So obviously RoM the best Game Pack yet

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    The best game pack for me is Spa Day. I don't see Realm of Magic beating it at all.
    ROTFL :D

Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,639 Member
    AlanSims wrote: »
    I’m not getting my hopes up because it’s a game pack for a reason. Don’t want to see this forum flooded with “that’s it?” after it drops. I’m excited and will enjoy it I’m sure but don’t want to have high expectations about it!

Game packs are the best.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I’m not getting my hopes up because it’s a game pack for a reason. Don’t want to see this forum flooded with “that’s it?” after it drops. I’m excited and will enjoy it I’m sure but don’t want to have high expectations about it!

Game packs are the best.

I agree. I've liked pretty much all the game packs better than the actual eps.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

Game packs are the best.

I agree. I've liked pretty much all the game packs better than the actual eps.

Me too. Thinking back, I like all the GPs.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Dine Out and Parenthood and Strangerville say hi.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited August 2019
    We still barely know nothing about it, don't make assumptions that early.

Lol

What is funny? @RobinGreenthumb
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,252 Member
    Simanite wrote: »

Dine Out is boring, Parenthood is 3rd after RoM and Vampires and Strangerville was a mistake.
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    We still barely know nothing about it, don't make assumptions that early.

Lol

What is funny? @RobinGreenthumb

Just that you were taking me a wee bit too seriously. I am hyped, and made a hyped post right after the trailer dropped, and even acknowledged in a tongue in cheek way that it was hyperbole.

It’s fun to be ridiculously excited about things!

(On a more serious level: although I think it is a high probability sheet objects and content wise this would be the best in terms of bang for your buck, personal preference does come into it and they could very easily not stick the magic system landing. But either way, whoooo-whooo, hype train incoming!)
  • Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 187 Member
    No. Because as it seems there is no rising Zombies for Evil Witches like was in TS2. Pathetic. It could have been the best pack, but so far - no.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,845 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    The best game pack for me is Spa Day. I don't see Realm of Magic beating it at all.
    ROTFL :D

This 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,003 Member

Dine Out is boring, Parenthood is 3rd after RoM and Vampires and Strangerville was a mistake.
    That’s not a fact, that’s an opinion. You realize there’s players who don’t really like supernatural/occult? There’s been many polls asked on these forums asking if they want it.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member

Spa Day is my favorite GP too. I'm not a fan of magic or anything supernatural so RoM doesn't seem interesting to me at all.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,626 Member
    edited August 2019
    I can't wait for this, it looks so AWESOME. I have only been this excited about one other pack - Seasons - in TS4, but I've been craving this so bad ever since they announced vampires. And now that they've FINALLY announced it, there are SO many things to be hyped about, including the fact that our pets can be familiars, and that there are so many others too - dragons, fairies, owls, voidcritters, just uch <3 -, that there are brooms, a small quest to become a spellcaster, that spellcaster is an actual life state, that WORLD like what the plumbob is that, the little shops (I SO wanted a little magical market so this is right up my alley), that there will be some signs of magic in kids (but no actual magic sadly) etc., that magic apparently grows stronger throughout the generations, etc.

I could go on forever but whatever. I agree with you OP - just like Supernaturals in TS3, this will be my absolute FAVORITE pack next to Seasons. I just know it :love::love::love::love:
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    I'm really excited for this, but I reserve my final decision once we've seen more (the livestream, gameplay trailers, etc), GC videos, LPs, and my own personal gameplay.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,732 Member
    Vampires was a cool pack but Witches beat them any day, and are much stronger. I'm so excites for this. My only issue is that kids can't use magic
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,521 Member
    I know I'm excited for it I need to remake Glinda and Elphaba.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,845 Member
    I was reallllly hoping for werewolfs. I wonder how long until we get them. :)
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Realm Of Magic News>Exam

My Priorities after opening the Official Forums :D
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited August 2019

I'm glad they weren't included in this pack so that Spellcasters could get all the glory, but I hope Weres are the next one knocked out!

COMPLETE THE SACRED TRIAD!!!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I can already hear the sounds of the poor sims as their magical community becomes overtaken by my Vampire and her merman husband. with a grand feast every night...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,233 Member

I'm looking forward to them too, but I'm glad Spellcasters are going to get a good chance to shine solo.

I'm sure this is not a popular opinion, but I wouldn't mind if Werewolves were part of an Expansion pack, and therefore got roughly the same power setup as Mermaids and Aliens. I love were-critters, but most don't really deviate from a few select powers, so I'm not sure they need the same breadth of ability that Spellcasters and Vampires do.

That and if they're part of an EP, maybe we won't have to wait two years for them.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    I'm gonna be having lots of fun with this one. I have a feeling that it will have more replayability value than other game packs.

I think it'll fit well into my gameplay as well, for example combine with Parenthood to recreate the original Bewitched, with a normal Sim married to a witch, complete with meddling mother-in-law. B) Or with vampires plus GT you could have a war between witches and vampires, or even have a vampire married to a witch and see how the kids turn out.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Game packs are the best.
    If it's similar to Vampires (skill tree) then it'll be a great pack. And being a GP it can go into way more depth. TS3 Supernatural was an EP, but it was overkill -- there were so many supernaturals they really couldn't do justice to any of them.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I'm not at all excited idk why.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,639 Member

Love 'em all.