.jpg

Playing peekaboo with my little sister, Alessandra.

4BZPfrm.jpg

We moved to a slightly bigger house. Alessandra and I soon became best friends, and we loved spending time chatting to each other at the blocks table.

nFOqz9Q.jpg

Birthday time!

9G3i79s.jpg

My parents knew that I was an athletic kid, so they arranged for me to attend Dribbledine Sports Academy. The day I left was very rainy! I was less than impressed as you can tell. I should've bought an umbrella...

BHsOq4s.jpg

Obviously I wasn't at home for a while, but Mum kept a photo album going. Here she is reading a book to my sister.

n6etGO7.jpg

Dad always loved working out. He originally had his exercise equipment outside, but exercising in the heat isn't exactly a great idea, so he moved it indoors instead.

oWLZ4WU.jpgAlessandra soon grew up. I missed a lot of her childhood, which was a shame, but we were still great friends!92gpeyy.jpg

One big thing that happened whilst I was gone was that Mum decided to turn into a mermaid.

m7ZZtz1.jpg

Just like my favourite colour is obviously blue, Alessandra's is *clearly* pink.

iW33e4W.jpg

Alessandra got a boyfriend called Christopher Price. I've never had a girlfriend, but then I spent most of childhood and adolescence on the sports field. There were girls at school, but I was never particularly interested... I was too busy!

y5kCoVW.jpg

Dad achieved his lifetime wish of becoming a superstar athlete. He then decided to quit, as he never had a day off. Hmm, that's rather off-putting... maybe I can look for another job that requires the athletic skill.

82iqcCs.jpg

I came home from school and decided to enroll in university, doing a physical education degree (obviously). I haven't been there long, so I'll keep updating about how that goes.

Comments

• Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi Leonardo! Nice to meet you :)

If you like helping people, living in Sunlit Tides, you could consider becoming a life guard!

Good luck at uni!
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Lucy_Henley: I love the picture of Luisa rubbing her pregnant belly. Leonardo and Alessandra are so adorable in the playpen. Awesome that his dad, Enrico completed his lifetime wish.

Yes, good luck at uni.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    @EA_Mai ooh, Lifeguard is a possibility. The only Ambitions profession I've really used is the childcare one, so it'll be a new one for me.

Not long after I started, I was invited to a party. It was a fairly fancy do, hence the suit.

9RXL2BR.jpg

A keg stand in a suit doesn't sound like the best idea, but thankfully the suit remained dry!

ZXyH80W.jpg

Finishing my first class of many.

aXkYXok.jpg

I had to rush back to the dormitory for a shower.

nbHh1Ek.jpg

I had to run to the next class, in case I was late, but I made it!

npVKSLW.jpg

I want to do well in my degree, of course, so I did a bit of reading.

uh0LxlG.jpg

Having fun with the skeleton model. Sometimes it would turn and scare me, which was rather unexpected! Then again, skeletons are closely associated with Halloween... :D

FARo06t.jpg

It's a Physical Education degree, so spending time in the gym is pretty much required!

R0GtE73.jpg

I'm not much of a chef, but thankfully I didn't burn the mac and cheese!!

xSp8n1e.jpg
    lNP1rDN.jpg

My first encounter with a PlantSim... there aren't any back in Sunlit Tides!

oXbpq1Q.jpg

Taking notes at my first lecture.

3A8c4uA.jpg

Oh dear... thankfully I wasn't told off!

4WWzmnJ.jpg