Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wrong Sages

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    So, I am slowly warming up to these sages (although I always loved Morgyn and am hyped of their Untamed Sage status), after I tweaked them I like them a LOT better.

Simeon I'm still tweaking, but I thought I would show my own edits. L. Faba, with a different hairstyle and skin detail, only really required a slight tweaking of her chin and (because of her paper-white skin) adding some elf ears and fangs to give her a more Sidhe look.

KcL0sgs.png
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I am using MCCC, and the Mischief Mage was tagged to have a baby with Don Lothario, it actually moved each of the sages into their own homes, tho they still show up as the Sages at HQ. Well except for Morgyn, he just married my Morticia Addams.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Actually I went to log into my game, and MCCC married off some sims, married L to Paolo Rocca and she still showed up as a Sage, thats interesting, I would have thought it replaced her, I guess only if we log into their home
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I took time to edit the sages to vaguely resemble the ones from the trailer, I even changed their outfits so no matter what they wear they still look sagey, and yet when I load Magic HQ this is what they have on:
    kHht1nrl.png

I don't even know what situational outfit that's supposed to be !

I give up on this pack, it's trying my patience too much.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    I took time to edit the sages to vaguely resemble the ones from the trailer, I even changed their outfits so no matter what they wear they still look sagey, and yet when I load Magic HQ this is what they have on

I don't even know what situational outfit that's supposed to be !

I give up on this pack, it's trying my patience too much.
    At least yours are wearing something passable as an outfit. In my game Simeon is wearing a knight outfit with a llama super hero mask. :|
  • Options
    TheCatInChargeTheCatInCharge Posts: 1 New Member
    > @happyopi said:
    > I took time to edit the sages to vaguely resemble the ones from the trailer, I even changed their outfits so no matter what they wear they still look sagey, and yet when I load Magic HQ this is what they have on:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > I don't even know what situational outfit that's supposed to be !
    >
    > I give up on this pack, it's trying my patience too much.

I'm having this problem too! Both sages and townies, every single NPC sim in the magic realm wears some random, cobbled together outfit that isn't even a part of their closet. It's really frustrating to spend all this time making my townies look nice and put together in CAS, and then going to the magic realm ruins it all.
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    @SimGuruGraham @SimGuruNinja Any chance the sages from the trailer will be uploaded to the gallery? Recreating them isn't an option for everyone, and a lot of us would like to have the "real deal" in our game.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Keisha looks different from the trailer and Aine is now called Tess, even though her name was confirmed for Aine. Xbox players such as me can’t even get them because it’s Gallery and not Library :/
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    They were clearly made over from scratch. I prefer the versions I found on the Gallery better, however "Tess" is better looking than other Gallery versions so I'll take it and rename her appropriately.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ehud8651ehud8651 Posts: 62 Member
    I prefer the sages now. I am in love with the practical sage
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I put ALL of them into my game! I love all the ROM characters.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top