Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plumabella's Review of Tiny Living.

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Sista girl is a little late to the party
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Her? She has been away on vacation and said her review would be late <3.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Her? She has been away on vacation and said her review would be late <3.

Well that explains it
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited January 2020
    Plumbella, "If it's easy, if it's just fun, if it's only gonna benefit me, I'm not going to find that much enjoyment from it. I'm happy about the death with the Murphy bed though!"
    :D
    Funny!
    Post edited by Admiral8Q on
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited January 2020
    I have watched ther video yesterday. She's totally right. Tiny Living is probably one of the best stuff packs we had in Sims 4, but it's still a half baked pack as all the other packs for this interation are. I agree with her that Stuff Packs should have at least one trait, Game Packs 2 and Expansion Packs 3. But i have to say, she's a little wrong about the murphy beds. Yes, they occupy the same size a regular bed does (and yes, bunk beds would've made more sense), but sims 4 murphy beds have the sofa when the yare closed. I wouldn't mind this feature if our sims could watch/read/relax/etc on beds, but we don't.
    But, I still agree we should have more than one "hero" object.
    A sink/toilet would be awesome and could also be something used on a Eco Living trait... eco living sims would want to have those instead of regular sink and toilets, because toilets reuse the water from the sink when they are fused together.
    A countertop stove would also be useful in this pack, and other multi-purpose objects.
    A flower/plant pot for walls would be awesome, but functional ones. Then we could palce them in apartments to plant some stuff. I hope in SIms 5 all deco flower pots are more personalized. Like, you could choose which flowers would be there if you don't want to be caring for the plants, but you could also choose a "soil only" version where you could plant whatever plants you wanted.
    A sofa bed would be cool too (not the murphy one, but those that are mainly sofas and have a bed inside them).
    On the benefits... I hear a dev saying that one of the benefits that helps you grow relationships faster can backfire, cuz it can grow negative faster too. But would've been cooler if they added both negative and positive "traits" and when the build was done it would be randomized (like 2 good, 2 bad), but thats a sims 4 problem... there's only positive things in it. Only wants, no fears. Only good traits, almost no negative ones (like hates cold weather, hot weather, hydrophobic, etc). I would go even further in adding negative aspirations for those who want to punish/torture our sims hahaha Who doesn't want to see Nancy Landgraab slowly losing her wealth and going crazy over it?! hehehehe
    maybe then I would even find more rewarding to have her regain her fortune in a rags to riches challenge.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Could have a single bed that is two tiles instead of 3. So a double that is 4 instead of 6. Someone can nap on a 3 tile couch while someone else can sit on the third tile on the same couch. Not as comfortable. That could have been something unique to "Tiny Living".

Also the "claustrophobic" as a trait or even a moodlet from being in a confined area for a long time would have made sense.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited January 2020
    And perhaps a Cabin Fever lot trait (or lot type like the totally OP tiny house one), which negatives to relationships and skill building the smaller the house and the more people in it?

EDIT: Would that be possible as a moodlet?
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs