March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack has arrived for PC/Mac!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Simmers, one of our most exciting collaborations is finally here! The Sims™ 4: Moschino Stuff Pack* has arrived, and it is everything we dreamed it would be.

mz5vsz5sgkqm.png

First off, this special pack includes Moschino Capsule Collection pieces inspired by The Sims! Plus, Moschino ready-to-wear items - including styles from past collections - will be waiting in your Sim's closet. Dress your Sims in fashion-forward looks they can wear anywhere, and develop their artistic abilities with the freelance fashion photography career.

Get Picture Perfect

As a freelance fashion photographer, your Sim will grow their career with amazing opportunities, live a flexible lifestyle, and get inspired to shoot for the next big campaign or cover! Curate a collection, select the perfect subject to shoot, and find the right angles to accentuate their look. Use filters and different poses to get higher-quality photos and build your Sim's Photography Skill. Meet deadlines, keep clients happy, and watch your Sim rise to the top of their industry.

Keep reading our launch blog here, or check the pack out on Origin! If you missed it, you can also learn more about this Stuff Pack in this livestream.
Playing on console? Moschino Stuff Pack will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on September 3, 2019.

Let us know your first impressions of the pack below!

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,633 Member
    YEAH! :p
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Where's the pics of new content?
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Woohoo!!!
  • ihaveaplaniswearihaveaplaniswear Posts: 12 New Member
    So excited!!
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    edited August 2019
    umm... tried to purchase the pack but when you click on it in the origin store it says error. (signed out and back in several times)

Never mind, got it now :D
  • KatandCeeKatandCee Posts: 5 New Member
    Is there a conflict with MCCC and this pack?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    KatandCee wrote: »
    Is there a conflict with MCCC and this pack?

Why? Are you having problems?
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I'm so excited to play!!
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > KatandCee wrote: »
    >
    > Is there a conflict with MCCC and this pack?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why? Are you having problems?

When i tried to take a photo of my toddler it froze the game slightly i could not click anything but the mouse was still moving i could not get out of the game without just exiting via task manager idk if it's a MCCC issue or if it's a pack bug i'm new to this mod and never really got a pack this quick before!
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Got mine!!
    Seems to be working now omg it's amazing! love the photography option! Not tried to build a studio yet going to to wait for someone to post one to gallery as building isnt my forte so far I love it!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,633 Member
    edited August 2019
    Seems to be working now omg it's amazing! love the photography option! Not tried to build a studio yet going to to wait for someone to post one to gallery as building isnt my forte so far I love it!

You can check this thread. There are a few links to studio builds.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964367/moschino-sp-lps-reviews-builds-giveaways/p1
  • GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    Anyone know when amazon starts selling the pack? I can’t get it on origin
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I love it so far. Anyone else getting brief lag immediately after using the tripod to take photos?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > KatandCee wrote: »
    >
    > Is there a conflict with MCCC and this pack?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why? Are you having problems?

When i tried to take a photo of my toddler it froze the game slightly i could not click anything but the mouse was still moving i could not get out of the game without just exiting via task manager idk if it's a MCCC issue or if it's a pack bug i'm new to this mod and never really got a pack this quick before!

You've taken MCCC out to check that it works (or not) with a vanilla game?

If so and you're only having this problem with MCCC installed, you could try posting on this thread to see if there are any issues:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/comment/17198424#Comment_17198424
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited August 2019
    More like Moschino Bugspack for me !!!!!! First the three sims photo is nearly impossible to take because they won't all come and wait, then as I was taking a picture with the new camera my game completely froze and I had to force switch off my laptop!! I can only place two photos (the smaller ones) in the three photos frame. Also sims go through each others during poses and the tail of my sims dog was partly inside the floor while he was posing.
    Post edited by Dianesims on
  • brasiliaanboytjebrasiliaanboytje Posts: 5 New Member
    hi i have a question can you cheat the free lance career? and so yes how? the fasshion career
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    there's no full list of all the bb/cas items like other packs have?? 😕
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

there's no full list of all the bb/cas items like other packs have?? 😕

That’s what I’m confused about!
  • MaWhilMaWhil Posts: 29 Member
    I will be purchasing this week! :)
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    @poltergeist @SimQueenie9 you can see everything in bb catalog here

ALL the hugs.
  • crimsonwintercrimsonwinter Posts: 1 New Member
    exciting! i'll start saving money now. :)
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    thanks!
    that's actually the page i was talking about, the list wasn't there before.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif