Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So obviously RoM the best Game Pack yet

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Dine Out and Parenthood and Strangerville say hi.

Dine Out is boring, Parenthood is 3rd after RoM and Vampires and Strangerville was a mistake.

Opinions opinions. And I can hardly put ROM in a rating when it hasn't even come out yet.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    I'm not at all excited idk why.
    Because it looks boring?
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    I honestly cannot wait to play this. The world looked fantastic. That's what made me think 'wow'. :)
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Dine Out and Parenthood and Strangerville say hi.

Dine Out is boring, Parenthood is 3rd after RoM and Vampires and Strangerville was a mistake.

Opinions opinions. And I can hardly put ROM in a rating when it hasn't even come out yet.

Exactly what I was thinking.
  • Options
    Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    edited August 2019
    Faust-RSI wrote: »
    No. Because as it seems there is no rising Zombies for Evil Witches like was in TS2. Pathetic. It could have been the best pack, but so far - no.

Oh, and also we won't be able to make Vampire Spellcasters. That really su'x's as''s.

At least officially. Vampire-Alien hybrids are really buggy, but they work.

Also, what about aliens? Are they also denied the ability to be "magical"?? Triple su'x's, if so.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited August 2019
    Wow people really come in a tongue in cheek hype thread to poop all over it. What a sad way to be. The OP said hyperbole.. seriously dictionaries are good things.
    Then again why am I surprised?... it's pretty funny.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Wow people really come in a tongue in cheek hype thread to poop all over it. What a sad way to be. The OP said hyperbole.. seriously dictionaries are good things.

I adore you. <3:D

Seriously folks, stay breezy and let people enjoy things. :*
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member

At this point I’m just laughing while enjoying the posts that ARE hyped.

Besides, apparently statistics support my hype levels as the trailer for RoM is the most watched of all time for sims 4! Which is awesome. Of course at least 20 of those views are from me but I mean. Can you blame me?
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Hey now, I love Spa Day and I love my supes. I don’t understand why people hate it so much :cry:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    edited August 2019
    You can't tell yet from the trailer. After seeing the Island Living trailer I thought it may be the best EP yet. And I was very wrong about that - the trailer doesn't show you the full gameplay and can be deceiving.

Not trying to be a downer - it really does look cool. But trying to be cautious with expectations...
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    BEST PACK EVER!! No other pack can compare to this, nope. Never, ever. I can't wait.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member

At this point I’m just laughing while enjoying the posts that ARE hyped.

Besides, apparently statistics support my hype levels as the trailer for RoM is the most watched of all time for sims 4! Which is awesome. Of course at least 20 of those views are from me but I mean. Can you blame me?

I only watched 13 times... I can't compete!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    I only watched 13 times... I can't compete!

ISeeWhatYouDidThere
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited August 2019
    fullspiral wrote: »
    IceyJ wrote: »
    AlanSims wrote: »
    I’m not getting my hopes up because it’s a game pack for a reason. Don’t want to see this forum flooded with “that’s it?” after it drops. I’m excited and will enjoy it I’m sure but don’t want to have high expectations about it!

Game packs are the best.

I agree. I've liked pretty much all the game packs better than the actual eps.

I have to agree that the game packs feel more fleshed out since they put their attention on a single focus; but expansions had improved since the first release. I mean Sulani has a lot of room for your sims to wander and and swim, making the world feel bigger and more open. The fame system has improved so it isn't as easy to earn and feels more like real fame, etc....

But game packs have Vampires and I liked Strangerville. I don't hate Dine Out; but they really need to address the fact it takes forever for sims to get their food but it did seem faster since the last patch It call comes down to opinions and what people want in their game and how they use it. Some of my chef sims might want to open up a five star restaurant.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Don’t know how many times I have seen it.... not enough. I need more!