Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    For the first time ever, Redd has two real pictures, so I finally started a second profile. :smile:

Haha good reason! He usually has 3 or all 4 real for me lol

That's so lucky! I usually only have one, though on occasion, I have two.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Freya will be leaving my island tomorrow so time for another villager hunt. Actually have a list of dreamies this time so hopefully won't grab the first villager I see like I usually do.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Freya will be leaving my island tomorrow so time for another villager hunt. Actually have a list of dreamies this time so hopefully won't grab the first villager I see like I usually do.

Who are you looking for?
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Turnips are 549 on my island! I need to eat breakfast first, but I’ll try to open in about an hour. I wish it wasn’t the morning price so there was more time to sell.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Ooh, can I come. I bought turnips for the first time on Sunday!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Ooh, can I come. I bought turnips for the first time on Sunday!

I sent you a message with the dodo. If anyone else wants to come, I can send you the code too.

price changes in 30 minutes
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    closed now
    I had to end a few minutes early because of people being rude and sharing the code with their friends
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member

Who are you looking for?

Raymond, Dom, Judy, Apple, or Tangy
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options

Who are you looking for?

Raymond, Dom, Judy, Apple, or Tangy

Good luck :). I had Apple at one point.. She's really cute.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm mad. well a little i got a fake painting from redd. now i can't get rid of it.
  • Options
    i'm mad. well a little i got a fake painting from redd. now i can't get rid of it.

You can use it to decorate your house! I sometimes buy fake paintings on purpose for decorating. If you don't want it though, you could also mail it to one of your villagers, but they might display it in their house.
  • Options

Can you get a garbage can and toss it?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

where do i get one? i put it on my wall for now.
  • Options

It's just a regular catalog item. So you might find one at The Cranny or if you've had one in your possession, you can order it from your shopping catalog.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

It's just a regular catalog item. So you might find one at The Cranny or if you've had one in your possession, you can order it from your shopping catalog.

still havent found it but i did get the mask recipe.

i didn't have that either.
  • Options

still havent found it but i did get the mask recipe.

i didn't have that either.

I'm pretty sure there is a garbage can diy too, there's several diff styles in the game. I might be able to get one for you but prob not until tomorrow. But super busy lately and haven't gotten on much!
  • Options
    I just saved island dad Wolfgang from a scorpion. That was the first time I got a chance to do that. I'm glad I was able to help :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    never mind
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
    i did it i got a loft bed. with a desk.
  • Options
    I discovered two things last night! The first one, you guys might already know, but I usually don't play with my sound up very high. Well, I had up last night, and during the announcements, you can hear the bells in Isabell's fur jingle.

The second thing is, depending on how many villagers you have listen to KK's song with you, one of them will dance differently. Last night, 4 other villagers listened with me. Four of us did the normal bop, but one villager would have their arms up, bent at the elbow, and shuffle back and forth. I don't know how many villagers it takes watching to get the other dance method. I wonder if there are other dances or more than one villager will shuffle if you have even more?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Was the shuffling villager sisterly? Deirdre danced like that in my game, so it might be related to personality.
  • Options
    Was the shuffling villager sisterly? Deirdre danced like that in my game, so it might be related to personality.

No, it changed. First it was Wolfgang, then Sherb, and then Zucker twice.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

No, it changed. First it was Wolfgang, then Sherb, and then Zucker twice.

When they sing in the plaza they rotate both dance styles quite often. I wonder if it's random which they choose
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited August 2020
    Opening my island. Still got loads of recipes on the west beach.

Dodo code 3565L.

Edit: closed for a bit may reopen later.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Opening my island. Still got loads of recipes on the west beach.

Dodo code 3565L

since my birthday is tommorrow and i don't know how much play time i'll get i went and took a few cherries and recipes. theisland thats open to everyone doesn't vary there fruit much so i can't get 5 stars.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top