Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a story behind your user name?

Comments

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Sim - obvious but the rest was I came upon a question, when thinking about changing my name, about what residents of my city were called and nobody actually knew. This was the end of one of the possibles. :)
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    my user name is a mix of my brothers and my name together XD 11 year old me was wild
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Sims 2 and I was trying to be creative (as a kid) so "cam" are my initials and "kat" because I love(d) cats and it's only cool to spell "c" things with a "k" :D
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I was 21 and choosing an internet handle for the first time (this was a while ago). I made a list of "cool words," played mix and match, then asked my sister to tell me which one was the best. All this time later, I'm still using it.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    Mic95Mic95 Posts: 21 Member
    This username is old and obsolete; I don't use it anymore. Doesn't really have a meaning to it either. :joy:
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    SimAlexandria... because the Sim I was currently playing when I made all my accounts was named Alexandria haha! I still like it.
  • Options
    SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    The story is I was born and this name is what they put on my birth certificate.
  • Options
    whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    This was my username on another site, and I'd never seen it used before. It's obviously a play on "grim reaper", but the "whim" part is supposed to soften it. I also use it over on YouTube, where it's worked out nicely and sort of communicates my love of fantasy as well as my impulsiveness (lol).
  • Options
    Hak_vinHak_vin Posts: 32 Member
    The first half: The name of the current Sim that I love playing (just missing a few letters). Second half: Part of an ID that I use in other games.
  • Options
    Sh0wtig3rSh0wtig3r Posts: 78 Member
    Sh0wtig3r - Tried to come up with something unique but something people could remember when i started streaming. Also i love tigers so that helps!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I just like comics
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited November 2019
    oops. already answered this. Deleted due to redundancy.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    VailsVails Posts: 50 Member
    I used to really like a band called Black Veil Brides in middle school. I also use the last name "Vail" on a lot of my sims.
    6h978o3aneec.png
  • Options
    Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    Yes,Sims because well duh,and junkie because im sims obsessed and my parents called me a sims junkie so badabingbadboom
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2020
    Nush is a word in Simlish that appears in situations in which the sims really like what is happening. Nush nush, ganay! is an exclamation I have heard from the mouths of a couple of my Sims (both male so it may be gender specific) when they were really feeling great. Nushy, nushy! seems the be a female exclamation of approval or enjoyment usually during or after amorous encounters.

I have only a rough idea from context what nush, nush, ganay! means, but whatever it is, it must be good, and I want some too!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    RumellKhan1RumellKhan1 Posts: 157 Member
    It's my own name.
    24 hour Sims Challenge.

1. Day 1. Create a replica of your home and you and those who live there.
    2. Day 2. Keep note of everything that your Sim does.
    3. Day 3. Do everything that your Sim has done.

A timer would be a useful tool.
  • Options
    hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    Surprisingly, I was addicted to hello kitty when I was a teen. I wasn't too interested in the color pink or anything "girly girl".
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2020
    I made this account like 8 years ago when I was obsessed with another game called "Onverse" and yeah I'm stuck with it now lol. To be fair if I had to choose again I'd have no idea what to choose so I'm happy keeping it like this even though I'm in a totally different headspace now and that game doesn't even exist anymore
  • Options
    MelinoeMelinoe Posts: 64 Member
    Melinoe is a fringe Greek Goddess of death and nightmares. Which is pretty cool.
  • Options
    ObaniMoonObaniMoon Posts: 18 Member
    My name is from my favorite level from Ratchet and Clank.
  • Options
    PurrrmeowPurrrmeow Posts: 30 Member
    I made the name back when I got my first Steam account in 2010 and it has stuck ever since. It is usually only PurrMeow with one R but because it was taken, I had to improvise and add an extra.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited January 2020
    Mine came from a really bad pun, and the two on the end is because it looks closest to a question mark, which aren't usually allowed in usernames.

My username could've wound up being AriaGonnaEatThat or AriaTiredYet and frankly I don't know how to feel about that.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    My name is Diane and I like the Sims :lol:
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    My name is Diane and I like the Sims :lol:

mine is the same reason xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    I read a book that I found in the recycle center or whatever you call it in English (where you go to throw your garbage and there's one container for plastic, one for metal, one for furniture, one for things that you can burn, etc), there's this one container you can enter and leave stuff that others might want, and take what others have left. Anyway so this was a children's book called Tistou, which was also the name of the main character. A child that was very good with plants and it's just about wonderful things the child made with his ability to make seeds grow, like throwing some in to the prison and making a beautiful garden there, making plants grow on weapons they exported, so they couldn't be used upon arrival to their destination, and so on. I thought it was a sweet story :)