Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2021
    Also going to open my gates dodo: closed

If anybody still needs the birthday stamps and wants to see Pekoe, just give her fruit if you need any just take it off one of my trees. Also turnips are 290 if anyone wants to sell. Normal rules apply shop or do whatever while you're here.

Will be semi-AFK as normal. I'm about to pick up the crochet hook for a bit here so I'll be close enough to watch over but may take a few minutes to respond to anything if I'm stuck counting out an absurd amount of stitches (Doc's head is gonna be bigger than mine omg it doesn't end).

Edit: closed cuz internet is having a tantrum but if anybody wants to sell turnips or visit Pekoe still let me know and I can try to reopen later
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Also going to open my gates dodo: GDBNQ

If anybody still needs the birthday stamps and wants to see Pekoe, just give her fruit if you need any just take it off one of my trees. Also turnips are 290 if anyone wants to sell. Normal rules apply shop or do whatever while you're here.

Will be semi-AFK as normal. I'm about to pick up the crochet hook for a bit here so I'll be close enough to watch over but may take a few minutes to respond to anything if I'm stuck counting out an absurd amount of stitches (Doc's head is gonna be bigger than mine omg it doesn't end).

Be right there!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I got Nibbles photo today 😁. I'm so bad at talking to and gifting my villagers so this is only my 2nd photo lol. I'm trying to be better though so hopefully more come soon.

Also finished crocheting the main part of Docs head today. It's awful lol... I think mainly because it's not stuffed yet so it's shape is flimsy and odd but it definitely won't be perfect anyway. But it seems workable which is good. I was only considering it a practice piece until it took so gosh darn long (and almost an entire ball of yarn) idc if it's slightly lumpy this is his head now I'm not doing it again lol.
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I got Nibbles photo today 😁. I'm so bad at talking to and gifting my villagers so this is only my 2nd photo lol. I'm trying to be better though so hopefully more come soon.

Also finished crocheting the main part of Docs head today. It's awful lol... I think mainly because it's not stuffed yet so it's shape is flimsy and odd but it definitely won't be perfect anyway. But it seems workable which is good. I was only considering it a practice piece until it took so gosh darn long (and almost an entire ball of yarn) idc if it's slightly lumpy this is his head now I'm not doing it again lol.

Congratulations! I still haven't gotten Judy to give me a second photo, it's so annoying. I have three of Lily's photo now. I'm also still working on Lolly's.

Wow, you already finished Doc's head? That's amazing! I'm sure it will look great :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Zara_Stacy wrote: »
    I should start buying amibo cards with spare money. I think punchy's really cute, but I can see as you want to move some out for card space. I wish we could have more than 10 villagers on our islands. :(

It would be nice if we had more space for sure! Whose amiibo cards would you want to buy?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Zara_StacyZara_Stacy Posts: 167 Member
    I should start buying amibo cards with spare money. I think punchy's really cute, but I can see as you want to move some out for card space. I wish we could have more than 10 villagers on our islands. :(

It would be nice if we had more space for sure! Whose amiibo cards would you want to buy?

The ones I would want to get are quite strange, but since my islands going for a certain theme, I have 4 that I would want. Marshall, Raymond, Eloise, and Goldie. Some are just popular, others I want to make my island distinct.
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I have Ellie at my campsite today and you guys, she's so cute. 🥺 But I already have have three four Normal villagers and I wasn't planning on getting rid of any of them in the near future.

Edit: Four. I forgot about Lolly. I have nearly half an island of normal villagers.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    I have Ellie. She's adorable. ♥️
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i didn't play again. but ayden my story of the seasons character has a girlfriend now.
  • Options
    i didn't play again. but ayden my story of the seasons character has a girlfriend now.

I'm currently dating Ralph, Bridget, and Blaire. Technically I'm able to marry Ralph now, but I want to wait until I'm at full hearts with Bridget and Blaire before I propose to anyone.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'm currently dating Ralph, Bridget, and Blaire. Technically I'm able to marry Ralph now, but I want to wait until I'm at full hearts with Bridget and Blaire before I propose to anyone.

i usually don't like girl chracters i have one in ac. but i think the boys get better clothes and stuff. ayden is marrying bridget. it was cute she asked all her animal friends permmission first. then said yes.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    So happy you got Marshal! I'm working to get better villagers on my island before I renovate it, the best i've gotten is only Freya. To me at least lol.

Thank you!! Freya is cute 😊😊
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    New job started 3 weeks ago so I have no time for anything BUT I finally got around to inviting Marshal for the third time so he's moving in soon ❤️ ironically I still didn't kick out Olive lol. I guess she's grown on me so for now I kicked out Celia again because I'm not warming up to her. Starting to like my island guys more and more :blush:

Hope you are all doing well here!!!

Glad you're getting Marshall moved in! Hope you get a bit more time to play soon. I have stuff for you to go through :)

Haha me too! It's been crazy lately. I haven't even seen Marshal yet since he moved in 🙈 I'm a terrible island keeper haha
  • Options
    My cards finally arrived! I helped someone adopt Walker, then I moved Marshall in for myself. 🥰
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Marshall is such a sweetie pie. ☺️
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    My cards finally arrived! I helped someone adopt Walker, then I moved Marshall in for myself. 🥰

Oh good. I was wondering how that was going for you. Glad they arrived and that you got Marshall settled in... he's such a cutie.
  • Options
    i'm still addicted to story of the seasons. i'm used to ac where everyone is happy and peaceful. the other day my chracter ayden just walked in a room ad was beat up. but his son is now crawling so i guess that makes up for it. the game kind of reminds me of sims but with less control.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I finally caught all the sea creatures!
  • Options

Congratulations!!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Cool!! Congratulations 👏
  • Options
    no new critters but u got all todays stamps.
  • Options
    It's a yearly event. Not sure if there are any changes from 2020.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top