Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Questions: Spellcasters and Vampires

misschristine14misschristine14 Posts: 118 Member
Is there any information about the interaction between Spellcasters and Vampires? I created a vampire to stir up some drama when playing with spellcasters but I'm not sure if they will be able to spar or anything like that. @EA_Mai

EDzElgYXoAIvyRi?format=png&name=900x900

Comments

• Options
    scoedscoed Posts: 91 Member
    Well we know you can't be both at the same time. We have a good bit of info that there is no way to make a vampire or cure a vamp with magic. We don't have any knowledge of any cross pack game play. I think you are out of luck. I would have loved it though.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I really hope there is a neat interaction between the two.

I don’t do the whole rivalry thing between Vampires Spellcasters and Werewolves.

I believe the blood of a spell caster, is rich in magic, and can work miracles I know Life states can’t be both. But maybe if a vampire feeds off of a Spellcaster the spell caster either temporarily/permanently loses all their perks and abilities to do magic.

The vampire could restore their power or transfer their blood and magic into someone else like the next person who the vampire bites will gain the spell caster magic

Or the vampire could be collecting the blood of spellcasters to harness magic for their grandmaster to then maybe evolve into a spell caster.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    The interaction will be as with all others -- spellcasters are food.