Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    K Guys, I have a problem. My pockets were too full to check the mail and when I went to empty my pockets my storage, all 1600 slots, was full too haha.

So instead of take one leave one today... it's take 3 leave one haha! Too Much STUFF! Feel free to shop and explore too, dodo code is GR1YM

Stuff in the desert by Nooks and all over the beach infront of that... quite a bit more than what you can see in this photo. (I'll be letting in some reddit people too)

you can give them to your villagers.thats what i do

I'm super picky what I give to villagers as they wear/use the stuff haha.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    That would drive me crazy! 😄 Do you not want to sell some of it?
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    K Guys, I have a problem. My pockets were too full to check the mail and when I went to empty my pockets my storage, all 1600 slots, was full too haha.

So instead of take one leave one today... it's take 3 leave one haha! Too Much STUFF! Feel free to shop and explore too, dodo code is GR1YM

Stuff in the desert by Nooks and all over the beach infront of that... quite a bit more than what you can see in this photo. (I'll be letting in some reddit people too)

they wear and use the stuff they give you too. i mean when they run up and hand you something.

but its possible i'm lost again,
  • Options
    i still want the loft bed recipe.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    If I can't find all 4 fossils on my daily round of chores, I just leave the rest for the next day. Repeat. :D Who here has made a rock garden and how many days did it take? I've said I would never do it but I got bored and ripped up my island so now I'll have space for one.

Today I sold Audie for 100x nook mile tickets... :flushed: But I plan on getting her back. I just couldn't stand that she was stuck with a starter home. At least she finally gave me her photo before leaving.

I made a rock garden. A very basic ugly one with no decor that I hate. It took forever. Now I wanna start again haha.

I don't normally time travel as I want the game to be slow and enjoyable for longer... but I time travelled for the rock garden only because I HATED having all my beautiful other areas covered in mannequins and paths haha. I didn't want to wait it out.

I am SOOO glad I did time travel for that one thing because I discovered where I planned the rock garden was too close to my house (they have to be a certain distance from any buildings and rocks never would have spawned there, so after the first 3 rocks I had to do it all again. Plus I mad ethe mistake of not covering my desert in mannequins. I figured since rocks can't spawn on the beach they can't in sand. Not true. Sand isn't the issue haha.

I'm planning to redo it and I'll time travel it again. I wn't touch anything else on my island on the future dates haha, but I'm not putting up with mannequins covering the island forever.

I have to do it soon because I'm pretty much full on custom design patterns too so none I could change after to get rid of the mannequins except ONE... there's another pattern I want eventually but I have one spot until I get it so I'm waiting until after I get the new rock garden.

So... moral of the story, if you are gonna do it... be 100% sure you like it first haha. I'd say decorate it and plan it before putting the rocks there haha. Maybe use the stone stools as fillers to see how it'll look first haha

And when it's finally finished.... make sure you never eat fruit before hitting a rock haha
    Well that sounds like a pain. :D Yeah, I'm going to plan it out before busting up rocks.

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    That would drive me crazy! 😄 Do you not want to sell some of it?

I'll see what people don't take haha, but I have loads of bells and don't want to sell if someone wants the stuff.

they wear and use the stuff they give you too. i mean when they run up and hand you something.

but its possible i'm lost again,

Not after giving it to you. But what I mean is, I only let my villagers wear outfits I've given them, and it's their fav colour (or they won't wear it long anyways). The stuff on my beach doesn't suit my villagers, or they already have it, or it's something they wouldn't like, so I can't give it to them or they will walk around in some ugly outfit I dn't like haha. Right now I've only given them stuff that I like on them so that's all they wear.

Same with house furniture haha! Everythng in their home is something that I put their that will go with their houses decor.
    i still want the loft bed recipe.

Is there one? There's a loft bed item but it's not a recipe. I prob have one in my catalog now but it's a lime green colour I think. Ill order it for you tomorrow or the next day (reached my max items ordered for the day now) if you want it in the colour haha
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2020
    Opening my island. Dodo code 80NVX

Felicity is crafting a mum cushion. Anything for limited items in the shop is fair game

Edit: gate closed
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Does anyone else wish they could hug some of their villagers!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »

i would love to hug pewee but he might squish me. hes a gorrilla.
  • Options

Yes! I wanna hug Doc like all the time, especially since he actually offered me hugs before and I was like "I wish I could!" Lol. Nibbles is another one.
  • Options
    Island is open if anyone wants to check out all the free stuff on my beach by nooks. (there's tons of it). Also Redd is on my island. I have no idea what he has. Dodo code is 22MWK
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Also, I've finally decided on villager 10 that I want :) And it's GENJI!
    I had him in NL and love him so gonna get him again as my final permanent villager.
    Final list:
    1. Rosie
    2. Hippeux
    3. Clay
    4. Coco
    5. Sylvana
    6. Ankha
    7. Tucker
    8. Reneigh
    9. Carmen
    10. Genji

I have the top 8 and Carmen is moving in in two days to replace Stitches.
    Right now I have Cranky villager Hopper and I'm gonna make him best friends with me so I can get the final "cranky" reaction I don't have before moving in Genji because there is no cranky in my top 10. (I wish there was, I love cranky villagers but they are all in top 11-20 haha! It's the only personality I don't have in top 10 now, not cuz of the personality (prefer them over jocks) but because of the villager individually haha.
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
  • Options

Also, I've finally decided on villager 10 that I want :) And it's GENJI!
    I had him in NL and love him so gonna get him again as my final permanent villager.
    Final list:
    1. Rosie
    2. Hippeux
    3. Clay
    4. Coco
    5. Sylvana
    6. Ankha
    7. Tucker
    8. Reneigh
    9. Carmen
    10. Genji

I have the top 8 and Carmen is moving in in two days to replace Stitches.
    Right now I have Cranky villager Hopper and I'm gonna make him best friends with me so I can get the final "cranky" reaction I don't have before moving in Genji because there is no cranky in my top 10. (I wish there was, I love cranky villagers but they are all in top 11-20 haha! It's the only personality I don't have in top 10 now, not cuz of the personality (prefer them over jocks) but because of the villager individually haha.

i have genji. pewee and al had a a argument so i had to take a present to one from the other. aparently their eating buddies didn't know that.
  • Options
    Portia reminds me of Mrs Crumplebotton. 😬 Walking around in that suit and carrying her purse. Since she's new I can't give her a gift yet but I mailed her a cute dress. I got a thank you note this morning but she's still walking around in that ugly suit. 😄
  • Options
    Can't wait for the fishing tournament on Saturday! I've got 493 fish in storage and 223 fish baits to catch more fish. Paid off my final home loan so trying to replenish my bank account.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I have celeste on my island if anybody wants to swing by for her my gate is open to friends.

Edit to add: Kidd is crafting golden flooring

Edit: gate closed
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited July 2020
    My gate is open for a bit. There's free fossils and clothes on one side of the beach. There's also a take one leave one section with diy recipes.

closed
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
    Dodo is hdbft if anyone wants to come shop. I'm afk.

Free diys in fairgrounds and redd has 2 fakes left
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Any trick to making a Giraffe Stag spawn quicker? Maybe bring a ton of grown trees to a bamboo island and line them all up? I've been trying for days with many wasted tickets. My island is kind of a mess right now. :s
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Anyone have decent turnip prices? I completely forgot about selling them this week.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Any trick to making a Giraffe Stag spawn quicker? Maybe bring a ton of grown trees to a bamboo island and line them all up? I've been trying for days with many wasted tickets. My island is kind of a mess right now. :s

It has to be a palm tree and planted in sand.
    i haven't tried it personally but I've seen people on reddit using this method and said it worked. They go to a mystery island... bamboo one is good because it doesn't have a river but that's not necessary if you can't find bamboo island. You'lll just have to scare away water bugs more. Then clear it of all plants/fllowers then run around and catch bugs. The more palm trees the better so yes if you bring extra grown trees and plant them on the island you'll likely find it quicker :)
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Anyone have decent turnip prices? I completely forgot about selling them this week.

It's highly doubtful as my morning price was only 62ish, haha, but I have not checked my evening one and my island is still open with dodo code "hdbft" if you want to take a look. I'm afk getting dinner or I'd check for you.
  • Options
    LilfireworkSimsLilfireworkSims Posts: 87 Member
    edited July 2020
    My turnips prices are 181 bells. My dodo code is 8CMPR. Please excuse the mess, I was terraforming today. :smiley:
    Edit: it's closed now, let me know if you want me to reopen it.
    Post edited by LilfireworkSims on
  • Options
    LilfireworkSimsLilfireworkSims Posts: 87 Member
    I spent some time today researching for my dream villagers. Here is my current list:
    1. Audie
    2. Fauna
    3. Goldie
    4. Roald
    5. Sherb
    6. Henry
    7. Diana
    8. Dobie
    That's all for now! I already have Henry and have Goldie's amibo card. Teddy asked to move out today so I will be villager hunting soon. Not sure how successful I will be since I only have 15,000 nook miles or 7 tickets, but I'll hope for the best!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top