Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like the reward traits that make the needs obsolete?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    tayahjessieetayahjessiee Posts: 20 Member
    Personally I don't like using them because I feel it takes away such an important and fun element of the game. Sometime's if I'm running a full house of sims and I've let someone's needs get too low I'll do a quick fill needs cheat but other than that, I enjoy the mundane tasks of getting my sim to go pee or take a shower.
    "They say it don't be like it be, but it do"
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I rarely use them, because I only use them when they are relevant to a character. For example, I have a character who is an insanely good chef, so he got the Stoves and Grills Master trait. When I created Data, an android, I think I gave him some because he wouldn't have to pee, etc. But most of the time they don't get used.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    TheRepoManSamTheRepoManSam Posts: 16 Member
    I used to use them a bunch, but I lost interest in using them after trying them all.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Not really, except for the always welcome and very rarely the storm chaser one (which is a must when playing tribal communities on Sulani 😅) I don't think I ever use any of them. However, maybe that's also my lack of imagination cause I played with Deligracy's orphanage sims and she used the reward traits to create pretty unique sims. Maybe I need to dig deeper into that :)