January 27th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

How Many Occults Are You Expecting For ROM?

13...Next

Comments

  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 355 Member
    1
    elelunicy wrote: »
    They're calling it Spellcasters, not Witches.
    Discover the Neighborhood
    An unreal world awaits your Sim, and when you stumble upon the secret portal, there are mystical discoveries at every turn. Interact with familiars, cast spells on Sims around you, and concoct potions for friends and enemies.
    Learn the Craft
    Study up on classic teachings, get sorcerous experts to train your Sim, and become a Spellcaster by completing a quest. Collect and cast spells to make Sims fight, conjure food, or even turn others into objects. Create drinkable potions to make Sims fall in love, remove unwanted curses, or live forever!
    Get Real Familiar
    An ethereal familiar – or protector -- will help your Sim become the Spellcaster they were destined to be. Summon a dragon, fairy, or the familiar that best suits your Sim’s personality as a personal guard and give it a creative name.
    Dress for Supernatural Success
    Get in the spirit of sorcery with outfits that suit your Sim. Over-the-top attire is cauldron-ready, while a subdued ensemble is perfect for casting new spells. Collect wands and brooms to finish the look, then decorate rooms with enchanting objects.

    Do we have any word on if this is a lifestate or not? And if it's possible to be a spellcaster one of the existing occults at the same time?
    Sometimes I stream.

    This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,794 Member
    1
    Ivyeyed wrote: »
    elelunicy wrote: »
    They're calling it Spellcasters, not Witches.
    Discover the Neighborhood
    An unreal world awaits your Sim, and when you stumble upon the secret portal, there are mystical discoveries at every turn. Interact with familiars, cast spells on Sims around you, and concoct potions for friends and enemies.
    Learn the Craft
    Study up on classic teachings, get sorcerous experts to train your Sim, and become a Spellcaster by completing a quest. Collect and cast spells to make Sims fight, conjure food, or even turn others into objects. Create drinkable potions to make Sims fall in love, remove unwanted curses, or live forever!
    Get Real Familiar
    An ethereal familiar – or protector -- will help your Sim become the Spellcaster they were destined to be. Summon a dragon, fairy, or the familiar that best suits your Sim’s personality as a personal guard and give it a creative name.
    Dress for Supernatural Success
    Get in the spirit of sorcery with outfits that suit your Sim. Over-the-top attire is cauldron-ready, while a subdued ensemble is perfect for casting new spells. Collect wands and brooms to finish the look, then decorate rooms with enchanting objects.

    Do we have any word on if this is a lifestate or not? And if it's possible to be a spellcaster one of the existing occults at the same time?

    It's a lifestate that can be created in CAS or you need to be converted. No hybrids unless it's a glitch.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Exactly the way i was hoping! Just perfect! My kind of Magic and witches.

    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 355 Member
    1
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Ivyeyed wrote: »
    elelunicy wrote: »
    They're calling it Spellcasters, not Witches.
    Discover the Neighborhood
    An unreal world awaits your Sim, and when you stumble upon the secret portal, there are mystical discoveries at every turn. Interact with familiars, cast spells on Sims around you, and concoct potions for friends and enemies.
    Learn the Craft
    Study up on classic teachings, get sorcerous experts to train your Sim, and become a Spellcaster by completing a quest. Collect and cast spells to make Sims fight, conjure food, or even turn others into objects. Create drinkable potions to make Sims fall in love, remove unwanted curses, or live forever!
    Get Real Familiar
    An ethereal familiar – or protector -- will help your Sim become the Spellcaster they were destined to be. Summon a dragon, fairy, or the familiar that best suits your Sim’s personality as a personal guard and give it a creative name.
    Dress for Supernatural Success
    Get in the spirit of sorcery with outfits that suit your Sim. Over-the-top attire is cauldron-ready, while a subdued ensemble is perfect for casting new spells. Collect wands and brooms to finish the look, then decorate rooms with enchanting objects.

    Do we have any word on if this is a lifestate or not? And if it's possible to be a spellcaster one of the existing occults at the same time?

    It's a lifestate that can be created in CAS or you need to be converted. No hybrids unless it's a glitch.

    Yeah, heard about it. First lifestate without its own CAS "form" though, which makes me more hopeful that modders can add hybrids without making the game buggy.
    Sometimes I stream.

    This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited August 2019
    1
    Ivyeyed wrote: »
    Yeah, heard about it. First lifestate without its own CAS "form" though, which makes me more hopeful that modders can add hybrids without making the game buggy.

    If I'm correctly predicting how it'd be done, it wouldn't even take modding, just a few cheats. It's quite easy to make hybrids of all sorts and I and many on the gallery have done it, the main issue is keeping the various "forms" consistent, as normally one or more will be overwritten and subsequently randomly generated (and we all know how disastrous the randomly generated looks are :s )

    But yeah, I'm sure it'll be easy, moreso due to the lack of a state-specific form.
  • fox_corpsefox_corpse Posts: 15 Member
    2
    I feel like there could be two different types of witch, like one dark one light. Necromancer or demon, maybe.
  • Iguess66Iguess66 Posts: 109 Member
    Only witches I think.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top