Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day 6 of Simsmas - Trivia Party

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Programming level 10, video games level 5ish and charisma level 5ish as well :smiley:

Other skills? Being able to repair your computer when it breaks helps, so let’s add Handiness to the mix.
    Computer Whiz aspiration goes really well with Tech Guru career, and I’d say the Genious trait is also a good idea as being focused helps.

I don’t know the salary :sweat_smile: but they work just a few days: Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays in the morning/afternoon.

With which pack can your Sim become a ‘Cat Video Creator’ or a ‘Clickbait Writer’?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    City Living social media career.

What are the two aspirations that came with Get Famous?
  • Options
    Chanty25Chanty25 Posts: 94 Member
    Master Actor/Actress and World Famous Celebrity

How can a male sim get pregnant and give birth to a baby in Sims 4?
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Chanty25 wrote: »
    Master Actor/Actress and World Famous Celebrity

How can a male sim get pregnant and give birth to a baby in Sims 4?

He has to get abducted by aliens or he can be set in CAS to be able to get pregnant.

In Sims 2 (sorry, I know more about it than any others), who is always the father of abducted Sims' alien babies?
    Bonus points if you can name that Sim's parent.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    Pollination Technician is always the father.

Which of the following is NOT a flavor Sims can make in the ice cream machine?

Raspberry
    Butter Pecan
    Chilling Mocha
    Neapolitan
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Raspberry!

Can you tell me about two channels that Sims can only watch after upgrading their TV in The Sims 4?
  • Options
    When your upgrade your tv to super reception you are able to get the fireplace channel and the music channel.

What are the three ways to level up the baking skill?
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited January 2020
    reading baking skill books, using the wishing well and baking on the cupcake factory or stove

How much does the largest basegame TV cost, what's its focusing aura number and which career level and branch does your sim need to unlock it?"
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited January 2020
    Quote from @EA_Mai
    Programming level 10, video games level 5ish and charisma level 5ish as well :smiley:

Other skills? Being able to repair your computer when it breaks helps, so let’s add Handiness to the mix.
    Computer Whiz aspiration goes really well with Tech Guru career, and I’d say the Genious trait is also a good idea as being focused helps.

I don’t know the salary :sweat_smile: but they work just a few days: Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays in the morning/afternoon.

I wrote this question, and you got it almost right @EA_Mai :) --- awesome job and challenge idea and for holding the 3rd annual Simsmas event B)!!! You need charisma level 6 ;), salary §516 without the Fabulously Wealthy Reward Trait and §567 with it), and the days the work are right (10 a.m. to 3 p.m. = the hours) :)!

I agree with handiness, but my tech guru Sims always max the logic skill as well o:)!
    4kkjdXo.png