March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic - Beginner's guide

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
On this, the release day of The Sims™ 4: Realm of Magic* on PC and Mac, Simmers and Sages shall gather together to perform the savoriest of Spells, concoct perfectly precious potions, and find formidable familiars.

Just in time, we have unearthed The Beginner’s Guide to the Realm of Magic, an ancient – albeit digital – tome for aspiring Spellcasters navigating the world beyond the portal. Click here to find answers to many practical questions before your Sim tries their hand at practical magic.

tcl7xlmowwm2.png

Comments

• 1Phoenix81Phoenix8 Posts: 9 New Member
    Can't wait to finish downloading very eager to play!!
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    So very excited! Already created a spellcaster wanna be, and an already (Evil) Witch with many plans with her alchemy. Going to be so much fun!!!!
  • KvikhundKvikhund Posts: 1 New Member
    I still cant buy it. Wated all day.
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    eeeeeeeeeeep! So excited, it asked me if I wanted the standard pack, please tell me there's no deluxe pack I should have ordered :o
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    eeeeeeeeeeep! So excited, it asked me if I wanted the standard pack, please tell me there's no deluxe pack I should have ordered :o
    There is only one version of :star: Super Awesome :star: #TS4RealmOfMagic :smiley:
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Thank you @EuphorialQueen !
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    I left my computer at home so I will have to wait until Thursday.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

Ooh! So excited; I can't wait to get started!!!
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
  • peonyfrillspeonyfrills Posts: 9 New Member
    Well another battle with Origin. I hate that platform. This is the FOURTH time (and each one a different Sim game download!) that I have been unable to successfully download from Origin. Once again, I'm waiting for customer support to contact me with their pop up window. (What pop up? it hasn't shown, but the time for the expected contact gets longer and longer and longer and longer.) I don't think that after the years that EA has forced clients to go through their online platform that it is too much to ask that they make sure that it works! I never have problems with Steam. NEVER. So it was a real disappointment to constantly have issues with EA's ORIGIN platform. Paralives can not get here soon enough for me.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,360 Member
    Why can t I place the potions from buydebug into my sims inventory to be given to another sim?
  • joydovejoydove Posts: 53 Member
    Realm of Magic is so much fun! I am glad I watched some of the podcast so I know what I'm doing a little bit. Link to see it is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/965484/lets-watch-realm-of-magic-livestream/p1

Casting spells is awesome. The sounds in the new floating world are amazing, so soothing and other worldly.
  • Ath3lasAth3las Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm waiting for customer support to contact me with their pop up window. (What pop up? it hasn't shown, but the time for the expected contact gets longer and longer and longer and longer.) .

This is a first for me Peonyfrills, It is driving me nuts that the content won't initialise, and like you I don't have a clue where the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 pop up window is

:smiley::) OK I have just deleted Origin off my computer and downloaded it again, it has FIXED the problem :smiley::)
    Post edited by Ath3las on
  • wallisdjwallisdj Posts: 18 Member
    Portals are not working. What's up with that?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,360 Member
    wallisdj wrote: »
    Portals are not working. What's up with that?

What do you mean?
  • Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    Ai.. i dont know what is happening.. but it broke my game 😔 The game was stoped when i want to save.. it didnt save anything and i have to start the game again and have to start all over.. now i save Every 10 min but its sooo slow and i have nothing else on my laptop just the origin and the sims. this makes playing a bit difficult for me but i do it anyway haha
  • alla123alla123 Posts: 2 New Member
    your blog color is wonderful.<a href="https://thesims4cheats.com/the-sims-4-perk-points-cheats/">all unlimited the sims 4 perk points cheats </a> Thanks for sharing idea.
  • alla123alla123 Posts: 2 New Member
    your blog color is wonderful. https://thesims4cheats.com/the-sims-4-perk-points-cheats/ Thanks for sharing idea.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Does anyone know how having/making a cat or dog as a familiar works?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 782 Member
    What happens if you accidently delet a Sage from a Household?
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited September 2019
    What happens if you accidently delet a Sage from a Household?

The game will probably just generate a replacement.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • wolfgirl192wolfgirl192 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't like that my NPS Sims in the Magic Realm keep wearing Random outfits, even sims that I play with. Also, Random Townies are turning into Spellcasters like 1 townie from Sulani and Candy Behr from Windenburg. I don't like that
  • Babh613Babh613 Posts: 2 New Member
    Is anyone else having trouble completing the "read 3 books" aspiration after downloading Realms of Magic? No matter how many books my sims read it stays at zero :/
  • begonia812000begonia812000 Posts: 1 New Member
    Is it possible to be a mermaid/witch? Has anyone tried this ? Wanted to know before i bought it
  • SolibSolib Posts: 1 New Member
    This is the pack I've been waiting for! The pack is great, love the look of the build and buy items! Though I've had a problem where if I make the potions they're not worth anything!! However if you buy the potions either from Casters Alley or in debug, then they'll be worth money so you can sell them!?! I would love to make a retail store and sell the potions I make!! I hope there will be more 'magicy'/'supernatural' type packs come out!