Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    Love the Disney museum! Those dresses are so cute.🥰

I've spent the last 30 minutes looking for that 4th fossil. 😬
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

haha some are pretty hard to find. I don't bother as much now that I have completed my fossils in the museum. I still grab them if they are in easy obvious places I'm running past but if I need a ladder or can't see it without hunting I don't look lol
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

haha some are pretty hard to find. I don't bother as much now that I have completed my fossils in the museum. I still grab them if they are in easy obvious places I'm running past but if I need a ladder or can't see it without hunting I don't look lol

i'm confused again. no idea what everyones talking about.

Fossils haha. Every day there are 4 fossils hidden on your island to dig up.
    I finally found it hiding in Eloise's yard. 😄 I just feel compelled to find them all. Just in case one of my residents wants to play the treasure hunt game it's easier, and quicker, if I know there's only one star to search for.

Just closed my game and realized I didn't hit my money rock. 🤪
    I finally found it hiding in Eloise's yard. 😄 I just feel compelled to find them all. Just in case one of my residents wants to play the treasure hunt game it's easier, and quicker, if I know there's only one star to search for.

haha do you get that game often? I've only had it once ever and on my old island before restarting haha, never on this one.

OH I haven't hit my rocks in like a week haha! I rarely do that either hahaha!

• KookyKittKookyKitt Posts: 108 Member
    Some days it feels like far more than 4 fossils, yet I know that can't be true. It just always feels like more!
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2020
    If I can't find all 4 fossils on my daily round of chores, I just leave the rest for the next day. Repeat. :D Who here has made a rock garden and how many days did it take? I've said I would never do it but I got bored and ripped up my island so now I'll have space for one.

Today I sold Audie for 100x nook mile tickets... :flushed: But I plan on getting her back. I just couldn't stand that she was stuck with a starter home. At least she finally gave me her photo before leaving.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    KookyKitt wrote: »
    Some days it feels like far more than 4 fossils, yet I know that can't be true. It just always feels like more!

Some days it is if you don't get them all the day before! I've had 5 or 6 before as they don't always disappear when the new ones appear over night. :) So if you lleave them one day, some stay and then you get 4 additional
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    If I can't find all 4 fossils on my daily round of chores, I just leave the rest for the next day. Repeat. :D Who here has made a rock garden and how many days did it take? I've said I would never do it but I got bored and ripped up my island so now I'll have space for one.

Today I sold Audie for 100x nook mile tickets... :flushed: But I plan on getting her back. I just couldn't stand that she was stuck with a starter home. At least she finally gave me her photo before leaving.

I made a rock garden. A very basic ugly one with no decor that I hate. It took forever. Now I wanna start again haha.

I don't normally time travel as I want the game to be slow and enjoyable for longer... but I time travelled for the rock garden only because I HATED having all my beautiful other areas covered in mannequins and paths haha. I didn't want to wait it out.

I am SOOO glad I did time travel for that one thing because I discovered where I planned the rock garden was too close to my house (they have to be a certain distance from any buildings and rocks never would have spawned there, so after the first 3 rocks I had to do it all again. Plus I mad ethe mistake of not covering my desert in mannequins. I figured since rocks can't spawn on the beach they can't in sand. Not true. Sand isn't the issue haha.

I'm planning to redo it and I'll time travel it again. I wn't touch anything else on my island on the future dates haha, but I'm not putting up with mannequins covering the island forever.

I have to do it soon because I'm pretty much full on custom design patterns too so none I could change after to get rid of the mannequins except ONE... there's another pattern I want eventually but I have one spot until I get it so I'm waiting until after I get the new rock garden.

So... moral of the story, if you are gonna do it... be 100% sure you like it first haha. I'd say decorate it and plan it before putting the rocks there haha. Maybe use the stone stools as fillers to see how it'll look first haha

And when it's finally finished.... make sure you never eat fruit before hitting a rock haha

Fossils haha. Every day there are 4 fossils hidden on your island to dig up.

that explains how i found 6 the other day. i keep my wetsuit on i love diving so haven't hunted yet.

haha do you get that game often? I've only had it once ever and on my old island before restarting haha, never on this one.

OH I haven't hit my rocks in like a week haha! I rarely do that either hahaha!

I've had the treasure hunt 3 times. The first two times I hadn't collected my fossils so I had to search and dig and ran out of time. The 3rd time I'd dug up my fossils so there was only one to search for. So now I always try to find them before talking to any of my villagers. Just in case they ask me to play.
    So while waiting for my game to load I'm thinking I hope I don't get a campsite visitor because I'm quite satisfied with my current villagers. And what's the first thing Isabelle announces? "Today we have a visitor in the campsite." 😀
    So while waiting for my game to load I'm thinking I hope I don't get a campsite visitor because I'm quite satisfied with my current villagers. And what's the first thing Isabelle announces? "Today we have a visitor in the campsite." 😀

Lol! Who did you get?
    Cheri. Why'd it have to be a cute little cub. 🥰 Has anyone had her?
    Cheri. Why'd it have to be a cute little cub. 🥰 Has anyone had her?

I have her in my current new leaf game :) She is super cute but I never got as attached to her as some of my others for some reason. Not sure if it'd be diff in NH but at this point I wouldn't take her (Mind you at this point I also have 9 dreamies and just keeping an extra spot open for fun of hunting and gifting villagers)
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited July 2020
    Never mind
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    edited July 2020
    Cheri selected Lopez. It was either going to be him or Portia since they're my two most recent villagers. Oh, what to do. 🤔

ETA: I exited the game. Gonna wait for her to pick Portia. I've only had her for about a week so haven't gotten close.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited July 2020
    Redd has a fake academic painting left if anyone wants it. Dodo code FF018
    I'm leaving my island open for a while so I can sell some stuff on Nookazon.

closed
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
    even though i want to have visitors i decid last night not to do it again for a while i want to catch up my critterpedia and hopefully get a few new things
    Cheri selected Lopez. It was either going to be him or Portia since they're my two most recent villagers. Oh, what to do. 🤔

ETA: I exited the game. Gonna wait for her to pick Portia. I've only had her for about a week so haven't gotten close.

Makes sense haha! Portia and Lopez are both great, it'd be a hard choice. I'd have gotten rid of Portia too though of the two
    I decided to let Deena go. She's a sweetie pie but just doesn't seem to have much personality.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Opening my island 3B2XF

Lots of take one leave one stuff. Anything for limited items in the cranny is fair game. Cherry is crafting a birdcage.

Might be AFK waiting for delivery from my favourite sushi place. Might also open my island to twitter after lunch to clear out the take one leave one lol... so other people might pop on later but I'll leave the code just here for a bit.
    edited July 2020
    K Guys, I have a problem. My pockets were too full to check the mail and when I went to empty my pockets my storage, all 1600 slots, was full too haha.

So instead of take one leave one today... it's take 3 leave one haha! Too Much STUFF! Feel free to shop and explore too, dodo code is GR1YM

Stuff in the desert by Nooks and all over the beach infront of that... quite a bit more than what you can see in this photo. (I'll be letting in some reddit people too)
    K Guys, I have a problem. My pockets were too full to check the mail and when I went to empty my pockets my storage, all 1600 slots, was full too haha.

So instead of take one leave one today... it's take 3 leave one haha! Too Much STUFF! Feel free to shop and explore too, dodo code is GR1YM

Stuff in the desert by Nooks and all over the beach infront of that... quite a bit more than what you can see in this photo. (I'll be letting in some reddit people too)

you can give them to your villagers.thats what i do

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top