Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    My villagers first started calling me Princess, then they changed it to Superstar, and now they all call me "chef". I mean I can't cook, but I'll take it.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited August 2020
    I am now on September 19th. I've rolled ahead so much. One day at a time. To try to pass this stupid bubble on to Hazel. Gala has had it SEVEN times. Reneigh six. A couple others 4 or 5 times. Every villager has had it at least once besides Hazel. Kidd has only had it once but he's the only villager that has it so little. So 8 of 10 villagers have had multiple times and I still can't get it on to Hazel even once.

I tried talking to her a bit more since it largely seems to go after my favourites so I hoped to trick it. But it saw through my lies.

I had Soliel ask twice and I'm not opposed to her going but I was soooooo far already I'm settling for nothing less that Hazel. Might have let her going in the beginning though.

And after all this I still have to hunt for a new villager :pensive: Assuming Hazel ever leaves of course.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I am now on September 19th. I've rolled ahead so much. One day at a time. To try to pass this stupid bubble on to Hazel. Gala has had it SEVEN times. Reneigh six. A couple others 4 or 5 times. Every villager has had it at least once besides Hazel. Kidd has only had it once but he's the only villager that has it so little. So 8 of 10 villagers have had multiple times and I still can't get it on to Hazel even once.

I tried talking to her a bit more since it largely seems to go after my favourites so I hoped to trick it. But it saw through my lies.

I had Soliel ask twice and I'm not opposed to her going but I was soooooo far already I'm settling for nothing less that Hazel. Might have let her going in the beginning though.

And after all this I still have to hunt for a new villager :pensive: Assuming Hazel ever leaves of course.

How long do you stay in the day? I've had the bubble swap villagers within the day if the villager that had it goes inside then I go inside and back outside.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    My villagers first started calling me Princess, then they changed it to Superstar, and now they all call me "chef". I mean I can't cook, but I'll take it.

its divided in my game half call me chef the other mountain.

Is Hazel your newest to move in. I've heard rumours that your newest to move in can't ask to move out (or is at least a lot rarer chance of it) If there's anyone else you want out too it might be your best to get someone else out first and then Hazel.

How long do you stay in the day? I've had the bubble swap villagers within the day if the villager that had it goes inside then I go inside and back outside.

Not long enough to wait for them to go inside lol usually I seem to be waiting for somebody to come out to get it at all.

Is Hazel your newest to move in. I've heard rumours that your newest to move in can't ask to move out (or is at least a lot rarer chance of it) If there's anyone else you want out too it might be your best to get someone else out first and then Hazel.

She is so maybe. I've had my newest move in ask a few times though. Maybe just luck so to speak. Maybe I'll boot out Soliel if she asks again and see.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Does anyone ever just run around Nook's Cranny so Timmy and Tommy have to chase you? 😄
    Does anyone ever just run around Nook's Cranny so Timmy and Tommy have to chase you? 😄

All the time lol. Same with the able sisters lol.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Redd has a fake academic and fake jolly painting. One person can come over and buy a painting if you want. I put an auction on Nookazon for a Redd visit and I'm still waiting for the winner to come over, so I have to save a painting for them.
    edited August 2020
    Abel Sisters have the Magical dress available today, so I'm opening my island for a little bit. It's currently raining, so dress accordingly or bring an umbrella.

I'd keep it open and go afk, but mine always goes into sleep mode, even though I turned that feature off. 🤔
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited August 2020
    I have Bluebear in my campsite! Gonna work on getting him to boot out Hazel. Though right now I can't even win his stupid card game and I'm rapidly running out of time before work lol.

Edit: He did it he picked Hazel last attempt before I bolt to the sales floor haha. I definitely fist pumped in the staff room (at least there were no witnesses)
    I have Bluebear in my campsite! Gonna work on getting him to boot out Hazel. Though right now I can't even win his stupid card game and I'm rapidly running out of time before work lol.

Edit: He did it he picked Hazel last attempt before I bolt to the sales floor haha. I definitely fist pumped in the staff room (at least there were no witnesses)

Yay!!!! Congrats haha! Also, blue bear is a girl haha! She's a peppy villager and super cute!

Yay!!!! Congrats haha! Also, blue bear is a girl haha! She's a peppy villager and super cute!

Lol oops. I dunno why in my mind she's a he but it's been like that for ages. I knew she was peppy which not really my first choice. Like I like peppy villagers but I have a few already. I do seem to be drawn to them lol but a bit if variety is good. But she's adorable and I'm totally fine with it to get Hazel out.

Lol oops. I dunno why in my mind she's a he but it's been like that for ages. I knew she was peppy which not really my first choice. Like I like peppy villagers but I have a few already. I do seem to be drawn to them lol but a bit if variety is good. But she's adorable and I'm totally fine with it to get Hazel out.

It's okay lol I thought bluebear was a boy at first too haha. Only realised a couple months ago and I had her in pocket Camp hahaha
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member

Mine are split between calling me reverb and headliner. That might change though cause Freya just asked if she could call me dimples so that one might become popular soon.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
    edited August 2020
    I’m trying to open my island because Celeste is here, but I keep getting error codes :(

Also I just trampled over a scorpion and didn’t get stung. It just disappeared. I was running to my house and didn’t see it until after I ran over it.

Edit: my switch won’t connect to the internet at all. I was trying to dream and it wouldn’t work either.
    I’m trying to open my island because Celeste is here, but I keep getting error codes :(

Also I just trampled over a scorpion and didn’t get stung. It just disappeared. I was running to my house and didn’t see it until after I ran over it.

Edit: my switch won’t connect to the internet at all. I was trying to dream and it wouldn’t work either.

Did you have your net out? Scorpions can only sting if you have your net out haha! Weird your connection isn't working :(
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    My island just hit five stars! So happy! My island isn't the best since I didn't do any terraforming and pretty much just kept it pretty natural but I love it.❤
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
    My island just hit five stars! So happy! My island isn't the best since I didn't do any terraforming and pretty much just kept it pretty natural but I love it.❤

Congrats!
    I finally got Vivian's photo. Now all I need is Fauna's and Papi's. Fauna is being so difficult. She's the only one left from my original villagers who hasn't given her photo.
    I still only have one photo haha. Just Rosie
    Has anyone caught the wallking stick bug yet?I haven't even seen one and I think it's because it's hours are soooo limited of when it appears and I never play at that time of day. I may have to time travel a couple hours to get one.

me.
    edited August 2020
    I'm so surprised, I have a four star island! But I haven't finished clearing up the rose mess, so we'll see what happens once I finish that.

I haven't been giving gifts ( or playing) consistently, so I just have 3 photos (Teddy, Flo, and Lily).
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I'm so surprised, I have a four star island! But I haven't finished clearing up the rose mess, so we'll see what happens once I finish that.

I haven't been giving gifts ( or playing) consistently, so I just have 3 photos (Teddy, Flo, and Lily).

ihave none.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top