Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGR RoM review out now! :)

SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
Soon :) Really curious to know what he thinks about this one!

Aaaaand here it is:
https://youtu.be/G1QLSqI9VD4
Post edited by SimTrippy on

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    He took forever.

I’ve decided without him.

I’ll probably watch for entertainment purposes though.
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I'll watch it for fun because he amuses me, but I know he's gonna dislike it. It's a known fact he hates occults and this isn't his thing.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I think he had fun with Vampires though.
    Camkat wrote: »
    I'll watch it for fun because he amuses me, but I know he's gonna dislike it. It's a known fact he hates occults and this isn't his thing.

• Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I think he had fun with Vampires though.

I seen him have some fun in TS3 too with the supernaturals. He can be objective, while disliking the theme. I think I remember him liking some of the CAS items too from a pack with occults but I can't quite remember which. He's still fun to watch but I like occults and he clearly doesn't so I don't take his reviews into account at all when I'm purchasing these packs. I've already bought ROM, but I'm still watch his review and probably giggle. He does amuse me.

Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    He took forever.

Same here :D I mean they're witches. I would've added them to my game either way.

Agreed that he doesn't like occults @Camkat but like you said, he can be objective about the quality even if it isn't his thing, so I really do look forward to what he has to say about RoM (especially compared to how he thought of Vampires).
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Finally I will know what to think about Realm of Magic.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    To watch it I got that I must join Patreon to see it. No way and I don't think these advertising links for Patreon should be put on here anymore and that goes for those Paralive ones too.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    To watch it I got that I must join Patreon to see it. No way and I don't think these advertising links for Patreon should be put on here anymore and that goes for those Paralive ones too.

No, you don’t? It’s only available for Patreon right now as it’s one of his perks. The video will be available for everyone today to view for free.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Yay! Lazy Gamer Day! 👍
  • Options
    Simburian wrote: »

No, you don’t? It’s only available for Patreon right now as it’s one of his perks. The video will be available for everyone today to view for free.

Yes this. It will be up soon for everyone :)
  • Options
    And as if by magic, there it is:
    https://youtu.be/G1QLSqI9VD4
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Any way to cause havoc in the sims is alwats a-okay with him. :p The majority of this was prettt much my initial feelings on this whie I been playing it.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Lol he makes me want to start a save of total mayhem. 😈 😆
  • Options
    Well I agree with him that it's addictive xD I do think it's a bit sad that he seems to have lost the sims spark along the way but I do appreciate him still doing these reviews and being as balanced as he can be :) I hope that he will continue doing them.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Finally I will know what to think about Realm of Magic.

lol
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Always enjoy these reviews - the kid at the end walking straight into a magic blast 'this is fine' made me laugh. lol :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Aine wrote: »
    Always enjoy these reviews - the kid at the end walking straight into a magic blast 'this is fine' made me laugh. lol :D

Yes that and the gnome being run over were two brilliantly executed moments xD
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited September 2019
    ^^ Love this guy! <3 He is amazing and funny. :3 Poor thing sounds so done with TS4 though I don't blame the guy...I am too

I was gifted the pack, so i didn't have to pay for it so <3
  • Options
    He took forever.

He HAS a life you know...besides his channel's main focus is NOT the sims...give him a bit of a break.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Aine wrote: »

Yes that and the gnome being run over were two brilliantly executed moments xD
    Yeah that was so funny. :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    He took forever.

He HAS a life you know...besides his channel's main focus is NOT the sims...give him a bit of a break.

I said what I said
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    these sort of reviews are not worth watching in my opinion
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    maybe let whoever is gifting you the sims 4 games know you're done with it then. i would feel bad to let someone buy me things im not going to use @KaeChan2089 . but thats just something i would do personally.

Ummm but I DO play it? I AM allowed to hate this installment and still play it because I love the series. I never said I didn't play it because I do.

You certainly are allowed to play it and hate it. That isn't what I would do. I despise what Bethesda has done to Fallout, and because of that I don't play it. Doing so would only make me unhappy. Your choice is yours, but I suggest that there may be better ways to spend your valuable free time. If The Sims 3 is the greatest game that was ever made, perhaps playing it would be better for you.
  • Options
    maybe let whoever is gifting you the sims 4 games know you're done with it then. i would feel bad to let someone buy me things im not going to use @KaeChan2089 . but thats just something i would do personally.

Ummm but I DO play it? I AM allowed to hate this installment and still play it because I love the series. I never said I didn't play it because I do.

You certainly are allowed to play it and hate it. That isn't what I would do. I despise what Bethesda has done to Fallout, and because of that I don't play it. Doing so would only make me unhappy. Your choice is yours, but I suggest that there may be better ways to spend your valuable free time. If The Sims 3 is the greatest game that was ever made, perhaps playing it would be better for you.

My computer can't handle TS3 anymore or I would..
    I guess I play it because it's the only type of family creation simulation play I have...-shrugs-
  • Options

My computer can't handle TS3 anymore or I would..
    I guess I play it because it's the only type of family creation simulation play I have...-shrugs-

Perhaps The Sims 2. then. You should have it, and all expansions, for free. It's a great game. Enjoy.