Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generations EP

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    It's what we would get in the sims 4 as an expansion, to be honest. The sims 4 expansions don't even come close to what we got in the sims 3 expansions.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited January 2020
    Some things I would like in a Generations pack:

Toddlers
    -Parent and toddler clubs
    -Daycare playable career featuring neighbourhood toddlers
    -Playpen
    -More toddler beds

Children

-More childhood aspirations. Perhaps one related to the scouts. A collection aspiration would be fun for kids too.
    -Bikes for kids
    -Bunk beds

Teens

-Teen-specific aspirations like getting a boyfriend/girlfriend, getting an A grade, becoming popular,
    -A few more after school activities for teens and kids such as joining a sports team, dance class, science club

Young Adults

-Stag and hen parties (would apply to any engaged sim from YA and above)

Adults

-Mid-life crisis with goals that suit a sim's personality. Examples could be getting a makeover, quitting a job, getting a new job, having an affair, getting divorced, wanting to get married if single, going to university, going on vacation.

Elders

-The option to make a will to decide who gets the sim's money and personal inventory when they die, and whether the house passes to a resident, a non-resident relative or soneone else. Sims could also leave money to charity and get a special tombstone/urn if they do.
    -Optional canes (would also be useful for other age groups)
    -Retirement party

Also, a Faithful trait for sims YA and above, who will never flirt with anyone other than their spouse once married
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Ok, so I know a lot of people want real cars and I totally do too. But that also made me think of a great toy for kids that I think would fit well in a Generations EP; miniature car toys that they can drive around in the backyard or in front of the house. It would be a great toy that not only gets them out of the house, but also can be shared. Ideally the toy would have 2 seats, meaning a child could have their friend or a sibling in the car as well. Toddlers probably wouldn't be able to drive, but they should totally be able to ride in the passenger side with their older sibling. And of course if babies are ever overhauled, they should be able to sit in the passenger side and ride along as well.

Photo examples.
    Ignore the fact that some of these only have one seat, it's more for the type of cars.
    Basic cars
    Ride-On-Planet-Electric-Car-Supersports.jpg
    Big-Toys-Direct-12V-Ride-On-Car.jpg
    Truck
    Aosom-Dual-6V-Electric-Car.jpg
    Mini mercedes
    Uenjoy-Mercedes-Benz-AMG-G55.jpg
    Jeep
    Vosson-Kids-Jeep-Car1.jpg
    Idk what kind of car this is, I'm not into cars, but it looks nice. :D
    Bahom-Kids-Ride-On-Car.jpg
    A more feminine design.
    Uenjoy-Lamborghini-Aventador-Electric-Ride-On-Car.jpg

Lastly, it would be cool to get some themed cars.
    Police car
    Ride-On-Planet-Police-Car.jpg
    Fire truck
    Kids-Club-Ride-On-Fire-Truck.jpg
    Tractor
    Peg-Perego-John-Deere-Ground-Force-Tractor-with-Trailer.jpg
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Ok, so I know a lot of people want real cars and I totally do too. But that also made me think of a great toy for kids that I think would fit well in a Generations EP; miniature car toys that they can drive around in the backyard or in front of the house. It would be a great toy that not only gets them out of the house, but also can be shared. Ideally the toy would have 2 seats, meaning a child could have their friend or a sibling in the car as well. Toddlers probably wouldn't be able to drive, but they should totally be able to ride in the passenger side with their older sibling. And of course if babies are ever overhauled, they should be able to sit in the passenger side and ride along as well.

Photo examples.
    Ignore the fact that some of these only have one seat, it's more for the type of cars.
    Basic cars
    Truck
    Mini mercedes
    Jeep
    A more feminine design.

Police car
    Fire truck
    Tractor

YES please!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Copying and pasting my wish list.
    Baby overhaul should be free and precede this pack adding the following gameplay.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJqbJpbETs

From there, a Generations EP could add the following.
    For babies: Lots of CAS, BB such as cribs, toys, playmats, playpens, carseats, baby chairs, changing tables, strollers etc; and new interactions with siblings and parents, like peek-a-boo.
    For toddlers: Lots of new CAS, strollers, new toys, interactions with babies like trying to talk to them or teach them to crawl. Arts and crafts like finger paints, coloring books, clay, etc. Lots of toys they can play with with babies.
    For kids: New CAS, new toys and games for them to play, new interactions with babies, toddlers and other kids. Bikes, roller skates and skateboards. Events like sleepovers. Games like tag. I'd also like the ability to build a treehouse, similar to the way rockets in game are built over a long period of time before becoming usable.
    For teens: New CAS, learning how to drive, more parties, group dates, more jobs.
    Elders:A new section in CAS dedicated specifically to elders. New CAS, objects such as canes, walkers, rocking chairs, knitting, etc. Bingo and other games.

Awesome, thanks so much for that!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    Kids need more aspirations. They can still have the 4 basic categories but I am sick of doing the same thing over and over and over again. Heck, it would be cool if they could at least randomize the requirements for each aspiration or something. Have you ever tired to get an adult sim to read to a child for 2 hours?! I'll tell you what, it's not exactly easy. Kids normally maxed out the skill before I get that to happen.
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member

Photo examples.
    Basic cars
    Truck
    Mini mercedes
    Jeep
    A more feminine design.

Police car
    Fire truck
    Tractor

YES please!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

This Sentiment/plea/prayer/wish ^^^ and the original post <3
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Kids need more aspirations. They can still have the 4 basic categories but I am sick of doing the same thing over and over and over again. Heck, it would be cool if they could at least randomize the requirements for each aspiration or something. Have you ever tired to get an adult sim to read to a child for 2 hours?! I'll tell you what, it's not exactly easy. Kids normally maxed out the skill before I get that to happen.

agreed
    more for sim kids and more drama please
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top