Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    @SimTrippy I've got plenty of candy. I'd forgotten about it and was stressing then checked my inventory and saw I had plenty from last year.

I'm in the US and will probably play tonight around 8pm if you want to visit.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @SimTrippy I've got plenty of candy. I'd forgotten about it and was stressing then checked my inventory and saw I had plenty from last year.

I'm in the US and will probably play tonight around 8pm if you want to visit.

Ohh that would be lovely, I started playing on Nov. 20th last year, so I missed Halloween! What time is it where you are now?
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited October 2021
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Can we buy candy on each other's islands? And does anyone think they'll open their islands later so I can hop by for a visit to the candy store? I won't be able to get more than 6 buying on my island only bc as always I started too late, but I'd love to buy candy for all my villagers :D

Also, Shari asked to move out for the 100th time so I let her :disappointed: But as luck has it, I went villager hunting and got Judy! I don't think I've ever met any of the more popular villagers out and about so that was pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't have a sisterly villager anymore now and I think it'd take me a tooon of hunting to find one :( Thinking of buying the Katt amibo soon. But if anyone is having a sisterly villager move out, I'd love to hear about it :blush:

I probably can't open tonight... well I can but it would be like 11pm MDT which isn't useful for many but if it happens to work I can open (and just change my switch time so the shop is open). I may be able to open a little earlier tomorrow or Sunday... like 7 or 8pm MDT (depending on what I get up to after work haha).

Edit: sounds like simgirl might have you covered anyway but it would also be like 11pm tomorrow also now cuz shift change. So I'm probably not super useful now anyway lol
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    @SimTrippy 2:08 pm
  • Options
  • Options
    Haha yeah it kind of is! I am so excited <3

But yeah I'll probably be asleep by then @simgirl1010 :sweat_smile: it's a bit after midnight now here ^^ maybe tomorrow. But thanks for offering!!

Started setting up my farm and decorating a bit for Halloween. It's been 3 months, fun to be back, especially with so much on the horizon!
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 thanks to you as well for offering! Time zones :expressionless: lol. Oh well, I guess if it doesn't work out, only my favorite villagers get candy xD
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @dreamerz13 thanks to you as well for offering! Time zones :expressionless: lol. Oh well, I guess if it doesn't work out, only my favorite villagers get candy xD

you only give candy to your favorites thats mean.lol :)
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    @SimTrippy you should be able to get more candy during the Halloween event. Some of your villagers will be in their houses and if you go in and talk to them while wearing a costume they give you candy.
  • Options
    Hey @SeashoreLivia you're right! Judy just gave me some candy as well :blush:

I love that the update has inspired me to build more again. Trying to make a little spooky maze in a section of my island I never quite know what to do with. But I need more spooky decoration and I need the incline to be finished for it to work better :D
    8tNmLcE.jpg
  • Options
    Btw does anyone have a spare simple panel by any chance? :D
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited October 2021

I think I do, but I won't be home until later in the evening.

Edit: I do have one. Let me know if you want it.
    Post edited by telemwill on
  • Options

I have the gold frame one if that one works and you're not in a rush for it I can probably work something out for drop off/pick up Monday or Tuesday my availability is pretty open. Unfortunately until then not so much.
  • Options

i was able to preload tonight.

I'm glad you said something cuz I always forget about preloading. But I did so last night cuz with the DLC and update both dropping on the 5th if I waited to download both I'd never be able to actually play the game it would be downloading all day lol. I imagine the update is going to be a pretty hefty download and the dlc was too.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2021
    I'm looking forward to the expansion and new build tools.

Currently my island is a total mess because decorating is a pain in the bum.

I think I have one...

Yep!

You want it?
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

i was able to preload tonight.

I'm glad you said something cuz I always forget about preloading. But I did so last night cuz with the DLC and update both dropping on the 5th if I waited to download both I'd never be able to actually play the game it would be downloading all day lol. I imagine the update is going to be a pretty hefty download and the dlc was too.

i was reading nintendo ac articles on my tablet or i would have too.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    @EricasFreePlay let me know if you need any non-native fruits

Thanks. Right now all I have are cherries. But I am holding off on collecting stuff until I finally get my hands on a Switch OLED. I have been having problems finding one down here in Houston but I think my cousin in Colorado is going to send me one. I love my Switch Lite but I need a larger screen and table top mode lol

Got my OLED Switch today. I had found some in limited stock at Target online but the rep on the phone didn't tell me they were already sold before I went to the store. Went right next door to a GameStop and found the last OLED in stock with the white dock and white Joy Cons lol

The screen on this thing is AMAZING lol
  • Options
    @EricasFreePlay let me know if you need any non-native fruits

Thanks. Right now all I have are cherries. But I am holding off on collecting stuff until I finally get my hands on a Switch OLED. I have been having problems finding one down here in Houston but I think my cousin in Colorado is going to send me one. I love my Switch Lite but I need a larger screen and table top mode lol

Got my OLED Switch today. I had found some in limited stock at Target online but the rep on the phone didn't tell me they were already sold before I went to the store. Went right next door to a GameStop and found the last OLED in stock with the white dock and white Joy Cons lol

The screen on this thing is AMAZING lol

What luck! Glad you found one!

If I ever have to replace my switch I want the OLED (*knock on wood it's a long time yet cuz I'm too broke*) but I have the regular switch right now and it's still going strong. But I mostly play in handheld so the bigger screen would be nice.
  • Options
    This morning no one was crafting and there was no message bottle. Is this because it is a holiday?
  • Options
    I'm getting ready to play in a little bit so I'll check.

And speaking of crafting all I've been getting lately are repeat DIY recipes so I googled to see if I could find any info. One suggestion was to invite animals to your campsite and when they ask you to craft something for them it's usually a recipe you don't have. They'll give you the recipe.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I'm getting ready to play in a little bit so I'll check.

And speaking of crafting all I've been getting lately are repeat DIY recipes so I googled to see if I could find any info. One suggestion was to invite animals to your campsite and when they ask you to craft something for them it's usually a recipe you don't have. They'll give you the recipe.

Yes, I keep getting repeat ones as well, even though there are so many I don't have yet. I definitely need to get some amiibo cards. The ones I have are mostly for villagers in my village already.

Edit: I went back in and found the bottle. I might have overlooked it. Still no one crafting.
    Post edited by telemwill on
  • Options
    I did find a bottle. DIY was for cherry speakers which I already have. None of my villagers were crafting.
  • Options
    Ready for trick or treating. I'll probably change into Jack's face and robe for tonight's festivities. I got them last year.

n3vM9Z6.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top