Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Voting Begins 1/27 - a sneak peek at hats!

Comments

• Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    These would most definitely work on toddlers and children. A “few” of them could work for teens, as well.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    1, 2, 6, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20 are my favorites so far, love the one with the bear!

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• Options
    lindaatjuhlindaatjuh Posts: 52 Member
    Love 10, 11 and 20!
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    The ones I like (or can at least stomach) are: 2, 6 (I really do like this one), 12, 15 (if it has to have that stupid foofy thing on top and not be whimsical, this one doesn't look bad), 16, 18, 19 and 20.
    14 wouldn't be bad for a toddler.
    Wth is 8 supposed to be - a pineapple? :o
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    EternaltricksterEternaltrickster Posts: 9 New Member
    I mean
    all of them
    but specifically 6, 11, 15, 16, 20
    but also
    all of them
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    My favourites are 3, 4, 5, 9 and 15.

I especially love 18, I did laugh when I looked at it, but it's not wearable and I don't think I'd ever have any Sims wear it lol.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited January 2020
    3, 6, 17, 18, 19, and 20 are my favorites. I can't comment on a specific age range, because I really like it when the hats are open for all ages to use. Every erratic sim in my game will be rocking 18 if it makes it into the game. lol

18 is my absolute favorite, if it doesn't make the cut I might actually cry real tears of disappointment. :D I was drawn to the styles that we don't already have an excessive amount of in TS4. We're pretty inundated with ball caps, knitted hats with gigantic poofs on top, and wide brimmed hats, so those are the styles I would personally cut first during my voting process.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    6 and 17 are definitely my favorites. The others are a mixed bag. A few I'd only ever use on kids (though that's not all bad).
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Toddlers, Children, Teens, Elders
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm really confused why we only get 15 votes if there are over 90 concepts total. :/ That's not even 20% of the items to pick from. Why on earth are we being so limited on clothing for a knitting pack of all things? Is this how it was for the laundry clothing vote? Because this seems very odd to have such a small amount of picks for this huge amount of options.

And are they going to be picking winners across all clothing items, or is it just that the top however many items are the only ones that'll be included? Like, will we get the top voted hat, top voted shirt, and so on, or if more people vote for sweaters and pants, and barely anyone votes for socks, we won't get any socks? I'm just really confused on this whole thing. Well, the vote is only 2 days away, so I guess I'll get my answer soon.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited January 2020
    I'm really confused why we only get 15 votes if there are over 90 concepts total. :/ That's not even 20% of the items to pick from. Why on earth are we being so limited on clothing for a knitting pack of all things? Is this how it was for the laundry clothing vote? Because this seems very odd to have such a small amount of picks for this huge amount of options.

And are they going to be picking winners across all clothing items, or is it just that the top however many items are the only ones that'll be included? Like, will we get the top voted hat, top voted shirt, and so on, or if more people vote for sweaters and pants, and barely anyone votes for socks, we won't get any socks? I'm just really confused on this whole thing. Well, the vote is only 2 days away, so I guess I'll get my answer soon.

yeah also bit confused but we have to keep in mind swatches exist
    so I hope people will go for shapes and objects we don't have yet

if you put it in way that you'll choose 1 out of 6 items 15 times it sounds less scary i suppose
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    GuinsimsGuinsims Posts: 1 New Member
    favorites: 2, 6,10,15,16,18,19,20 for all ages(from toddlers to elders)!
  • Options
    Sparkly_PeridotSparkly_Peridot Posts: 4 New Member
    I agree with those that said baseball caps are already in the game so not really much sense in having more (7 is out) hehe

However I believe all these hats should be available to all ages; before everyone mass confusion sets in :smile: let me explain...

8 (& possibly 9) would look amazing for an eccentric gardener
    3 & 4 I think would look cute for a nanny
    6 & 18 would be awesome for Halloween costumes or the Jungle Adventurer
    Gotta have 2 for the lumber jack
    13 for the comedian

That's all I got for now :smiley:
  • Options
    Sparkly_PeridotSparkly_Peridot Posts: 4 New Member
    I got too into pointing out what hats would work for what that I didn't realize that I never said that all these hats need to be in the game :smiley: they are way too cute not to be
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I love all of these but if I have to pick then 1,12,16 and 20 for kids and teens but I could really see anyone wearing them. Then 1,2,4,15 and 18 for all age groups. I really love the bear and Llama one the most.
  • Options
    CreativeMom88CreativeMom88 Posts: 53 Member
    My top 3 favs are numbers 17, 18 and 20. Number 19 reminds me of a frog, anyone else see that? I do also like numbers 13, 6, 5 and 4, tho number 5 would be good if colors were not so all bright.
    For toddlers I'd choose #4, 9, 12, 14, 16 and 20.
    For children, all except 6 and 12.
    For teens, all except 3, 4, 9, 10, 12, 14 and 16.
    For adults, all except 3, 9, 12, 13, 14, 16 and 20, even tho I'd wear the llama one but folks around would sure give me weird looks as tho I had a childs hat on.
    Oh, a local just south of us makes viking ones like that for kids and it's so adorable on kids!!
  • Options
    vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    They are all fantastic! Please don’t discriminate on the age group, they should all get one. I get it it’s a lot to integrate in all age groups. *sigh* hat six is neat it’s the one that stood out because it’s new! Very different from the hats available right now.
  • Options
    AshDon16AshDon16 Posts: 3 New Member
    I want all of them for ALL ages! Why does there need to be an age specification? CC creators are going to make them available for all ages anyway so why not save them some trouble. ;)
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I want the cat and the 'Viking' hat.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    NadinesSimsweltNadinesSimswelt Posts: 1 New Member
    I just want everyone and I don't want to 🥺 decide. Please give us all the hats 🥰😍❤️
  • Options
    Sigismonda32Sigismonda32 Posts: 4 New Member
    2 and 4 are my favourite.. n.4 reminds me of Downton Abbey style, perfect for grannies too
  • Options
    SereneMossSereneMoss Posts: 128 Member
    why not add them all... we barely have any hat choices, even tho we can get snow LOL
  • Options
    cloor31cloor31 Posts: 6 New Member
    Adore 9, 11, 12, 15 and 18!! Super cute. Would be happy with any of these though.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I would like the hats for all ages, because 1. what if i want my sim family to have matching hats or 2. i just have a childish adult sim who wants to wear a kitty or llama hat.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top