January 17 - Friday Highlights are back! Come take a look!
January 17 - Ready for a -not tiny- livestream? Click here!
January 16 - Patch day for The Sims 4! Find the patch notes for PC/Mac here, and here for console (someone said Gallery?)

Can't give final presentation at Uni

Hey guys, just like the title says.. I can't give the final presentation. I have the option to, I click it... but then my sim just packs up her presentation and sticks it in her inventory. I've failed two classes now because of this. Any advice?

Comments

• GdurmaGdurma Posts: 486 Member
    Would like to update to say that I make sure to do this during school hours. It just puts it in my inventory and won't do a presentation.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 2,947 Member
    I've had to click on the building that they go to classes in or tutor in and choose the option there. I've had little to no luck clicking on the board itself. Put the board in your inventory and click on one of the studies buildings for the option between 8am-4pm Monday through Friday.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,494 Member
    is your sim in the communications major, by any chance? there's a known bug with one of the presentations in that major actually being for the wrong course
  • GdurmaGdurma Posts: 486 Member
    My sim was in Psychology. I was having a big issue with it... restarted three times and now it seems to be working. Graduated! Thanks guys.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 609 Member
    My sim is in Robotics/Engineering and is having this exact same issue, clicking on the option to do the final presentation while the board is placed in world just results in my sim putting the board in her inventory and not doing anything.
  • xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 55 Member
    I have a similar issue. I don’t even have the option to hold the presentation, I just send my sim to class as usual, and they haven’t failed the classes yet. One of my sims had straight A+ in all classes the previous semester.