Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's play the "Have you ever..." game!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Apologies to anyone who doesn't own this pack, but in Strangerville, have you ever played 'Spot the Possessed Sim' around town and enjoyed this more than finding a cure?

Have you ever deliberately infected everyone in strangerville?
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Have you ever felt guilty for purposefully harming a sim in your game?
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    OphiuchuserRulesOphiuchuserRules Posts: 93 Member
    edited February 2020
    Have your sims ever had triples?
    Post edited by OphiuchuserRules on
  • Options
    Have your celebrity sim got rejected when signing autographs? (It's humiliating and my sim got a sad moodlet with funny description.)
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Have you ever built a house that looked like a giant box and wondered how other people can build these elaborate amazing looking houses?
  • Options
    AshenAshen Posts: 34 Member
    Have you ever killed a sim to summon the Grim Reaper?
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Have you ever finished building a house, furnishing it and loving it and then the minute you move the Sims in you actually hate the home? I just did that. I need to rebuild their house hahah aww. 🏠
  • Options
    TheG0ldensimmerTheG0ldensimmer Posts: 6 New Member
    > @doggers123 said:
    > Have you ever... Built a bathroom for your sims and wonder why they keep wetting themselves and then you realize there's no door?

yes, yes I have and I am proud of it
  • Options
    TheG0ldensimmerTheG0ldensimmer Posts: 6 New Member
    have you ever got too big-headed with power then shouted at your sims for not listening to their god. no, just me then
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Have you ever built a house that looked like a giant box and wondered how other people can build these elaborate amazing looking houses?

Yep.
    Have you ever cheated to make your sims have twins/triplets etc.?
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Have you ever used a cc clothing item on a large portion of your population because you liked it so much and then something happened where that item isn’t working anymore so now half your sims are walking around in their underpants or bras?

Happened to me with male trousers, and so many of my distinguished victorian guys were walking around in public in their undies.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Sims4DisneyStuffSims4DisneyStuff Posts: 143 Member
    Have you ever made yourself and become famous? 🤣
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Have you ever purchased some sims-related game stuffs when on sale, then later you faced other sales which give lower price than the previous one? (I was like: "What? NOOOO! I thought that one was the cheapest!")
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    Have you ever purchased some sims-related game stuffs when on sale, then later you faced other sales which give lower price than the previous one? (I was like: "What? NOOOO! I thought that one was the cheapest!")

YES! I've also purchased an expansion/stuff pack full price, only to have it go on sale less than a week later. Now I only buy new expansions/stuff packs when they go on sale, because I need to control myself when it comes to buying new games. LOL

Have you ever... played a save without using ANY money cheats whatsoever?
  • Options
    Have you ever seen NPC sim rejected his/her partner's proposal?
    (I have enabled this setting in MCCC but didn't expect to see NPC do it and got rejected. How sad!)
  • Options
    Have you ever wondered why the game always create fat NPC sims with weird body shape?
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Have you ever wondered why your sim will run to the bathroom sink upstairs to wash the dishes, then after using the toilet upstairs run to the kitchen sink downstairs to wash their hands?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Have you ever created a family and built their whole house from scratch, just to never play them again?
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Have you ever designed a fantastic looking house with amazing decor only to discover later you've only put in one bathroom....or forgotten to put in a bathroom at all?

(This one's for parents and people who house share)....Have you ever secretly gone in to their games and created townies based on people they know and given them the same names?

Have you ever gone in to CAS and seen what Sims would look like if they were the opposite gender?

Have you ever heard a song on Sim radio and then gone to YouTube to find what it is?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Have you ever saw a nice house in real life & think how you can build it in the Sims 4 game?
  • Options
    Have you ever seen a NPC got abducted?
    (Not sure if this had anything to do with my mod, but it surprised me so much that I wondered if this would also lead to get male NPC pregnant as well.)