Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Update?

When will the patch update be for before university comes out?

Comments

• Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Tuesday, I believe?
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    shanls96shanls96 Posts: 321 Member
    What time will it be I’m confused? Like after live stream or before or
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    You've got me there, I've no idea. After the Maxis Monthly, I suppose?
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    I put it to myself if the patch notes are long and satisfactory, and many bugs are squashed, I'd buy it. If not, I'd wait.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I presume it's Today or Thursday, the day right before the expansion releases.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I think it’ll be Thursday because otherwise the patch would already be out when the stream started.
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited November 2019
    I just opened Origin and now my game is updating.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    I think it’ll be Thursday because otherwise the patch would already be out when the stream started.

Patch is out now.
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    @Gagea mine too.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Let us know if anything cool is in the update! I'm at work and have to wait to get home to update my game.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Mine is trying to update now. I've put origin in offline mode until my mods are updated. :D
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    There are some clothes for toddlers and children updated in the free holiday pack.

Jacket for girls, shoes for both
    o7gICke.png

Jacket for both
    IOoSwad.png

Full outfit for boys, shoes for both
    JZmfnWC.png

Full outfit for girls
    25T0qOZ.png
  • Options
    FishyNamorFishyNamor Posts: 28 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    There are some clothes for toddlers and children updated in the free holiday pack.

Full outfit for boys, shoes for both
    JZmfnWC.png

Full outfit for girls
    25T0qOZ.png
    these outfits are so cute
  • Options
    Good update :) I'ma do go ahead and buy the expansion
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    Though it broke Researching Conservation it seems. So that's a daily task I can't complete.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    So many bug fixes. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    MavalyndMavalynd Posts: 4 New Member
    I have a sim whose traits are Kleptomaniac, Genius, and Cheerful. After the university update today she now gets the option to blackmail inanimate objects. Other family members and people in the same world do not have the same options. When she selects "blackmail" nothing happens. The action appears in the list and then disappears.

The blackmail option seems to be on all objects, except sims. So far I have the toilet, chairs, stuffed animals, work out equipment, the pea plant, and the fridge. It's sort of funny. Pretty sure this is a bug.
  • Options
    Mavalynd wrote: »
    I have a sim whose traits are Kleptomaniac, Genius, and Cheerful. After the university update today she now gets the option to blackmail inanimate objects. Other family members and people in the same world do not have the same options. When she selects "blackmail" nothing happens. The action appears in the list and then disappears.

The blackmail option seems to be on all objects, except sims. So far I have the toilet, chairs, stuffed animals, work out equipment, the pea plant, and the fridge. It's sort of funny. Pretty sure this is a bug.

There's a quota they got to maintain, fix a number of bugs but also introduce new ones ;)
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello @Mavalynd Please report any bugs that you may experience on our Sims 4 Answers HQ. Here is the link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

EA_Joz
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Though it broke Researching Conservation it seems. So that's a daily task I can't complete.

Are you sure - that's working alright for me, or seems to be.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Mavalynd wrote: »

Blackmailing items would be a funny feature to add to the "Erratic" trait! haha
  • Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Are you sure - that's working alright for me, or seems to be.

Yeah, the first ones where I just started the career it didn't finish the daily task. It's not a big issue as you get promoted so fast anyway and later you don't have to do them.
    You're Breathtaking!