Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

lol. how did you figure out what you still have to i mean like how many fish and things like that.

@friendsfan367 I used google to search nook miles achievements and compared it to how many I had so far. On the app where you get stamps it tells you your progess so I subtracted that from the total you need for the highest stamp.

Also, update, got the one for selling all the seashells tonight :) And the Auroras are on my island now haha. But they didn't show up in real life tonight, oh well, didn't really expect it. Too cloudy out.

ack i forgot what auroas are. so far i had the worst luck with the consallaton stuff havent ever got any.
    Auroras = the green and purple lights in the sky haha.

Do you mean the diys from Celeste?I have some, but not all.

i have some but i can't catch fragments.
    Haha I mean, technically they are pretty easy to catch has, just pick them up off the beach with the shells ;)

But yeah, if you don't track weather, predicting when stars come is a bit harder haha. If it's a clear night you'll prob get a few and on meteor shower nights a lot
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Making a list of who I might want to get tomorrow.

I think I mentioned in here that I opened my City Folk game recently and I had Poppy and Daisy in that village (Sunberg!), and wouldn't mind having them now, too.

I'd also be interested in
    Like half the normals
    Reneigh or Agnes (sisterly)
    Tipper (I regret not trying to get her to move in when she was at my campsite, but I was still waiting on Ankha's photo), possibly Portia (I had her in ACGC), maaaybe Purrl (Snooty)
    Annabelle, Bianca, Cookie, Maddie, or Sprinkles (Peppy)
    Antonio, Axel, Bam, Dom, Leonardo, Mac, Rudy, Rowan, or Tybalt (Jock)
    Beau, Benjamin, Bones, Dizzy, Erik, Hornsby, Ozzie, or Walker (Lazy)
    Colton, Leopold, Lionel, Marshall, Shep, or Zell (Smug)
    And no Crankies, because while there are some cute ones, I think it would make me too sad to see all the stuff Wolfgang has said to me recycled by another villager.

And I already have double normals, Snooties, and lazies, so maybe not them. Tho depending on who it is, I may kick one of them out. Peppy or Jock probably wouldn't be my first pick, but I'll probably get one of them, because otherwise I'll have neither.

I used to have Bones. I loved him but three lazies was too many for me haha. He lived in a library

Three lazies would be a lot of lazies!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021

I think I mentioned in here that I opened my City Folk game recently and I had Poppy and Daisy in that village (Sunberg!), and wouldn't mind having them now, too.

Like half the normals
    Tipper (I regret not trying to get her to move in when she was at my campsite, but I was still waiting on Ankha's photo), possibly Portia (I had her in ACGC), maaaybe Purrl (Snooty)
    And no Crankies, because while there are some cute ones, I think it would make me too sad to see all the stuff Wolfgang has said to me recycled by another villager.

And I already have double normals, Snooties, and lazies, so maybe not them. Tho depending on who it is, I may kick one of them out. Peppy or Jock probably wouldn't be my first pick, but I'll probably get one of them, because otherwise I'll have neither.

I used to have Bones. I loved him but three lazies was too many for me haha. He lived in a library

Too many haha. I currently have 2 lazy, 1 smug, 1 snooty, 2 normal, 2 peppy, 1 jock, 1 sisterly
  • Options
    My two lazies have the same hobbies and same fav colours as each other too. They are sooo similar that I feel I should let one go, but I also don't want either to leave haha
  • Options
    Ugh haha... Apparently gotta wait til Mar 1 for the Mario stuff. I thought it'd come tonight but didn't arrive with the update so I looked it up and its Mar 1. We only get wallpaper today.
  • Options
    Ugh haha... Apparently gotta wait til Mar 1 for the Mario stuff. I thought it'd come tonight but didn't arrive with the update so I looked it up and its Mar 1. We only get wallpaper today.

Ugh, so random. I was going to go to someone's island and the game was like ah ah ah, you gotta update first! So now it's wasting 12 minutes of my time for a stinking wallpaper.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Ugh, so random. I was going to go to someone's island and the game was like ah ah ah, you gotta update first! So now it's wasting 12 minutes of my time for a stinking wallpaper.

Well, don't waste more time travelling to Mar 1... I tried that and still doesn't work haha. Gotta wait til the real Mar 1 when Nintendo rolls it out
  • Options
    Well, it looks like poor Teddy is going to end up in the void. The first person contacted me back and said someone had offered her her dreamy, so she's going to take that. So I messaged back the second person and they had an open plot today and they were like "hopefully it will still be open tomorrow!" which isn't how it works, so I told them I'd time travel and to come over now, but they're not responding, so I don't think they'll see the message tonight and their plot will be filled tomorrow. RIP Teddy 😢
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Like half the normals

Too many haha. I currently have 2 lazy, 1 smug, 1 snooty, 2 normal, 2 peppy, 1 jock, 1 sisterly
    My two lazies have the same hobbies and same fav colours as each other too. They are sooo similar that I feel I should let one go, but I also don't want either to leave haha

Yessss, let one go and bring in one of the sweet, sweet cranky boys. Maybe Tom or Butch?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Like half the normals

Yessss, let one go and bring in one of the sweet, sweet cranky boys. Maybe Tom or Butch?

The prob is that there are no Frankie's I like more than the two lazies I have hahaha. For cranky I'd prob pick Bruce, Hopper, Cyd or Grizzly if u was going for another..but yeah it's mean letting go of lazy Clay
  • Options

Like half the normals

The prob is that there are no Frankie's I like more than the two lazies I have hahaha. For cranky I'd prob pick Bruce, Hopper, Cyd or Grizzly if u was going for another..but yeah it's mean letting go of lazy Clay

Personally, I'd be fine with that 😬 :wink:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Haha Clay is one of my all-time favorite though. Prob rank him #8 on a list of all 500ish so would be hard to say goodbye.

Though Bruce was in my campsite today haha

Honestly, if I was too let him go it's probably gonna be to look for Mira or Pippy or Pekoe rather than a cranky
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I'm letting Teddy move off the island. I hope I don't regret it. 😢

Edit: Yay, at least I found someone to take him! Hopefully they actually come and don't flake out on me.

Yay! Glad someone came to get him :) Any idea who you want next?

No idea, I won't have a Peppy or a jock on my island. While there are some cute peppies, I find them annoying. And the only other jock I think is cute is Rudy. But we'll have to see who shows up on tour, I guess.

Haha Peppy is my fav personality! Jocks not so much but I love several of them, especially Genji and Bam and a few more. I dont like lazy personality, that's my least fav, bit I have two of them anyways lol. I find the conversation really repetitive with them though.

I'm ok with lazies, but I do agree conversations very repetitive. Also I'm grossed out by all their bugs in the floors talk. It makes it sound like they have dirty houses. And they don't seem to talk about naps or sleeping very much, for being lazy. Mostly just food. Also, they get up too early for "lazy", imo.

But there's a lot of cute ones...
    This is how i feel about lazy villagers dialogue as well! I dont like them as much as i used to, but they have cute designs. I think my faves are smug, peppy and norma/sweet villagers, but i like the others as well.
  • Options
    Those are my favs as well :)

Yay, snow is gone! My island design looks so much better without it Haha. Decorating for March now haha.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited February 2021
    I enjoyed seeing the snow gone this morning. It was raining, and I caught a snail for the museum! It took a while for me to find him in the museum, but finally found him on a bush in the butterfly room.

I got all my snow angels up and my paths changed. I will have to change some of my decor as well, but that will take days. I'm happy about that though as it will give me reasons to play.

Oh, and I found the Girls' Day display in Resident Services. When it comes, I may switch it out for one of my Festivale floats.
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    I enjoyed seeing the snow gone this morning. It was raining, and I caught a snail for the museum! It took a while for me to find him in the museum, but finally found him on a busy in the butterfly room.

I got all my snow angels up and my paths changed. I will have to change some of my decor as well, but that will take days. I'm happy about that though as it will give me reasons to play.

I changed my house exterior from pink to green and then the hearts all over my island to clovers haha, and my pink festivale things to green too. I love it. Green is my fav colour hahaha
  • Options
    Lily now calls me cupcake!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I enjoyed seeing the snow gone this morning. It was raining, and I caught a snail for the museum! It took a while for me to find him in the museum, but finally found him on a bush in the butterfly room.

Oh, and I found the Girls' Day display in Resident Services. When it comes, I may switch it out for one of my Festivale floats.

Where did you find the Girls Day display? My seasonal items only show a blossom lantern. 😩
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Where did you find the Girls Day display? My seasonal items only show a blossom lantern. 😩

I don't have any seasonal items right now!
  • Options

I don't have any seasonal items right now!

Really? That's strange!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Thanks Simgirl!

That's a bit strange, I wonder why they're doing it that way? 🤔 Maybe it has to do with traditions of the holiday?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Thanks Simgirl!

That's a bit strange, I wonder why they're doing it that way? 🤔 Maybe it has to do with traditions of the holiday?

i never heard of the holiday.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member

I wondered why the blossom lamps weren't there.
    Thanks!

• Options
    Thanks Simgirl!

i never heard of the holiday.

It's a Japanese holiday.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top