Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Coffee to goooo, omg I love it <3 so much easier than eating oranges! Perfect if you want to spend an evening redecorating sections with lots of trees lol

love this comment
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Coffee to goooo, omg I love it <3 so much easier than eating oranges! Perfect if you want to spend an evening redecorating sections with lots of trees lol

bad trippy i'm confused lol.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    You can get coffee to go from Brewster and hold it in one of your tool slots like a shovel or whatever. If you select it you can hold it and sip 3 x = 3 foods. So you can take out 3 trees faster than having to go through the fruit eating animation 3 x :joy:

Also I love coffee in general lol
  • Options
    my sim takes forever to shower oops its annoying
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    You can get coffee to go from Brewster and hold it in one of your tool slots like a shovel or whatever. If you select it you can hold it and sip 3 x = 3 foods. So you can take out 3 trees faster than having to go through the fruit eating animation 3 x :joy:

thank you.

i love coffee toobut not my new cooffeemaker thinks luke warm is ok.
  • Options

thank you.

what's it called? my sim needs one.
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    Ellierosex wrote: »

thank you.

thank you.

oh was responding to the last thing trippy said so not sim related fi you can use the shower to raise sim enerrgy
  • Options

thank you.

thank you.

oh was responding to the last thing trippy said so not sim related fi you can use the shower to raise sim enerrgy

ah sorry
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options

thank you.

thank you.

ah sorry

don't be yeah i think if they exercise they get the engized modlet which unlocks engized shower. i think i got sicked in to playing ac again
  • Options

thank you.

thank you.

ah sorry

don't be yeah i think if they exercise they get the engized modlet which unlocks engized shower. i think i got sicked in to playing ac again

thank you!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options

thank you.

Haha np sorry for the confusion :D
  • Options
    lol ill stop commenting.
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member

Wish I'd known this a few moments ago. 😄 I just relocated a lot of trees to make space for my harvestables.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Y'all! Rosie came to visit me and gave me her photo! So excited!!!

garacho came to my home last night and jumped cause theres a bug issue. forot how to get rid of them but still hes a big bear and their tiny cockroaches. lol

You have to stomp on those critters.☺️
  • Options
    Y'all! Rosie came to visit me and gave me her photo! So excited!!!

garacho came to my home last night and jumped cause theres a bug issue. forot how to get rid of them but still hes a big bear and their tiny cockroaches. lol

You have to stomp on those critters.☺️

well since garoucho was jumping why didn't he do it. lol.
  • Options

thank you.

Haha np sorry for the confusion :D

in the writers lounge my said thing is i'm confused again which is made funnier cause i'm a cohost.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    no more critters but gorocho didn't visit either maybe hes hiding under his bed.
  • Options

Wish I'd known this a few moments ago. 😄 I just relocated a lot of trees to make space for my harvestables.

Haha you're welcome :D
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I finally got sugarcane from Leif today! That will help a lot with recipes.

Also found the island with star fragments on the beach and in rocks. I was actually more excited that I got a piranha there for my museum.

Also received a dharma from Katrina after being purified for bad friendship luck yesterday
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I finally got sugarcane from Leif today! That will help a lot with recipes.

Also found the island with star fragments on the beach and in rocks. I was actually more excited that I got a piranha there for my museum.

Also received a dharma from Katrina after being purified for bad friendship luck yesterday

I wanna find that island soooo bad it sounds so cool. Plus I need more star fragments anyway cuz I miss a lot of meteor showers or miss the day after and don't get to collect them from my beach.

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    Just made an $800,000 profit on turnips. They're selling for $600 today. If anyone wants to come over to sell some I'll be playing again tonight. Around 7 EDT.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top