Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    yeah goot grouchos photo. so its a good day.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Just made an $800,000 profit on turnips. They're selling for $600 today. If anyone wants to come over to sell some I'll be playing again tonight. Around 7 EDT.

Wish I had bought some!
  • Options
    yeah goot grouchos photo. so its a good day.

now i'm bummed the game wanted to update and took garouchos pic with it. :'(:'(:'(
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Sweet Fauna found me on the paradise islands after I passed on her when I was trying to get Ione. I'm so happy she did 🥰.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Finally got a decent Kapp'n island. Tomatoes and 8100 bells from a money rock. Come to think about it yesterday was pretty good too. Got star fragments from a rock.
  • Options
    Finally got a decent Kapp'n island. Tomatoes and 8100 bells from a money rock. Come to think about it yesterday was pretty good too. Got star fragments from a rock.

are they timed i hate that. :p
  • Options
    Nice!

I got a winter island yesterday so I got a few snowflakes maybe it'll help me get started on Christmas decorating for my island.

Honestly tho my dream is the a star island or just more vine islands because I think I'm going to make a lot of the vine recipes.

I know we can get vines from the DLC as well but I kind of prefer leaving most of them there because I like the look (I do need to collect the moss though cause it's looking gross now too much of it). And I'm not in a huge rush to make anything I still don't totally know what I'm doing with my island and am trying to gather more stuff through the shopping app.
  • Options

No island visits aren't timed. It doesn't take long though to gather all the materials. I usual don't bother collecting fruits, flowers, weeds, or shells unless it's a giant clam. I'll usually fish until my inventory is full.
  • Options

No island visits aren't timed. It doesn't take long though to gather all the materials. I usual don't bother collecting fruits, flowers, weeds, or shells unless it's a giant clam. I'll usually fish until my inventory is full.

thanks sg.nickname just back from so typiing out simgirl well sg seemed easier yeah i stopped doing the treasure hunt cause twice i found it just after it ended
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Kapn's tours are pretty cool but yeah according to this there is only a 22% chance of landing on one of the rarer islands - out of the ones mentioned in the article I have only seen the cherry blossom one. Also the raining gyroid, vines and veggie island. Still lots of cool stuff to discover haha. Personally though, I think it's good the chance is somewhat rare - although 22% is still acceptable given it's only for the really rare ones - since at least this way it takes a couple of boat tours and surprises to discover everything!

https://nintendosoup.com/datamine-hidden-mechanics-of-kappn-mystery-tour-rare-islands-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons-discovered/?shared=email&msg=fail
  • Options
    i got surgarcane last night.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    My main problem with the rarity of some of the k'appns islands is it being so difficult to get the crops (it might be listed as common but my experience and a lot of what I'm reading says otherwise). You're buried under recipes before you can make them because it's so hard to get the crops. Even Lief only sells 2 a week and there's no guarantee that the ones you need will even show up when his stock changes next week. Somebody poor luck who doesn't time travel could easily go several weeks or longer before they can get everything. And especially if it's wheat or sugar cane you can't really make anything until you get them which is just frustrating.

I don't mind the seasonal and star islands being so rare but I really wish the veggie ones had been more frequent. I have them all now because of time travel because I wanted to be able to finish the Cafe attached to my tree farm before Christmas and I want to put food items on display in it ofc. It took so many resets of Leif's stock to get I would have been at it for like a month and a half. Unless I tracked some on turnip exchange but it hasn't provided much luck so far either.

• Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    My main problem with the rarity of some of the k'appns islands is it being so difficult to get the crops (it might be listed as common but my experience and a lot of what I'm reading says otherwise). You're buried under recipes before you can make them because it's so hard to get the crops. Even Lief only sells 2 a week and there's no guarantee that the ones you need will even show up when his stock changes next week. Somebody poor luck who doesn't time travel could easily go several weeks or longer before they can get everything. And especially if it's wheat or sugar cane you can't really make anything until you get them which is just frustrating.

I don't mind the seasonal and star islands being so rare but I really wish the veggie ones had been more frequent. I have them all now because of time travel because I wanted to be able to finish the Cafe attached to my tree farm before Christmas and I want to put food items on display in it ofc. It took so many resets of Leif's stock to get I would have been at it for like a month and a half. Unless I tracked some on turnip exchange but it hasn't provided much luck so far either.

I wish the game would prioritize items that you don't have. I need carrots, but keep getting potatoes on Kapp'ns islands and at Leif's stall.

Same with diys. It seems some of them never show, yet I keep getting repeats.
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

iknow its unrelated cause i son't play much but i'm still mad the update ate gruchos photo it took forever to get.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited November 2021
    Never mind
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options

iknow its unrelated cause i son't play much but i'm still mad the update ate gruchos photo it took forever to get.

I would be mad about that too! I hope you can get it again soon!

I am excited today because I FINALLY got a blue rose! I know I could have traded for it long ago, but I wanted to get it myself. That was nearly a year ago, and I found my first one today.

It means I can use that whole massive area for other things. Of course I do have to leave room for cloning my hybrids, but I'm planning to move my house there soon.
  • Options
    It's the beginning of Maple Leaf season today! Another new one for me.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Very profitable Kapp'n island this morning. Gold nugget. Money rock. And a golden trout. Which I'll sell for 15,000 bells since I have one in my museum. And two sturgeons worth 10,000 bells each.
  • Options
    Very profitable Kapp'n island this morning. Gold nugget. Money rock. And a golden trout. Which I'll sell for 15,000 bells since I have one in my museum. And two sturgeons worth 10,000 bells each.

Awesome! Mine wasn't that profitable, but I did finally get my carrots. I think I have all the produce now. Yay!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top