Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I finally found a good crochet pattern for Doc so now I can start making him. Might take a while especially as we enter new covid restrictions today (literally in one of the world's worst places for it right now so as the rest of the world starts moving forward we're moving backward) so idk about getting in to buy supplies... everything is open but at greatly reduced capacity. So we'll see I'm not waiting if there's more than like 2 people in line just go get in the store. But I do work literally 2 doors over from the craft store so I can check often. I won't buy the yarn online either so I can double check dye lots. The stuffing and hooks sure (well I should have the hook but I might buy one anyway lol) but yarn nah.

Anyway I'm rambling but I'm really excited. Hoping I pick up the blue yarn today or tomorrow and start soon.

Edit: bought all the yarn 😬 cuz yolo lol

I'm so excited to see how he turns out! Be sure to post updates too!

Will do. Off to a terrible start lol but I'm sure I can get back on track. I'm partly just a bit rusty at crochet but also have never made a stuffed animal before so I wasn't expecting a super smooth process anyway.

That sucks about your cards. Hopefully they get sent out soon. I'd be frustrated too, they could have least said something sooner if there was a delay.

Aw, well I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of it in no time!

Thanks for your sympathy! I hope to get them soon, but she said she was going to send them out Sunday (today) and I don't know how she was planning on doing that, but I haven't heard from her either.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2021
    Celeste is on my island, gates are open Dodo closed
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    Celeste is on my island, gates are open Dodo 6636V

Last I saw she was in the fruit orchard. I don't know how good the shooting stars are tonight I haven't paid enough attention yet, probably just a light shower but as always feel free to get your recipe and get your 20 wishes in. I also am cleaning out my storage so there's TONS of stuff laying around free for the taking. Take as much as you want.

And as normal I'll likely be AFK a lot including I'll probably be out of the house for a little bit but will leave my switch on so if it crashes I'll fix it as soon as I can but I can't promise a fast fix (I'm sure it'll be fine though).

Edit: switch shut itself off sorry if anybody was trying to get on. Code is update and island is still open

be right over!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Last I saw she was in the fruit orchard. I don't know how good the shooting stars are tonight I haven't paid enough attention yet, probably just a light shower but as always feel free to get your recipe and get your 20 wishes in. I also am cleaning out my storage so there's TONS of stuff laying around free for the taking. Take as much as you want.

And as normal I'll likely be AFK a lot including I'll probably be out of the house for a little bit but will leave my switch on so if it crashes I'll fix it as soon as I can but I can't promise a fast fix (I'm sure it'll be fine though).

Edit: switch shut itself off sorry if anybody was trying to get on. Code is update and island is still open

be right over!

hey your not a plumbob anymore.
  • Options

be right over!

nope, not for a couple of weeks now
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

be right over!

nope, not for a couple of weeks now

well first i was catching up all the stuffi missed when i was working then i got the coolest tv then i went back to work. so i 've been here but somehow missed you.
  • Options
    I was interested to discover villagers will clear things out of their inventory by gifting them to you. Simgirl gave Daisy a pocket camper and Daisy gifted it to me a few weeks after I gifted her her original items again. She hasn't put them our since, which makes me think they are actually gone from her inventory. Of course, I have no idea how this is triggered or if it's completely random. But potentially could be helpful if you're trying to get something out of a villager's inventory.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    They also put them in the recycle bin at Resident Services. I've found a lot of gifts I've given there. 😄
  • Options
    They also put them in the recycle bin at Resident Services. I've found a lot of gifts I've given there. 😄

i find a lot of gifts there to i regift them.
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 your island is amazing! Although I did get lost a couple of times and had to use the map.
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 your island is amazing! Although I did get lost a couple of times and had to use the map.

Thank-you!

I get myself lost sometimes lol. I know I have some odd dead ends and stuff. I start moving things or terraforming or whatever and then don't finish lol.
  • Options

Ah, I thought they only did that when they move! Interesting 🤔 I wonder what they've given away and I haven't even noticed.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Ah, I thought they only did that when they move! Interesting 🤔 I wonder what they've given away and I haven't even noticed.

You may be right. I only saw some stuff when Ankha moved out.
  • Options

You may be right. I only saw some stuff when Ankha moved out.

I think friendsfan has said that they've had stuff show up without a villager leaving?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Holy cow, I'm P.O. as heck. I didn't hear anything back from that seller about shipment on my cards yesterday (big surprise) so I messaged her this morning and she finally got back to me to tell me she'd be shipping my cards out Friday! This is absolute insanity. I can't decide if I want to ask her to cancel or not. A different seller probably wouldn't get them out much sooner, but she's already missed her (self imposed) shipment deadline TWICE, so there's a possibility she still won't get them out by Friday.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    New job started 3 weeks ago so I have no time for anything BUT I finally got around to inviting Marshal for the third time so he's moving in soon ❤️ ironically I still didn't kick out Olive lol. I guess she's grown on me so for now I kicked out Celia again because I'm not warming up to her. Starting to like my island guys more and more :blush:

Hope you are all doing well here!!!
  • Options
    Zara_StacyZara_Stacy Posts: 167 Member
    So happy you got Marshal! I'm working to get better villagers on my island before I renovate it, the best i've gotten is only Freya. To me at least lol.
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    New job started 3 weeks ago so I have no time for anything BUT I finally got around to inviting Marshal for the third time so he's moving in soon ❤️ ironically I still didn't kick out Olive lol. I guess she's grown on me so for now I kicked out Celia again because I'm not warming up to her. Starting to like my island guys more and more :blush:

Hope you are all doing well here!!!

Glad you're getting Marshall moved in! Hope you get a bit more time to play soon. I have stuff for you to go through :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Zara_Stacy wrote: »
    So happy you got Marshal! I'm working to get better villagers on my island before I renovate it, the best i've gotten is only Freya. To me at least lol.

Aw, Freya is very cute! Who are your other villagers?

I had another campsite visitor today, a strange looking bear I didn't know existed named Paula.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    > @mintycupcake said:
    > Aw, Freya is very cute! Who are your other villagers?
    >
    >
    >
    > I had another campsite visitor today, a strange looking bear I didn't know existed named Paula.

I have a lot of other original villagers from pocket camp edition. Apollo, Annalisa, Benjamin, Dotty, Julia, Kevin, and some others which I can't remember right now (idk why) are the ones I have currently on my island besides Freya. I wanted to originally collect 1 of each type of villager, but after deciding to make my island a space theme, i've been trying to replace them with blue, yellow, and other space colors. However, I may keep some of the ones I have now since I really like some of them. Others...not. How about you?
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • Options
    Zara_Stacy wrote: »
    > mintycupcake said:
    > Aw, Freya is very cute! Who are your other villagers?
    >
    >
    >
    > I had another campsite visitor today, a strange looking bear I didn't know existed named Paula.

I have a lot of other original villagers from pocket camp edition. Apollo, Annalisa, Benjamin, Dotty, Julia, Kevin, and some others which I can't remember right now (idk why) are the ones I have currently on my island besides Freya. I wanted to originally collect 1 of each type of villager, but after deciding to make my island a space theme, i've been trying to replace them with blue, yellow, and other space colors. However, I may keep some of the ones I have now since I really like some of them. Others...not. How about you?

Right now, I have Raymond, Wolfgang, Daisy, Judy, Lily, Sherb, Melba, Cookie, Punchy, and Lolly. If those cards I ordered ever come, I'm going to move someone out soon. I'm thinking Punchy, Melba, or Cookie.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I should start buying amibo cards with spare money. I think punchy's really cute, but I can see as you want to move some out for card space. I wish we could have more than 10 villagers on our islands. :(
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • Options
    It's Pekoe's birthday and when I went to drop off her present Tia was there and it just made me so happy. If Chai was there too I may have died of excitement lol. I love my tea girls 💕.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top