Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: University edition

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited November 2019
    @bshag4lv She's posted a number of updates (scroll up) but that wasn't one of them. Could it be conflicting with another mod? She's reported everything else as working

@Hoverael We can't talk about those mods here, named or not.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    So you know there is an adult mod that is currently broken, the creator of that mod said that it might take a few days to sort out due to outdated tools to get updates in place, so the mod creator can't update until then. if you run across this specific mod it will CTD your game everytime you load up from the manage worlds screen.

I wish i could be more specific, and those of you who know what mod this is would be advised to remove that mod from the game folder until it is sorted out as it is confirmed as broken.

MC pointed at it and that is how i found out. Please don't PM me on specifics, i won't give any.

What does ctd mean?
  • Options
    Thanks @gettps! Career mods generally seem to be a likely problem.

Reported Fine
    • by gettps: Military Uniform from Strangerville for Everyone!, Miko Ojo's Hat for Everyone!, Transform some Grass Daily Task

Broken Mods
    • Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix (gettps)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    The last time I played was last night and it was fine then, and I haven't added any. LMS had a combined list of updated mods someone could dl but she was too tired to list them all. I will wait until she feels better before checking her site again. I also wanted to thank you so much for hosting these wonderful broken mods thread. Sims VIP doesn't leave theirs up very long. Thanks again!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    mc is fine i can exit game
    gemmasilk wrote: »
    loading up my game is fine going into the house though and my bottom panel doesn't appear and i cant the exit the game :( removed all broken mods listed above only script mod i have is MCC that ive updated tonight

• Options
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    The last time I played was last night and it was fine then, and I haven't added any. LMS had a combined list of updated mods someone could dl but she was too tired to list them all. I will wait until she feels better before checking her site again. I also wanted to thank you so much for hosting these wonderful broken mods thread. Sims VIP doesn't leave theirs up very long. Thanks again!

They're all listed here now, with a link :) Check p. 1 or p. 3.
  • Options
    LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    edited November 2019
    @bshag4lv Tested Vampire Powers ingame and i can see all Options and they still work fine.
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Broken Mods
    • SimCity Loans (Scarlet)
    • Simology (Zerbu)
    • Socially Anxious Trait (Scarlet)
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Updated Mods: Scarlet edition
    Find links to these mods here:
    • Aging Fix
    • All Year Plants
    • “Ask to Move In” Requirements
    • Bad Grades are OK
    • Children/Toddlers Can Die of Anything
    • Faster Brewing
    • Faster Retail Actions
    • Free Hire NPC (On Community Lots)
    • Island Event Notifications Enabled
    • Kiss Neck for Adults
    • No/All Required Recipe Ingredients
    • No Weather Outfits Required
    • Plain Tea
    • Publish Books on Computer
    • Walk Normal

Reported Fine by
    • Scarlet: All mods not listed as broken/updated
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Private Practice: Incompatible till updated. does this work No More CC Wrench Mod is from claudia sharon
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    ChambersN wrote: »
    Hoverael wrote: »
    So you know there is an adult mod that is currently broken, the creator of that mod said that it might take a few days to sort out due to outdated tools to get updates in place, so the mod creator can't update until then. if you run across this specific mod it will CTD your game everytime you load up from the manage worlds screen.

I wish i could be more specific, and those of you who know what mod this is would be advised to remove that mod from the game folder until it is sorted out as it is confirmed as broken.

MC pointed at it and that is how i found out. Please don't PM me on specifics, i won't give any.

What does ctd mean?

CTD = Crash to Desktop
  • Options
    bandit5 wrote: »
    Private Practice: Incompatible till updated. does this work No More CC Wrench Mod is from claudia sharon

Consider Private Practice broken.
    I've seen no reports on No More CC Wrench, but it's probably broken given the other CC Wrench mod being broken

No Longer Needed
    • Eat Lunch Pack Fix (LittleMsSam)
    • Let Other Sims Visit Sulani (LittleMsSam)
    • Put Grilled Food on Surfaces Again (LittleMsSam)
  • Options
    is broken causes a ui error
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    arghhhh i still havent solved my problem :(
  • Options
    the eyelash mod is not appearing on my sims
  • Options
    i will just have to keep combing though ym CC and mods itsa cc/mod issue because when i take mods out its fine
  • Options
    Broken Mods
    • Clean UI (TwistedMexi)
  • Options
    dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    No Longer Needed
    • Cauldron Potions Cost Money (icemunmun)

Note: If you have a potion shop, icemunmun's version is a lot better.
  • Options
    well its taken all day but i now havea playable game whohoo i had to take alot of CC out though and mods
  • Options
    BMamba74BMamba74 Posts: 57 Member
    Only one I worry about each patch is More Clubs per Sim because it's too much work to add Sims back into clubs when I have 200 Sims......is that working before I patch this game?.....Most of the main ones I need are updated or already working, and the rest I can do without until they are fixed.....
  • Options
    nonsuperstitiousnonsuperstitious Posts: 5 New Member
    i think SpinningPlumbobs' Expanded Mermaids is broken. my game crashes whenever i try to play a household, but whenever i remove the files for that mod- it's fine.
  • Options
    churchsimmerchurchsimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! Here to report that all CC bathroom plumbing is broken. Can anyone else confirm that this is happening in their game or not? My game completely CTD (crashes to desktop) when I try to load up one of my households (all lots have CC on them). I can’t access my homes from live mode nor build mode. But am able to access when my mods folder is removed. The LE generated from my crash lists bathtubs/showers as the culprit. I would appreciate if people could report broken CC they’ve found as gameplay mods are likely to be updated but CC will likely rely on a batch fix from S4S. It doesn’t seem that they’re aware of any issues thus far though.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @nonsuperstitious Thanks! There are also several reports on the mod page.
    @churchsimmer CC showers and tub/showers are reported broken already. S4S will get caught up, I'm sure! It's still only patch day.
    @BMamba74 A report on Mod the Sims suggests that More Clubs per Sim is broken. I'll add it to the list. Always worth checking in a mod's discussion. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do that actively for all mods.

Broken Mods
    • Expanded Mermaids (SpinningPlumbobs)
    • More Clubs per Sim (Neia)
    • Show/Search Sim Info (itasan2)

Confirmed Fine by
    • leroidetout: Influence Emotions Fix
    • SimRealist: SNB Bills
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    flerbs sunburn mod crashes the game from the mod page With Automatic Sunburns 9.9g on Windows 1.58.63, I was getting a crash to desktop on trying to load a household.
  • Options
    DaddlriqueDaddlrique Posts: 5 New Member
    SpinningPlumbob's "Expanded Mermaids" Mod seems to be causing the game to crash when you try to load into a household.