August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

MCCC problem

So I come back after 10 months absent, my game updated, and I just loaded the mods, Everything seemed to work fine. I played for about a sim week and all of a sudden, my sim couldn't use the grill anymore, and she only had 3 options on the computer. On both the lot with the grill and the computer I got a pop up from MCCC saying there was some error, most likely caused by having to old mods. So I went and updated the MCCC and the whoohoo from that place, but it didn't help. And why would it work for a sim week and THEN cause problems. I had used both the grill and the computer without problems, not leaving the game.

Anyone had a similar problems and how do I fix it?

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,028 Member
    So I come back after 10 months absent, my game updated, and I just loaded the mods, Everything seemed to work fine. I played for about a sim week and all of a sudden, my sim couldn't use the grill anymore, and she only had 3 options on the computer. On both the lot with the grill and the computer I got a pop up from MCCC saying there was some error, most likely caused by having to old mods. So I went and updated the MCCC and the whoohoo from that place, but it didn't help. And why would it work for a sim week and THEN cause problems. I had used both the grill and the computer without problems, not leaving the game.

Anyone had a similar problems and how do I fix it?

I would suggest posting your LE on MCCC's discord, they can interpret it for you: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa