Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who deserves to be Lilith???

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Leave them be. Just let them be who they are.
    Poor Lilith Pleasant is one of my favorite Sims 2 characters. But Lilith Vatore is one of my favorite Sims 4 characters. I don't think anything's wrong with their names.
    Heck, I work with a guy with the same first name, and have two co-workers on my team like that. What's the big deal? Sure, it's an uncommon name, but so is having vampires, mermaids, alien abductions, cowplants, woo-hooing in leaf piles, and Eliza married to Bob Pancakes.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Change Vatore
    The livestream just showed there will be another Jesminder too, so you may have to do this poll again.

The people in charge of creating the premade Sims really can't think of many new names, can they?
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Change Pleasant
    Omri147 wrote: »
    The livestream just showed there will be another Jesminder too, so you may have to do this poll again.

The people in charge of creating the premade Sims really can't think of many new names, can they?

There's also more than one Morgan/Morgyn.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Change Pleasant
    The new sim is called Yasemine, they just pronounced it wrong. (Still similar, though, and I asked myself the same question.)
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Change Vatore
    If you’re changing one you might as well make Lilith Vatore into a Marcilla or Carmilla or whatever.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Change Pleasant
    Dijktafone wrote: »
    Lilith Pleasant appears in the base neighbourhood of the best game of the series, which imo makes a strong case for her. Also Mrs Vatore isn't born a vampire, so no need to make an extra deal about her.

Mrs. Vatore? Lilith Vatore is Caleb's sister fwiw. 😁
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Just keep mixing it up from save to save
    I tend to keep the vampires as I don't play with them much and don't make extras. If I came across a Lilith Pleasant I would probably delete her as I get rid of most pre-made Sims in my games. I have built enough Sim families to fill all my lots over the past 5 to 6 years and they get put in from Save to save.

I only keep the Bridlington Bay and later pack Sims as they seem to have more depth to their characters.