Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okay Children and Toddlers are being SEVERELY neglected.

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    sam123 wrote: »
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I don't understand why 6 years later there is still little to no content for them whatsoever. I installed TS3 a few days ago with Generations and some of the toddler items from the TS3 store. I cannot put into words how fun it is to play both of these lifestages. And not even to just play those lifestages directly but to play as a parent caring for their child was so immensely fun! Put them in the pram and walking them, playing with them, have the kids play on the treehouse and throw water at their parents from the top and also my fave item the costume chest. The water slide was also a proper size and not the size of a blue whale. The video recorder was also heaps of fun! Hopscotch! The new toys, the drawing tables for toddlers, there was just so much. Don't even get me started on the toddler walker and the playpen!!! Those 2 are my favourite items ever! The bunkbeds were finally added as well!

Sims 3 toddlers could go in a pram, walker, playpen, had a treehouse and played Hopscotch??? :o Oh my gosh, I had no idea.
    I have a few of the games, but I can't run them on this computer :'( Did all those items come in one particular pack? I hope we get an expansion pack like that for Sims 4 soon. :love:

Yes! They make the game tonnes more fun!

The Pram, Hopscotch, and Treehouse were included in the Generations expansion pack. Have a look through this page to see why this is my favourite expansion for the sims ever! https://simsvip.com/sims-3-generations-guide/

The playpen and walker were Sims 3 store items. https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:61770&section=UpSell

I do have this pack! :grin: Right now I can't run it on my computer, but when I upgrade I will update my Sims 3 and have a look. It's so wierd how my computer can run Sims 4, but not Sims 3, I think maybe it's just the open world, because I have an older graphics card. Hopscotch though, that was my favourite game as a kid. I hope they bring it to Sims 4 eventually. And skipping rope. :smiley:
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hestia wrote: »
    - Even more extracurricular activities (arts & crafts, sports, catering, science club, chess club, book club etc.)
    - Outside school events. Science fairs anyone?... Teen bake sale, school bazaars...

😍😍😍 these ideas @Hestia !!!

• Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member

I don't understand why 6 years later there is still little to no content for them whatsoever. I installed TS3 a few days ago with Generations and some of the toddler items from the TS3 store. I cannot put into words how fun it is to play both of these lifestages. And not even to just play those lifestages directly but to play as a parent caring for their child was so immensely fun! Put them in the pram and walking them, playing with them, have the kids play on the treehouse and throw water at their parents from the top and also my fave item the costume chest. The water slide was also a proper size and not the size of a blue whale. The video recorder was also heaps of fun! Hopscotch! The new toys, the drawing tables for toddlers, there was just so much. Don't even get me started on the toddler walker and the playpen!!! Those 2 are my favourite items ever! The bunkbeds were finally added as well!

Sims 3 toddlers could go in a pram, walker, playpen, had a treehouse and played Hopscotch??? :o Oh my gosh, I had no idea.
    I have a few of the games, but I can't run them on this computer :'( Did all those items come in one particular pack? I hope we get an expansion pack like that for Sims 4 soon. :love:

The Pram, Hopscotch, and Treehouse were included in the Generations expansion pack. Have a look through this page to see why this is my favourite expansion for the sims ever! https://simsvip.com/sims-3-generations-guide/

The playpen and walker were Sims 3 store items. https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:61770&section=UpSell

I do have this pack! :grin: Right now I can't run it on my computer, but when I upgrade I will update my Sims 3 and have a look. It's so wierd how my computer can run Sims 4, but not Sims 3, I think maybe it's just the open world, because I have an older graphics card. Hopscotch though, that was my favourite game as a kid. I hope they bring it to Sims 4 eventually. And skipping rope. :smiley:

Yay that's great! Yeah it's the open world and create a style I think which makes TS3 run slowly.
  • Options
    SapphireKaiSapphireKai Posts: 33 Member
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    I agree that they need more content. Teens too. Specific content for them, not just stuff you can do as an adult too.

On the note of neglect...I was playing a household with toddlers and they went to daycare. One didn't get fed and was really sad but the moodlets for happy overrode it, so I had no idea he was being neglected (by the daycare, not me, but of course it was only a problem when he loaded back into my house) and he was taken away. Though they fixed that, smh

I can not tell you how many times that has happened to my family! It happens at least once a week (In-Game week btw). I have to save my game when the last adult in the house gets the "work for __ starts in about 1 hour" message, if the toddler(s) are neglected at daycare that day, I try to either send them with lunch in their inventory or keep one of the adults home for the day if that doesn't work either!
    Also, my current game has 4 toddlers! 4! I had 3 of them taken from me just before I saw your message, and I had to reload again!

The Celestial Sapphire Lotus.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member

Yay that's great! Yeah it's the open world and create a style I think which makes TS3 run slowly.

@sam123 Not necessarily. Maybe partially but not to the point everyone thinks.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?