Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight October 4th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Hey Simmers!

What did I miss while on holidays? :smiley:

I know a patch for PC/Mac released yesterday, and we let you know that there won't be an October Maxis Monthly. While not exactly directly The Sims related, I would also want to make sure you don't miss our invitation to turn on login verification on your EA Account if you haven't already - online security is important! And you can get a free month of Origin Access out of it as well - fancy discovering some new games in November? Check the details and conditions here ;)

4zpkg7qn9pv0.png
These robot costumes arrived to The Sims 4 this week - @emere took a screenshot to share how they look on their Sims! (Found here)

Now, ready to discover some of the great discussions waiting for you on the forums? Let me show you today's list!:
  • I bet you have lots of wonderful screenshots hiding on your computer - it's not always easy to find the perfect topic to share them! When I say lots, I mean LOTS :smiley:@BabySquare came up with an idea and opened a topic for us to 'Post a random screenshot'. Good luck now choosing a single screenshot to share with the world! ;)
  • On the Game Packs section, magic is a very popular topic! @LaBlue0314 started a discussion this week with a question: 'Who else did you turn into a spell caster? (Premades)'. Check it out and share your stories!
  • Next question comes from @CorkysPetals, in a poll! Vote and tell us: 'Are your Sims similar to you?'. Is your Simself a vampire who lives in the most expensive mansion you could find? ;)
  • Moving on to build mode, let me invite you to visit @gemchiara's topic: 'European Architecture Tour'! To explain what this is about, let me quote @gemchiara: 'Introducing my European Architecture Tour, building lots that encapsulate the architecture of some of Europe's best cities and regions.' Tell me you are not tempted to download those lots! :smiley:
  • And as usual, last but not least, let's take a look at The Sims 3 section where @UnseenHorizon opened a discussion a while ago around Sims in our forum avatars! 'Forum profile pictures of your Sim(s)' - what's the story behind yours?

That's it from me for this week, share your recommendations in a comment below!

Happy weekend, and happy Simming!
-Mai

Comments