January 24 - New Friday, new Friday Highlight! Check it out here!
January 16 - Patch day for The Sims 4! Find the patch notes for PC/Mac here, and here for console (someone said Gallery?)

Happy Haunts as a future Game Pack?

2...Next

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 3,052 Member
    Guys I gotta ask, why do you think they will even BOTHER? I am still waiting for dangerous stuff and funerals from the last community vote...and they never came..what makes you think they'll do happy haunts?
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 765 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »
    Finally someone who wants zombies!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    They are not the most popular so I'm really praying we get them still.
    Count me in for zombies, too. Even started thinking of a possible skill tree for them. They don't really need one, but they have a lot of potential.

the only reason I really don't want zombies is the bad memories of ts3 where they really were just flailing around my sims hot tub while I was having fancy party because like they didn't really do anything else than group up and be annoying

like perhaps if there was occult toggles for every lifestate separately
    and they'd make them actually murderous I could consider

but like my other occults like their fancy night life so its sort of problematic if they show up everytime im having cocktail party

Yea I know a lot of people don't like them from bad ts3 memories but I really do think they will do them justice this time. And they would keep them bound to their own world so no annoyances. They all came in out supernatural pack so they were not fleshed out well.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 695 Member
    I'm curious ... what's the appeal of Zombies as a life-state? I mean, the only Zombie film I've ever enjoyed was Warm Bodies, but that was a weird confluence of two things I don't like (Zombies and Rom Coms) with one thing I do (Shakespeare) which wound up working for me. But otherwise I've generally been fairly... bored with Zombie flicks. (I'm also not a fan of Survival Horror, which is probably a requirement to enjoy Zombies.)

But as long as they're not in the same pack as Ghost improvements, I can probably deal with them.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 17,600 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »
    Finally someone who wants zombies!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    They are not the most popular so I'm really praying we get them still.
    Count me in for zombies, too. Even started thinking of a possible skill tree for them. They don't really need one, but they have a lot of potential.

the only reason I really don't want zombies is the bad memories of ts3 where they really were just flailing around my sims hot tub while I was having fancy party because like they didn't really do anything else than group up and be annoying

like perhaps if there was occult toggles for every lifestate separately
    and they'd make them actually murderous I could consider

but like my other occults like their fancy night life so its sort of problematic if they show up everytime im having cocktail party
    Sims 2 zombies were better and a real lifestate. I don't count Sims 3 ones as a real lifestate, just an annoying event. Seems like after watching a stream that AndrewArcade did, the walk could use some improving too. But yes even as a Simmer that likes the supernaturals, I want a toggle too for each lifestate. I would love them to be murderous too. iZombie was actually a good show and take on them how eating brains would make you act like the host of the brain. It would be kind of cool if they came with a new dance like the Thriller video too.
    "The Sneetches got really quite smart on that day. The day they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches. And no kind of Sneetch is the best on the beaches. That day, all the Sneetches forgot about stars and whether they had one, or not, upon thars." -Dr. Seuss

Everyone is a Simmer.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 3,743 Member
    Well if you look at past surveys over the years they found ways to incorporate other ideas into packs--some had their own with some changes. I strongly believe since this was a big winner that they'll find a way to incorporate them. :)