Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♪ Muse Cycle 3 ♪ - Winner Announced!

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    @MizoreYukii I am please that you have more time for yourself :) How is the little one doing? <3 I would love to try the hair drawing comp as I have so much to learn but that is just my thoughts. :)
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited January 2020
    @abelhinha35 He is doing fantastic, thanks for asking! He is now transitioning to solid food (reluctantly, lol) and has suddenly gained 6 teeth after months of teething, and he's still growing too much (and too fast, I can't believe it's been almost 9 months already). Last we heard he was 23 lbs, he's probably about 25 by now. :sweat_smile: I'm glad to have more time as well, I've noticed an immense difference in my computer time. I wanted to try at Propz since I had more time, but I decided to focus on modding and hosting instead. Maybe the next comp I will join in.

Thanks for your input! I'll probably choose from my favorite ideas and run a poll, Locks (hair drawing) will of course be in that list. And people can choose their favorite ideas and I'll go from there. I'm going to need to ask around for other judges that have experience drawing though, anyone who doesn't want to participate at least. Hopefully they will accept!

Sorry for the wait, patch day + coming out of modding vacation totally threw me for a loop, as well as been busy and not mentally in the mood to work. :sweat: Scores are up! Congrats to our round winner and our overall winner! You will find your signatures under the list of scores, and I also put up the model wall I forgot about ages ago (other than The Selection I'm probably going to stop doing them :sweat_smile:).

I want to thank everyone again for their patience and I hope it didn't turn you off from any of my future competitions! This was my first time hosting while dealing with a baby, which certainly made this an experience, lol. I will be hosting a poll for my next competition sometime in the coming weeks. I want to hunker down first and release my bloody vampire bites mod and get to work on finishing my functional archery range. After the poll and some time has passed, and I forgot to mention I'm moving in a couple of months to Indiana so that will keep me busy for a while, I'll work on releasing the next comp. I'm moving the first of April or earlier, so I'm not quite sure when I'll release the next comp.

As for the raffle, I will go over the rules again and post results tomorrow.

@MyFavoritedesign @Melusine377 @Spudders_86 @abelhinha35
    Post edited by MizoreYukii on
  • Options
    Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    edited January 2020
    Well done everyone.
    Thank you @MizoreYukii for this opportunity, can not believe I came third in my very first competition 😬.

Just one thing, how do I add the signature?
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    Aw @MizoreYukii, I cant believe its been nine month already, they grow so fast. Teething is so hard on the little ones and its awesome that he has 6 already. :)

With that said :) Thanks judges for my win and congratulation to all placers. Everyone did fantastically well in this comp and I really enjoyed the diversity of all the entries. Well done to everyone and thanks judges for the time you put into this comp. <3@MizoreYukii don't be so hard on yourself, "Muse Cycle 3" was a comp well done. RL comes first and we all understand that. I enjoy all your comps, it might be a little slow sometimes but its worth the wait. :)
  • Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Congrats to the Winners, and to everyone for completing another cycle of an awesome comp!
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Congratulations winners!! Thanks @MizoreYukii for hosting and my very first signature banner! Xxx
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Thanks guys! Glad everyone enjoyed the comp. :blush:

Oof, I forgot to do the raffle the yesterday, but I realized now I forgot to ask an important question before I get everything setup: Who here is actually entering the raffle?
    @Penguinwa101 (your previous entries still count if you want to enter the raffle) @MyFavoritedesign @Melusine377 @Spudders_86 @abelhinha35

Also here are the details again, please let me know if you have any questions. The code will be bought from Amazon, or similar website, so anyone can receive the code. Unless you want to do Sims 3 stuff, so let me know!
    (This giveaway is not affiliated with EA.)

Entering Muse Cycle 3 is required to enter the giveaway, but please avoid dropping at all costs. If you are arriving late and reading this, you are allowed to join after we start, but you'll miss out on the round tickets you missed (Up to Round/Assignment 3, after that signups are closed permanently). Based on the poll results (45% vs 55%), people would prefer a raffle system so we will be going with that. I know raffles are new to competitions so please bear with me as we test this.

Entries/Tickets:
    • By entering you automatically receive 1 ticket/entry into the competition.
    • Every round you submit your assignment is 1 ticket/entry (11 total by end of competition by just joining and submitting).
    • At the end of the competition I will post a question with the finale round. Answering is optional. Submitting an answer is 1 ticket/entry, and being correct is another (1) ticket/entry.
    If you do all of the above that is a total of 13 tickets/entries for the raffle.

I was originally going to add more like for Top 3, first place, etc., but we'll keep this simple and more fair by only offering the above. After the giveaway and competition please feel free to post opinions/suggestions on the process, etc.

If you win you have a budget of $40 USD. This is enough for 1 Expansion Pack, or mix and match between Stuff and Game Packs. So that means you can choose 2 Game Packs (20+20), a Game and 2 Stuff packs (20+10+10), or 4 Stuff Packs (10+10+10+10). If you win and don't use all the allotted money, I'll choose a second person through a second raffle, with the same tickets, to receive the rest of it. You may choose any pack, including ROM and the upcoming EP at the end of the year that we still know nothing about, but please keep in mind that you have to wait for that EP since it obviously hasn't released yet. If you are Sims 3 you may buy anything up to $40 as well, AND you have the choice of stuff from the Sims 3 store up to 3001 points (I have these leftover from winning a Sims Survivor comp long ago, lol). I don't believe there is anything I can do for Sims 2.

You can choose PC/Mac, or Xbox/PS4 for those who play on both.

If you do not win please do not be upset. The main purpose of Muse is to have fun of course, not just for the giveaway! I may run more in the future, we'll see. Also, please do not attack me or the person who wins. I doubt that will happen, but putting it here regardless.

And very obviously, please do not cheat for first place (even though it doesn't effect the raffle) or on the question.
  • Options
    I still would like to be entered into the raffle 😊
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    The raffle sounds interesting, count me in :)
  • Options
    I'm in! :)
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    Sorry for the wait, was gone all day yesterday. :sweat_smile:

Here was the list on random.org and results. Everyone had 11 entries due to entering the competition and submitting every round, except WillMal13 who had 12 due to attempting to answer the question (I accidentally included the title "tickets" into the giveaway if anyone was wondering why there are 46, not 45, entries. :joy:).

MoWdcA0.png
    L0nn3BX.png

Congrats @Melusine377!! Please let me know what you want to purchase from which game (S3 or S4), and if you choose S3 if you want to do the store as well. Or I guess you could do S4 packs and then choose some stuff from the S3 store? Hmmm, didn't think of all the options. Just let me know what you want.
  • Options
    Congratulations @Melusine377
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • Options
    @MizoreYukii Wow!! How exciting :) Thank you!! I have all th S3 packs (guilty pleasure ;) ) so s4 please xx
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    Thank you @Spudders_86 xx
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    Congratulation @Melusine377, that is just awesome for you hun. :)
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congratulations @Melusine377 <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    @abelhinha35 @MyFavoritedesign Thank you guys xxx <3<3
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Warm congratulations to you, @Melusine377 I'm so happy for you. <3

• Options
    edited February 2020
    @Melusine377 Which packs are you wanting?

@MizoreYukii I'm not sure which ones I've not got, I'll take a look tonight xx
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    @Jendowoz0612 Thanks so much! xx <3
    kMRXphO.gif
  • Options
    @MizoreYukii these are what I have/haven't got. No preference surprise me ;) Thank you again!! xxxx

0tV4X8Y.jpg
    kMRXphO.gif