Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think we'll get for The Sims 20th Anniversary??

Comments

• Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,096 Member
    I'm hoping for a free pack with items from previous games that were fun- the genie lamp, heart bed, love tub, junk car, surf station, skydiving simulator... I could think of lots of things given enough time. Maybe also various families and townies from previous games for download in the gallery. NPC's that people have been asking for. It's the 20th anniversary, it seems like it should be fairly big. It'll be a bummer if it's not.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    A free T-shirt.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    As much as I want cars even if their added in this update I'm still hoping for a vibrating heart shaped bed in addition to the cars.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    What I always ask for Preteens, or Vechiles or Firemen, Burglars, NPC police.

Aside from preteens all of that was base game content from TS3. Now TS4 is over five years old and still does not have that?

Disappointing... :disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Maybe something straight from the original Sims game? So it acknowledges that 20 years, isn't just something we want now. (But I'd love freed babies too!)

How about see this guy appear somewhere...

will-wright-game-designer-16-9-1280x720.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Lack of imagination
    No fixes on random tacky outfits
    No free babies
    No color wheels
    Boring nothings
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    A free T-shirt.

well regardless of whatever else we get I would be surprised if there wasn't a t shirt
    the stuff pack we're getting is nice
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I think I posted on a similar thread but I would really love more NPCs and potentially more random events.

It's also a long shot but bringing the Sims 1 complete collection to origin would be fantastic. I wouldn't care if we got nothing in the sims 4 if they did that.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Absolutely no idea but keeping my expectations in check.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    When is the anniversary? Because if it’s not soon I really hope we’ll get some of these things before that 😬
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Lack of imagination
    No fixes on random tacky outfits
    No free babies
    No color wheels
    Boring nothings

Killing me @SERVERFRA 🤣😂🤣

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    When is the anniversary? Because if it’s not soon I really hope we’ll get some of these things before that 😬
    February 4 is the anniversary.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Maybe something straight from the original Sims game? So it acknowledges that 20 years, isn't just something we want now. (But I'd love freed babies too!)

If they did that, my number one guess would be the love bed. (Never a favourite of mine - I thought it was tacky - but it's iconic, and a lot of people do want it.)

My outlier wish is for better babies, too. Not counting on it, but I can hope.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Open water in existing worlds.
  • Options
    M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    Maybe cars and farming?
    There might be a hint for that in the trailer for The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff Pack: When the couple are kissing you can see a TV in the background. In the TV it kinda looks like a car driving through the country side.
  • Options
    Im hoping for more NPC's. Funny how they went from adding the Tragic Clown to tshirts.
    Uh hello, Based Department?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Sorry I tend to be sarcastic with no expectations. However, I don't mind be presently surprised.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    The recent survey mentioned NPCs. Most of them aren't of interest to me personally, though. The matchmaker would be fun but she wasn't mentioned on the survey.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    bbandubbandu Posts: 298 Member
    I would love a remake if the original Sims 1 neighborhood.
  • Options
    hotpinkkt_24hotpinkkt_24 Posts: 7 New Member
    I hope we get something HUGE! That being said, I think we might get something big, I mean, just look at the update we got for the 5th anniversary of TS4? We got some pretty good bb objects and of course configurable stairs! Maybe it'll be cats, or better babies? Who knows, but I think they'll definitely be some bb objects and CAS too. It's gotta be bigger than TS4's 5th anniversary.
  • Options
    kieranpatton14kieranpatton14 Posts: 48 Member
    bbandu wrote: »
    I would love a remake if the original Sims 1 neighborhood.

same that would be really nice and a great way for a throwback
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

How about see this guy appear somewhere...

will-wright-game-designer-16-9-1280x720.jpg

I miss this man SO MUCH!
  • Options
    andimackcentralandimackcentral Posts: 20 Member
    [quote="hotpinkkt_24;c-17378968"]I hope we get something HUGE! That being said, I think we might get something big, I mean, just look at the update we got for the 5th anniversary of TS4? We got some pretty good bb objects and of course configurable stairs! Maybe it'll be cats, or better babies? Who knows, but I think they'll definitely be some bb objects and CAS too. It's gotta be bigger than TS4's 5th anniversary.[/quote]

Cats for free but dogs stay paid? Seems unrealistic!
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    It will probably just be another bar that you can add to your lots.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    It will probably just be another bar that you can add to your lots.

Ohh maybe it's a new chair!? I could really do with a new chair!!

Sarcasm