Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Iridocyclitis/Kertfus' Building Corner

IridocyclitisIridocyclitis Posts: 72 Member
edited January 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
This thread is dedicated to showcasing all of my builds on my gallery! You can access my gallery to look at my creations. I have different lots that I created, from challenges I attempted to just some recreational ones I built on my own time. I may also post some WIPs and sneak peeks! I never use CC, so it should be safe for you to download!

First off, Contemporary Eco Retreat. This is my contribution for lilsimsie's shell challenge, and it was my first time doing it. It was really fun!
yCwFjuW.png
fdbII5O.png
HFEhsQS.png
41X7kqV.png
Ro0YIok.png
WtNeCjn.png
StTxqOH.png
7sCxr3n.png
wfhjIrr.png
BO7e3Fd.png
rYGw8EO.png
fv42TgG.png
Bzi0gkv.png
s7jWU7M.png
7iq7itf.png
Link is here for the lot!
Post edited by Iridocyclitis on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Contemporary Eco Retreat is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design and the stone, wood and grey/red exterior is very nice! Pretty corner flower bed! The woodwork table nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy crafting on the table and the flower planterbox and flower/plants wall shelf is very nice,Very nice backyard area! The flowers are lovely! Very nice outdoor dining area for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors in the air. They will enjoy sitting around the campfire keeping warm. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! Very nice natural colours and wood/stone wall textures. Very nice sofas and armchair tv watching room to enjoy watching tv in the sunlight coming in through the windows, The design of the bedrooms are very nice!
    It is a very nice family natural eco home! :)
  • Options
    IridocyclitisIridocyclitis Posts: 72 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Contemporary Eco Retreat is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design and the stone, wood and grey/red exterior is very nice! Pretty corner flower bed! The woodwork table nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy crafting on the table and the flower planterbox and flower/plants wall shelf is very nice,Very nice backyard area! The flowers are lovely! Very nice outdoor dining area for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors in the air. They will enjoy sitting around the campfire keeping warm. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! Very nice natural colours and wood/stone wall textures. Very nice sofas and armchair tv watching room to enjoy watching tv in the sunlight coming in through the windows, The design of the bedrooms are very nice!
    It is a very nice family natural eco home! :)

Thank you for your kind words!