Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight November 1st - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
I'm typing this while watching Guru Garage, I probably should know better than trying to do two things at the same time, but let's test how good I am at multitasking! ;P

Sul sul, Simmers! How was this spooky week for you?

I'm here as every Friday ready to highlight some of the awesome discussions I came across this week while browsing the forums. All of them waiting for your visit!

m1am21zknerw.png
The Halloweeen party, great spooky mood for this week's Friday Highlight by @AceOfKnaves (found here)

• Opening the list this week we have a great thread if you are looking for new content on the Gallery: 'Buildings by the Unknown Builders', by @xamira99! For example, check out the linked post - that's an invitation for your Sims to celebrate Halloween if they haven't already!
  • But that's not all we have when it comes to building, right @AlJay? Take a close look at the following link if you are up to a building challenge based on blueprints! >> 'Blueprint Builds'
  • In the middle of the list, let's vote! Here a poll started by @rjssim, asking 'What expansion do you want to see most after the release of Discover University?'. It's always fun to let your imagination go wild thinking about the future or read what others would like to see coming to the game! So... what's in your wishlist?
  • When you are ready to come back to the present and focus on what's currently in the game, let @QueenofMyshuno ask you something else: 'Which community lot type(s) do your Sims visit the most?' Too many options for a poll this time, but you will probably want to choose more than one type anyways! Unless your Sims live their lives travelling from their house to the beach and back only, in which chase: can I be your Sim? #Don'tKillMePlease
  • Last but not least, let's visit a different corner of the forums this week: make sure to open @adamclark83's topic and add a comment with the 'Moments that just make you laugh' in The Sims 4! :)
zd8itlfjbttr.png
Perfect spooky shoot by @Busufu (found here)

And this is it from me for this week! I hope you enjoyed discovering those discussions - do you have any recommendations to share with me?

Happy Simming weekend! :)
-Mai

PS. Yes, two screenshots. I couldn't decide between them so I posted both... but can you blame me? :smiley:<3

Comments